Meanwhile, in Texas...

Yard Dart

4 minutes ago, Yard Dart said:

He didn't mention quality of opponent in his comment.  He just called out Texas' top teams for not playing defense.  He gets caught talking shit, and then he wants to move the goalposts.  Maybe you should stay out of the conversation if you don't know the whole story?

I’m laughing at you thinking the games you posted indicates that you play defense. Top teams beating the shit out of weak teams proves what? 

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Almost?  Does that count in football games? Maybe bosco plays servite close but not MD 😁 

We would be happy to play you anytime  AND come to you!! 

That would be amazing to see. We don’t play much defense here so we would probably get run over by 40 in the first quarter.

If California did happen to lose, just blame Servite.

20 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Ok well of course they can play defense when they play the Texas equivalent of Discovery (GA). I'm talking about big games between powers. Say like North Shore and Guyer or something. 

Hold on kid... 

Whatever your friends are passing around say no to it... 

While I'm no Texas guru I think comparing anyone to Discovery right now is a big stretch... 

Let's just not do this 

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Pick your top 10 tejas teams and post the scores from their matchups over the last 4 years. You'll see exactly what I mean.  That same defensive "talent" rolls over the college level and we all see the results.

Texas kids play college ball all over this nation, from coast to coast.  And they've done quite well.  They do pretty well in the NFL, too.  Why the hard-on for Texas?  We don't talk shit about Georgia football.  Is it jealousy?  Did a Texas high school football player knock up your sister?  What is it?

3 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Tift County D loaded???

Hell...All they had to do was stop QB run left and QB run right.

I applaud them tho 👏👏👏

Hold on Frosty... we aint gonna disrespect the Blue Devils... 

Only I can disrespect the lazy T that we call a logo... 

Or called a logo... its been changed since I've graduated... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m laughing at you thinking the games you posted indicates that you play defense. Top teams beating the shit out of weak teams proves what? 

I didn't say it meant anything.  He said Texas' top teams don't play defense.  I showed that they do.  What about that do you not understand?  You're trying to read more into it than is actually there.

1 hour ago, Yard Dart said:

...where that Ga96 shitbag says none of the top teams play defense:

Katy 49, Dickinson 7

Southlake Carroll 42, Keller 10

Allen 42, McKinney Boyd 9

DeSoto 42, Mansfield Lake Ridge 0

Duncanville 35, Mansfield 0

Cedar Hill 35, Waxahachie 10

Austin Westlake 59, Hays 6

North Shore 55, Humble 6

Records. Boyd(2-4), Hays(3-3),

humble(3-3)  Mansfield(2-3),

Mansfield lake ridge(0-5),  Dickinson(2-1)

Wax(1-4), Keller(1-4)

@ngdawg this is what he is bragging about 😂. Has to be some texas kids on this board no way grown men talking about beating teams with losing records. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Good honest question where did this come from? 

The Texans aint did nothing to us.... 

This reeks of @Sammyswordsman typical tomfoolery...

No...This came from a post about the Lowndes fan claiming top Texas teams dont play defense to basically discredit Ewers rank as a top QB.

It went from there.  Cali folks have nothing to do with that.

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Good honest question where did this come from? 

The Texans aint did nothing to us.... 

This reeks of @Sammyswordsman typical tomfoolery...

Ga96 stated he watched Rockwall vs Carroll and decided all of Texas doesn’t play defense.

Then cherrypicked high scoring games to try to prove a point but didn’t respond when I posted about 30 games of defense being played. Go figure 

6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Records. Boyd(2-4), Hays(3-3),

humble(3-3)  Mansfield(2-3),

Mansfield lake ridge(0-5),  Dickinson(2-1)

Wax(1-4), Keller(1-4)

@ngdawg this is what he is bragging about 😂. Has to be some texas kids on this board no way grown men talking about beating teams with losing records. 

I haven't bragged about anything, hoss.  I listed scores of the teams YOU said don't play defense.  That's all.

21 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Its from me all I said was Tejas doesn't play defense which they dont and all the feminine men in tejas came out the wood works.

This aint the year for this man... 

Everything's  already weird... 

And one of our states best defenses just got through losing to Collins Hills  who at this point is still up in the air on rather they are even a threat or not... 

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This aint the year for this man... 

Everything's  already weird... 

And one of our states best defenses just got through losing to Collins Hills  who at this point is still up in the air on rather they are even a threat or not... 

It isn't just this year. Its an every year thing as of recent with tejas. Its not like Im lying. Im not being biased I talk about Lowndes every time they play bad including tonight even with covid. If we play like we did tonight we wont make it to the championship. Jacurri has overthrown or underthrown receivers all season long and his rankings drop has shown it. 

1 hour ago, Yard Dart said:

Texas kids play college ball all over this nation, from coast to coast.  And they've done quite well.  They do pretty well in the NFL, too.  Why the hard-on for Texas?  We don't talk shit about Georgia football.  Is it jealousy?  Did a Texas high school football player knock up your sister?  What is it?

That's the way he operates.  He attempts to bad mouth any other team that isn't his.

31 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

It isn't just this year. Its an every year thing as of recent with tejas. Its not like Im lying. Im not being biased I talk about Lowndes every time they play bad including tonight even with covid. If we play like we did tonight we wont make it to the championship. Jacurri has overthrown or underthrown receivers all season long and his rankings drop has shown it. 

Would you just post all of your overwhelming proof for us to see? 

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Tejas folks you might as well put me on ignore because im going to continue to tell the truth and that is Tejas doesn't play defense on the high school, college, or NFL level. If you got a problem with it go play some defense.

Or you could just leave our football alone.

I was fortunate enough to watch the entire game. I’ll tell you what I think later

As for you and everyone else. Happy 🎃👻

8 hours ago, Yard Dart said:

...where that Ga96 shitbag says none of the top teams play defense:

Katy 49, Dickinson 7

Southlake Carroll 42, Keller 10

Allen 42, McKinney Boyd 9

DeSoto 42, Mansfield Lake Ridge 0

Duncanville 35, Mansfield 0

Cedar Hill 35, Waxahachie 10

Austin Westlake 59, Hays 6

North Shore 55, Humble 6

Shitbag96 needs to figure out what offense is, that Lowndes game was absolute brutal to watch