It's not enough to let that fuck stick fade away

badrouter

57 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Love for all except that fuck stick. That guy needs to be kicked down a stair well. Feel free to hop off the train. You, personally, don't have to be subjected to any of that. But, *that guy* simply must be kicked down the stair well. He MUST be humiliated to no end. 

As shoud you...Hopefully far,far worse...Your hatred is an abject display of boorish  language and a bright star on on your parents ability to raise a civil human being...👹

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, badrouter said:

We MUST be relentless and pursue EVERY criminal charge against the crooked son of a bitch. He MUST be locked up for life. It is simply not enough to let him fade away. Collectively, we need absolute destruction of him. And then we can build back better.

Don't become who you hate. 

I don't want to see an ex-president in jail. It's bad for the country. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mag44 said:

As shoud you...Hopefully far,far worse...Your hatred is an abject display of boorish  language and a bright star on on your parents ability to raise a civil human being...👹

26 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Kind of ironic, you posting this. 

You understood what he was saying?  You have a wide ranging skill set.  

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Don't become who you hate. 

I don't want to see an ex-president in jail. It's bad for the country. 

Even if they commit crimes?  IMO, if they do they should be in jail like you or I would be.  And it may be bad for the country or it may be good.  To uphold the law is good for the country IMO.  

I say the above only if it can be proven that a President has broken the law. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Even if they commit crimes?  IMO, if they do they should be in jail like you or I would be.  And it may be bad for the country or it may be good.  To uphold the law is good for the country IMO.  

I say the above only if it can be proven that a President has broken the law. 

Yes, even if they commit crimes. 

We need to forget the cry "lock her (him) up." 

Trump made it clear he wanted Barr to arrest Biden for God's sake. We just can't have political arrests. 

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Trump made it clear he wanted Barr to arrest Biden for God's sake. We just can't have political arrests. 

I agree about political arrests but not on criminal arrests.  Big difference.  The shit Trump says should have no influence on whether criminals get prosecuted.  

Respectfully.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I agree about political arrests but not on criminal arrests.  Big difference.  The shit Trump says should have no influence on whether criminals get prosecuted.  

Respectfully.  

I'd unload on his kids... the Barbie and the Punk would both do well with a decade or two in jail as would the others. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, badrouter said:

We MUST be relentless and pursue EVERY criminal charge against the crooked son of a bitch. He MUST be locked up for life. It is simply not enough to let him fade away. Collectively, we need absolute destruction of him. And then we can build back better.

Whomever he owes that $400 mil to may Jimmie Hoffa his ass if he doesn’t pay up, filing for bankruptcy for the 7th time do to bad business decisions might not do it.

2BA29EB9-9017-4E94-97CB-EBF3C2E32927.png

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, noonereal said:

Trump would have faced charges if not for the notion that a sitting President can't be charged. A couple of months from now, that won't apply.