Election results 2020

HSFBfan

13 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Haha, you mook, you don’t believe any of this nonsense. 

Only @Trollis reading it and thinking “it’s still too early to tell,” who won.

I don’t think that is what he said.  He said it was to early to see who is president in January.   Kind of a BIG difference there 🧐

🍿

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Newbie said:

I don’t think that is what he said.  He said it was to early to see who is president in January.   Kind of a BIG difference there 🧐

🍿

you seem to be able to read Troll's mind!!..hummm...it's almost as if you're the SAME person!!...and you both love popcorn!..🤡..🤡

8 hours ago, Newbie said:

🍿

So Troll knew Trump lost the entire time, he was just waiting to see if the Republicans would be successful with their fascist power-grab attempts?

Ya know what, I feel bad, Troll seems like the kind of guy that likes to answer for himself.

We’ll let him chime in when he gets the chance to.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 7:01 PM, DownSouth said:

So Troll knew Trump lost the entire time, he was just waiting to see if the Republicans would be successful with their fascist power-grab attempts?

Ya know what, I feel bad, Troll seems like the kind of guy that likes to answer for himself.

We’ll let him chime in when he gets the chance to.

I appreciate that DS...

BTW

T lost the vote

T challenged the vote in court with underdog odds

Vote may or may not have been Fraudulent (enough to change results, sure there's one person out there somewhere that voted twice  lol)

I wouldn't say Biddy would make it to january necessarily because anything can happen, who knows lol, pandemic, oldest Pres elect ever, etc. etc. etc. nevermind the right is still fighting 🤷‍♂️

You could say every one of those statements is completely true...so you might HAVE to agree 😝

Not sure what else you might care to know, but hopefully that was explained better than some dumb newb...👍

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Troll said:

I appreciate that DS...

BTW

T lost the vote

Vote may or may not have been Fraudulent (enough to change results, sure there's one person out there somewhere that voted twice  lol)

I wouldn't say Biddy would make it to january necessarily because anything can happen, who knows lol, pandemic, oldest Pres elect ever, etc. etc. etc. nevermind the right is still fighting 🤷‍♂️

You could say every one of those statements is completely true...so you might HAVE to agree 😝

Not sure what else you might care to know, but hopefully that was explained better than some dumb newb...👍

the "right is still fighting"??..LOL....what exactly are they fighting now?...fraud still??....that was never found and they have no proof off??...is there a possibility they/you may "give in" to REALITY one day Troll/Newbie??....🤡..🤡

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

the "right is still fighting"??..LOL....what exactly are they fighting now?...fraud still??....that was never found and they have no proof off??...is there a possibility they/you may "give in" to REALITY one day Troll/Newbie??....🤡..🤡

reality is....

....busted water pipes.

🤡

On 12/16/2020 at 7:17 PM, Troll said:

I appreciate that DS...

BTW

T lost the vote

I’m sure of the few hundred million votes cast there probably a few hundred that are genuinely fraudulent...maybe even a couple thousand.

Trump is as likely to not make it to the change in power as Biden is: Trump’s obese, definitely has some type of personality disorder, and got pretty close to dying from Covid just to own the libs.

So we can trade what iffs all day.

Ultimately, this was decided over a month ago, everything after the first week of November was just Trump messing around with old magician’s tricks.

30 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

BREAKING REPORT: Russia hacked our country and Trump is making excuses for them once again...Trump is a Russian asset  who bows down to Putin....Trump sold America out for Putin yet again...#PutinownsTrump

better hope that recent computer system "break in" was not to "drop off" incriminating evidence (real  or not)....

because when the news start saying crap like, " now whoever broke in knows how the election was stolen and has proof" .....well....it's not the time to fall for their diversions

access is access

go figure.

🤡

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Troll said:

better hope that recent computer system "break in" was not to "drop off" incriminating evidence (real  or not)....

because when the news start saying crap like, " now whoever broke in knows how the election was stolen and has proof" .....well....it's not the time to fall for their diversions

access is access

go figure.

🤡

LOL...why is everything a conspiracy??..."drop off" of evidence??...LOL..that shows Trump won the election??...they're way too busy stealing our secrets to worry about Trump...Putin eats our lunch every day...he rules America...not Trump.

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...why is everything a conspiracy??..."drop off" of evidence??...LOL..that shows Trump won the election??...they're way too busy stealing our secrets to worry about Trump...Putin eats our lunch every day...he rules America...not Trump.

Well he was right that it Could be anything really. 🤣 Access is access.  🧐Why are you so into russian conspiracy theories? 🤣

🍿

6 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Well he was right that it Could be anything really. 🤣 Access is access.  🧐Why are you so into russian conspiracy theories? 🤣

🍿

why is Newbie responding for Troll once again??...you guys need to get your act together...🤡..🤡

So Trump was "right" again?!?..why do you always play the clown here??...he wasn't "right" according to our own Gov't. and being that Trump is a documented professional liar I wouldn't be betting on Trump and his "400lb guy in his room" who he has blamed for hacks in the past...time to grow a brain and realize Trump is a Russian asset....how else do explain him always finding Russia innocent??....🙄

32 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

why is Newbie responding for Troll once again??...you guys need to get your act together...🤡..🤡

So Trump was "right" again?!?..why do you always play the clown here??...he wasn't "right" according to our own Gov't. and being that Trump is a documented professional liar I wouldn't be betting on Trump and his "400lb guy in his room" who he has blamed for hacks in the past...time to grow a brain and realize Trump is a Russian asset....how else do explain him always finding Russia innocent??....🙄

maybe you need to get your act together...🤡

You and that newb should coordinate your stories a little better. 😆

🤡

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Troll said:

you like living in lala land ?

If LA gave up the name La-La Land to Miami Beach...then yes.

Living in reality is pretty cool too...there, Biden beat Trump decisively and then we all watched Trump’s legal disputes go something like 1-50 in court.

I guess Trump did get tired of winning after all.