An IMMEDIATE recount is needed in North Carolina and Florida

badrouter

12 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Florida continues to be a shit show. The bad thing is florida might be the most corrupt state politically dems republicans etc...

What examples do you all have ?? Unlike the Democrat bastions of crime, riots, BLM and ANTIFA thuggery, which does not happen here, give uss concrete examples of Your without merit bloviating...

100k ballots are missing in Dade County, 80% were votes for Biden.

I saw at least 5 posts on twitter that said the Republican Party of Miami registered 30k names of dead Cubans from Hialeah.

And I saw 4 memes that all said there was rampant fraud in the red parts of the Panhandle.

Florida should be awarded to Joe Biden as the Republican vote machine stole Florida.

Look it up, it’s all over random people’s twitters and on memes all over tumblr. Totally legit.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DownSouth said:

100k ballots are missing in Dade County, 80% were votes for Biden.

I saw at least 5 posts on twitter that said the Republican Party of Miami registered 30k names of dead Cubans from Hialeah.

And I saw 4 memes that all said there was rampant fraud in the red parts of the Panhandle.

Florida should be awarded to Joe Biden as the Republican vote machine stole Florida.

Look it up, it’s all over random people’s twitters and on memes all over tumblr. Totally legit.

Twitter.....Twitter.....Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Tick....Tick....tick....oh the meltdown will be EPIC...better board up the windows again....ya know since the right didn't throw a hissy fit and riot/loot

welcome back from suicide watch mam!...I wasn't sure if you were going to make it!!...I see you still lost your mind huh??...when will Trump get his big win?...the only EPIC thing is Trump acting like a fool/SORE LOSER...just like you...🤡

• Haha 1