Election results 2020

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, Newbie said:

I only need 1 in 47 remember 🤣. The sc is not stupid and they’re going to pick their case wisely 👍

How many states was that again??? Lololol....

🍿

too late Troll..the bet was yesterday and about Pa...the bet you lost...remember??..the one that was laughed out of court..you LOST the bet...🤡

12 hours ago, DBP66 said:

too late Troll..the bet was yesterday and about Pa...the bet you lost...remember??..the one that was laughed out of court..you LOST the bet...🤡

Judge judy finds you in contempt of forum again...

giphy.gif

good think YOU typed it all out for posterity 👍 Talk about being a weasel welcher trying to change the bet after you lose 🤣 well no problem 👌 Here it is for posterity.....

Looks like newbie is correct 🍕

image.thumb.png.4b344f5670d9d9daca397a9a8dfe1bc4.png

ANY of the CASES ???

image.thumb.png.5beeb91de3c59e38a7b6c56b3f44aaa2.png

That's right ANY of the cases... as in

giphy.gif

Besides the fact that he/newb already won 🤣

Pay the man you stupid weasel welcher 🍕

..trying to run around changing your own words is

giphy.gif

repugnant...even for you 🤡

PS: Just What Exactly am I supposed to be "too late for" you clown 🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, DownSouth said:

The case that the SC just tossed out on its ass without even hearing arguments, regarding stopping PA from certifying, was also “on the docket.”

Didn't matter at all, as again, it was thrown out without a word being uttered and not a single Justice dissenting from that view.

But IT’S ON THE DOCKET!!! OMG OMG OMG

When this fails what will be the next set of bs cases you cling to hope for?

PSSSSsssst....What in the world made you think that case has been "tossed out on it's ass"  LOLOL 🤣

A request for an immediate injunction was denied...so what?...still many issues pending in that case. DUH 🤓

only question is whether they are pursued or not....in addition to those issues STILL pending before the court.

"By playing “coy” in giving no reason today, it did nothing to “tip its hand” about the sentiment inside the Court on the actions of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court and state officials across a host of issues.  It still has not addressed the extension of the “received by” deadline set forth in the election statute, which remains pending before it. The request for review on that Petition could be easily declined, although several Justices have expressed a desire to address the issue."

SOOooooo...looks like the only thing  "tossed out on it's ass" is your comprehension of what is actually going on 👍

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

eo0viffxmaahthf-700x366.jpeg

17 states have supported Texas so far.

More to come?

Yes you correctly stated more to come 👍

Up to 18 along with Texas makes 19 states....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/arizona-becomes-18th-state-back-texas-lawsuit-michigan-pennsylvania-georgia-wisconsin-fraudulent-election/

Arizona joins in and gloats they were not part of the four getting sued instead LOLOLOL.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

good think YOU typed it all out for posterity 👍 Talk about being a weasel welcher trying to change the bet after you lose 🤣 well no problem 👌 Here it is for posterity.....

ANY of the CASES ???

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LOL...it looks like Newbie is YOUbie Troll..😉..the guy that lost the bet and now is an offical Welcher...Congrats!!..🤡

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yes you correctly stated more to come 👍

Up to 18 along with Texas makes 19 states....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/arizona-becomes-18th-state-back-texas-lawsuit-michigan-pennsylvania-georgia-wisconsin-fraudulent-election/

Arizona joins in and gloats they were not part of the four getting sued instead LOLOLOL.....

LOL..bring back Newbie!!...🤡.

2 hours ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

ANY of the CASES ???

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

and why is Troll replying to a Newbie post yet again?!?...and then responds to himself?!?..LOL...don't worry Troll/Newbie...no one knows what you're doing!...🤡...🤡

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...it looks like Newbie is YOUbie Troll..😉..the guy that lost the bet and now is an offical Welcher...Congrats!!..🤡

13 hours ago, DBP66 said:

You seem confused 🤡

What am I too late for ?

🤡

PS: pay the man welcher...

giphy.gif

🍕

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Just 17 added so far ???

I'd bet 66 STILL thinks the Supreme Court is going to altogether ignore 18 states 🤣

But then I'd be just another newbie sucker 🤓

who gets welched on LOLOL. 

you chuckle at you own posts??..LOL...you think your new BIG case is going soemwhere Troll/Newbie/Judge Judy??...🤡

1 minute ago, Troll said:

You seem confused 🤡

What am I too late for ?

🤡

giphy.gif

🍕

pay who and for what?...Newbie lost the bet yesterday...now today Troll comes to calim Newbie's victory?!?..LOL..PLEASE stop....you lost and are a LOSER...where's my pie you WELCHER...🙄

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

You seem confused 🤡

What am I too late for ?

🤡

giphy.gif

🍕

13 hours ago, Newbie said:

I only need 1 in 47 remember 🤣. The sc is not stupid and they’re going to pick their case wisely 👍

🍿

Seems like you're confused Troll/Newbie...🤡..🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:
  13 hours ago, Newbie said:

I only need 1 in 47 remember 🤣. The sc is not stupid and they’re going to pick their case wisely 👍

🍿

You seem confused AGAIN...can't keep up with which screen namer you're using?!?..LOL..silly clown...🤡

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

pay who and for what?...Newbie lost the bet yesterday...now today Troll comes to calim Newbie's victory?!?..LOL..PLEASE stop....you lost and are a LOSER...where's my pie you WELCHER...🙄

Then talk to him and stop calling my name and addressing me for no reason, you idiot 👍

🤡

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

dumbass

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you can't silly gif yourself out of WELCHER status Troll/Newbie....🤡

well I don't need to ....

and It looks like Newbie already won...

Maybe you two can watch the hearings together...you know...

when you are paying for his 🍕

🤡

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Hey that’s a great idea 👍

pizza🍕and Supreme Court hearings on 66 🤣

🍿

LOL...replying to yourself Troll/Newbie?? ^^...LOL...CLASSIC!!..you have officially lost your silly mind...hope you 2 have a nice conversation today...maybe you guys can discuss the latest conspiracies out there??....🤡..🤡