Election results 2020

HSFBfan

image.png.c34e1fe5e6f22d8fd281e456a193aaa9.png

You REALLY need to stop confusing yourself...OK....let's LOOK 👀

13 hours ago, DBP66 said:

too late Troll..the bet was yesterday and about Pa...the bet you lost...remember??..the one that was laughed out of court..you LOST the bet...🤡

Yes Dumbass

Look 👀 at who the post YOU MADE was to...

You can try,

but you are not going to assign a bet you made with Newbie to me....🗣️

PS: Pay the man

🤡

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Yes Dumbass

Look 👀 at who the post YOU MADE was to...

You can try,

🤡

I think he is just trying anything to get out of the bet 🤣.   No worries 😁.   Supreme Court hearings will be 🍕catered to by 66.  👍 

btw: I think there are some hearings going on today at 3pm   LOLOLOL 🤣

🍿

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yes Dumbass

Look 👀 at who the post YOU MADE was to...it was to NEWBIE and I wrote your name in the post...NICE try!

You can try,

🤡

and tell Newbie he lost the bet...silly clown!..🤡

11 minutes ago, Newbie said:

I think he is just trying anything to get out of the bet 🤣.   No worries 😁.   Supreme Court hearings will be 🍕catered to by 66.  👍 

🍿

doubling down and replying to yourself again Troll/Newbie?!?..LOL..I hope you guys have a nice conversation today...you have a LOT in common!....you're both WELCHERS...🤡..🤡

25 minutes ago, Newbie said:

🍿

Catered? You can't even afford a single pizza pie...with no toppings!

#brokeasswelcher

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he's posted under the wrong name a few times..but don't tell him!!...he thinks no one knows what he's doing!...🤡

Looks 👀 to me like he responds to you when you use his name instead of mine dumbo 🐘 that’s usually how most people talk but we understand that you are just trying to play the clown 🤡 so you can TRY and get out of our bet 🤣

🍕

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Newbie said:

Looks 👀 to me like he responds to you when you use his name instead of mine dumbo 🐘 that’s usually how most people talk but we understand that you are just trying to play the clown 🤡 so you can TRY and get out of our bet 🤣

🍕

whatever you say Troll...but you AND Newbie lost the bet.,,😉...two losers...and Welchers....🤡..🤡

On 12/8/2020 at 9:59 PM, Newbie said:

Now you are talking👍

No problem buying 66 a ridiculously large pizza if Biden is inaugurated lol 🤣

frame that post and save it😁

since you are finally being reasonable you should not have to give such odds. You on the hook for 5 large is unreasonable so I won’t hold you to that, $200 is about 10 to 1  and better odds than the street so you can drop your wager and should only be on the hook for that amount 😁

we will revisit in January 

🍕

$200 if Trump is inaugurated in January for a 2nd term. You will receive a cash card or gift card after Trump has completed the Oath to begin his 2nd term. It will be mailed via USPS.

A comically, obnoxiously large pizza for me or a proxy, @DBP66, if I say I will not be able to accept in reasonable time (you will be given notification of who gets the pizza no later than March 15, 2021). You agree that recipient of pizza chooses the date he gets his spoils, recipient must cash in on pizza reward by 11:59.59pm Dec. 31, 2021 or else you’re off the hook and owe nothing.

Me, or my proxy also gets his choice of up to 2 classic toppings (you, @Newbiewill have right of refusal to deny the topping of pineapple, but will have no other say on the matter of toppings).

- The pizza must come from a well respected pizza place in either the NYC or PHI metro area. Myself or proxy must approve of the pizza place you choose to purchase from.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

$200 if Trump is inaugurated in January for a 2nd term. You will receive a cash card or gift card after Trump has completed the Oath to begin his 2nd term. It will be mailed via USPS.

A comically, obnoxiously large pizza for me or a proxy, @DBP66, if I say I will not be able to accept in reasonable time (you will be given notification of who gets the pizza no later than March 15, 2021). You agree that recipient of pizza chooses the date he gets his spoils, recipient must cash in on pizza reward by 11:59.59pm Dec. 31, 2021 or else you’re off the hook and owe nothing.

Me, or my proxy also gets his choice of up to 2 classic toppings (you, @Newbiewill have right of refusal to deny the topping of pineapple, but will have no other say on the matter of toppings).

- The pizza must come from a well respected pizza place in either the NYC or PHI metro area. Myself or proxy must approve of the pizza place you choose to purchase from.

sounds good to me!..I hope you can accept your winnings in person. If you are able to make it to the N.Y. Metro area I will make sure you get a good pizza!...on me...let's see if Newbie/Troll takes you bet?

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

sounds good to me!..I hope you can accept your winnings in person. If you are able to make it to the N.Y. Metro area I will make sure you get a good pizza!...on me...let's see if Newbie/Troll takes you bet?

He already took it, I was just affirming his acceptance with some specifics.

I actually have family in Plainfield and my dad is from Summit, but it’s doubtful I’ll be in NJ/NY any time soon.

If I were you I’d have Newbie send delivery, no way he can be much fun to have to actually sit and eat with.🤣

- This pizza better be the size of a  dump truck tire though...I want to laugh hysterically when a picture of it gets posted.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Sounds good to me 👍 always fun having a little skin in the game lol

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Sure welcher of course you like when others have to front for you 

ps. Have not been paying attention, wasn’t there something on the docket today? I’d ask how it went but you probably still think that the SC is not hearing arguments lol.   

🍿

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Newbie said:

Sounds good to me 👍 always fun having a little skin in the game lol

Sure welcher of course you like when others have to front for you 

ps. Have not been paying attention, wasn’t there something on the docket today? I’d ask how it went but you probably still think that the SC is not hearing arguments lol.   

🍿

you lost the bet you wanted to make so that makes YOU a Welcher Troll/Newbie!...the Pa. case was laughed away..🤡

• Like 1