Jake Garcia decommitts from USC

ngdawg

12 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Was just about to post this. He got a taste of the southern football lifestyle and doesn't want to leave. 😄

Probably this. He's already done the hard part of moving across the country. Once he got over the initial discomfort of that, he's left to compare one to the other. We already know he's not in love with leftist politics: He'd have stayed put on his couch in CA if he believed in the lefty approach to the virus. And he's a football player! You have to assume he wants to play somewhere where the fans give a damn. Very, very few super committed players would choose to play on the west coast or the Northeast if they weren't averse to moving away from those places. The ones who stay are not as committed to the sport, and have other interests. (And this is perfectly fine, and actually advisable IMO.)

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Jacurri needs to go to a program that has developed qbs in his style like Louisville....

Gators might put him at linebacker... haha. Like Derrick Henry.

bgw 

Right, Dan Mullen is a terrible QB coach.

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Jaccuri will not be playing QB in college so it doesn’t really matter 

Was in a sour mood. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2020 at 10:37 PM, ngdawg said:

I think he will be a bust too. Reminds me of a future Manziel or something. And I wouldn't be surprised if he transfers in college too. Just shows disloyalty to me.

With that, I say it's either Miami or Tennessee. I'm leaning Tennessee. 

Boy - you really would have hated him if you would have won enough to have to face him at Grayson. West Forsyth beat that tail and you saw what Grayson did to that team.

2 minutes ago, Georgia Baller said:

Boy - you really would have hated him if you would have won enough to have to face him at Grayson. West Forsyth beat that tail and you saw what Grayson did to that team.

That's because our secondary is terrible. And he is as inconsistent as he is overhyped.

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

That's because our secondary is terrible. And he is as inconsistent as he is overhyped.

He consistently put that ball in the receivers hands when he needed a touchdown. Don't think he broke a sweat either.

Also saw him take some decent hits too and did you know he played the last 3 or 4 games with a broken foot?

You can say what you want of course - but the kid is as advertised.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Georgia Baller said:

He consistently put that ball in the receivers hands when he needed a touchdown. Don't think he broke a sweat either.

Also saw him take some decent hits too and did you know he played the last 3 or 4 games with a broken foot?

You can say what you want of course - but the kid is as advertised.

Yes I heard about that. But he is still overhyped even if you won't consider him overrated.

On 12/4/2020 at 12:06 PM, Ga96 said:

Yeah uga is the last thing on jakes mind. Even if he was born and raised in Georgia he wouldn't go to Uga. Everyone knows watson turns rams players away from the dogs.

Maybe if UGA actually made an effort to recruit Grayson instead of assuming the players fall down in awe of the great Dawg program they could gain some traction here. 

9 hours ago, Fred said:

Maybe if UGA actually made an effort to recruit Grayson instead of assuming the players fall down in awe of the great Dawg program they could gain some traction here. 

Nah...I think we'll just let the Grayson players fall down in awe of the great Dawg program.....

Works for me.

Rufus>>

• Like 1