Election results 2020

HSFBfan

5 hours ago, Newbie said:

cant deny any claims that were not put before the court  

btw: how did Texas’s case that has already made it to the Supreme Court go today?   Any rulings there to prove you wrong as well lololol. 🐘

🍿

Hey 66 you never answered this but here is an update 👍

a bunch of states joined Texas so the Supreme Court has put it on their docket for Thursday at 3:00pm. 🤣They have requested and will be hearing responses from these states 👍

but don’t worry, you can only lose once on the bet and you already have 😘

ps probably explains why they are dropping the (much longer road) individual pa suit 

🍿

8 hours ago, Newbie said:

Hey 66 you never answered this but here is an update 👍

a bunch of states joined Texas so the Supreme Court has put it on their docket for Thursday at 3:00pm. 🤣They have requested and will be hearing responses from these states 👍

but don’t worry, you can only lose once on the bet and you already have 😘

ps probably explains why they are dropping the (much longer road) individual pa suit 

🍿

they didn't "join" Texas...Texas is suing those other states?!?...BRILLIANT...and the other states are pissed off...it's just another stunt from a state that loves Trump....it's going no where fast..but it's something to get you excited and string clowns like you along for more $$...LOL...sad and TRUE....you're being played...biggly!...and you love it!....when do I get my pizza...or are you in still in Welcher mode??....🤡

• Thumbs Down 1

40 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

they didn't "join" Texas...Texas is suing those other states?!?...BRILLIANT...and the other states are pissed off...it's just another stunt from a state that loves Trump....it's going no where fast..but it's something to get you excited and string clowns like you along for more $$...LOL...sad and TRUE....you're being played...biggly!...and you love it!....when do I get my pizza...or are you in still in Welcher mode??....🤡

You miss something there chump.   On the docket .    3  pm Thursday.   Supreme Court hearing arguments 👍

that equals you lose.....again👌

🍿

50 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

they didn't "join" Texas...Texas is suing those other states?!?...BRILLIANT...and the other states are pissed off...it's just another stunt from a state that loves Trump....it's going no where fast......🤡

BTW

Missouri, Louisiana and some other states are joining Texas in suing 👍 so you are still 💯 % wrong yet again 👌

🍿

dont you ever get sick of being a loser?  🤓

2 hours ago, Newbie said:

BTW

Missouri, Louisiana and some other states are joining Texas in suing 👍 so you are still 💯 % wrong yet again 👌

🍿

I will say that it is cute that your strategy for concealing your identity is to use a lot of tacky emojis. 🤡

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, badrouter said:

I will say that it is cute that your strategy for concealing your identity is to use a lot of tacky emojis. 🤡

Says some poster going by the alias of some big bad router 🤣🤣🤣

you know what everyone thinks when they see your alias?  Roto Router 😝 yeah lol that’s the name 🤣

where did your troubles go??? 🤣🤣🤣

🍿

3 hours ago, Newbie said:

You miss something there chump.   On the docket .    3  pm Thursday.   Supreme Court hearing arguments 👍

that equals you lose.....again👌

🍿

The case that the SC just tossed out on its ass without even hearing arguments, regarding stopping PA from certifying, was also “on the docket.”

Didn't matter at all, as again, it was thrown out without a word being uttered and not a single Justice dissenting from that view.

But IT’S ON THE DOCKET!!! OMG OMG OMG

When this fails what will be the next set of bs cases you cling to hope for?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DownSouth said:

The case that the SC just tossed out on its ass without even hearing arguments, regarding stopping PA from certifying, was also “on the docket.”

Didn't matter at all, as again, it was thrown out without a word being uttered and not a single Justice dissenting from that view.

The 66 bet was never whether they would intervene or even adjudicate.  The claim was that it would never “make it to” the court 🤓

If it is “on the docket “ go ahead and ask 66 what day he is buying the 🍕pies 👍

hope this helps 👌

🍿

13 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

and not a single Justice dissenting from that view.

Btw.  You clinging to bullshit 💩again?

if the order was unsigned you can’t say who dissented or not 🤣

how many fails can you cram into a post 🤓

🍿

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Btw.  You clinging to bullshit 💩again?

if the order was unsigned you can’t say who dissented or not 🤣

how many fails can you cram into a post 🤓

🍿

SC shoots down PA suit - WSJ

Take it up with The Journal, I was paraphrasing an article.

“No justice noted a dissent to the Supreme Court’s order.”

Hope this helps.

20 minutes ago, Newbie said:

The 66 bet was never whether they would intervene or even adjudicate.  The claim was that it would never “make it to” the court 🤓

hope this helps 👌

🍿

No clue what your bet was with him, didn’t read it.

Simply pointing out that just because “it’s on the docket,” doesn’t mean it’s going anywhere other than the trash bin.

H0q3 tHiS hELpS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Take it up with The Journal, I was paraphrasing an article.

“No justice noted a dissent to the Supreme Court’s order.”

Hope this helps.

Rather point out how you need to learn how to read your propaganda 👍 

not noted means they didn’t say who (if any) dissented  🤓 and you STILL have no clue 🤣

but thanks for demonstrating to the class that you don’t know how to read 👍

🍿

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

No clue what your bet was with him, didn’t read it.

Simply pointing out that just because “it’s on the docket,” doesn’t mean it’s going anywhere other than the trash bin.

H0q3 tHiS hELpS

Well apparently that reading shit would not help you much anyways,  so we can just chalk that fail up to your ignorance and not just your stupidity 👏

🍿

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Newbie said:

BTW

🍿

when do I get my pizza Troll??...the S.C. did not hear the case...you lost=loser...please don't go into Welcher mode...🤡

3 hours ago, Newbie said:

hope this helps 👌

🍿

and 66 was right..again..the court rejected their emergency application...you LOST...when do I get my pie??...🤡

7 hours ago, DownSouth said:

BINGO...and that's why he lost the bet with me yet claims he won?!?...he's pulling a Trump move...he's in denial and can't admit he lost the bet he wanted to make!....he's a Welcher!...😉

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

when do I get my pizza Troll??...the S.C. did not hear the case...you lost=loser...please don't go into Welcher mode...🤡

and 66 was right..again..the court rejected their emergency application...you LOST...when do I get my pie??...🤡

Keep praying you sound nervous 🤓

hows that docket for tomorrow 🤣

🍿

ps how many states have joined? You never said 🤣As plaintiffs that is, since you are so easily confused 🤓

• Confused 1

Just now, Newbie said:

Keep praying you sound nervous 🤓

hows that docket for tomorrow 🤣

🍿

ps how many states have joined? You never said 🤣As plaintiffs that is, since you are so easily confused 🤓

when I posted last night it was just Texas..then the circus act grew overnight!...all to show how loyal they are to Trump!!..Isn't that cute!...nervous??,,LOL...you lost the bet...the application in Pa. was laughed off yesterday...pizza time!

Just now, DBP66 said:

when I posted last night it was just Texas..then the circus act grew overnight!...all to show how loyal they are to Trump!!..Isn't that cute!...nervous??,,LOL...you lost the bet...the application in Pa. was laughed off yesterday...pizza time!

I only need 1 in 47 remember 🤣. The sc is not stupid and they’re going to pick their case wisely 👍

How many states was that again??? Lololol....

🍿

• Sad 1