Election results 2020

HSFBfan

58 minutes ago, Newbie said:

As much as you try to confuse your self, the bet is with me not him 🤣.  And you can bet I’ll be around to collect soon 🍕

🍿

Ok Troll...whatever you say..no one knows you're Newbie..feel better now Newbie?...even thpough you LOST the bet...Welcher...😩

12 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Troll didn’t bet anything.  🤣

And don’t worry I will let you have a slice 🍕or 2 even though you lost 👍

🍿

that's mighty nice coming from the guy/guys who lost the bet...and NEWSFLASH,,,the Texas case went bye-bye...just like Trump....REALITY wins today and conspiracies lose...🤡

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Karen = a welchers welcher.

A simple 🍕...just pay up already..like 15 people know you lost...only you think you did not.  No one supports you on this.....welcher

LOL.."like 15 people"??..wow!..LOL...would that include you, Troll/Newbie??....do all your buddies know what the bet was about??...because you don't have a clue....silly clown...🤡

but..but..the rallies were sooo BIG!!...🤡

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL.."like 15 people"??..wow!..LOL...would that include you, Troll/Newbie??....do all your buddies know what the bet was about??...because you don't have a clue....silly clown...🤡

but..but..the rallies were sooo BIG!!...🤡

We all know what the bet was about..which is why it's so sad you welched!

🍕

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Sure...keep telling yourself that...at least you saved $15....but lost what little dignity you had left.

loss of dignity??...LOL.. because a clown like you sad so?!?...LOL..and the irony is you don't even know what the bet was about?!.......silly clown...🤡

but...but..the rallies were sooo BIG...🙄