Georgia State Title games

TheMaximumHornetSting

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

So the Garcias first said their family in atlanta told them about Valdosta. 

Im going to go out on a limb and say they mentioned grayson first but Del Rio was still there. So Garcias to Valdosta but surprise Del Rio has to leave Grayson. Garcias do the interview purposely so Jake can be ruled ineligible at valdosta clearing the way for the Garcias not to look too bad and bingo he goes to his original transfer destination Grayson.

@HawgGoneIt sounds about right ? 

Seems pretty conspiracy theorist to me. I think they legit wanted to play at Valdosta personally. Rush's offensive system attracts good qbs. Just most of them actually do everything right before running out on to the field and costing the team several wins by forfeit. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Left LBP because coach got a hang nail. 

It doesn't matter. We can make 15 million excuses for a kid to play at 27 different high schools in 4 years. It boils down to privilege. They had the way and means to move over and over thereby shitting on those that aren't so privileged. Its 1000 percent why there are rules in place about boundaries and transferring eligibility to begin with. 

The move to Valdosta involved fraud. They were then allowed to move to a fifth school and shit on even more kids and tax payers. 

It was not right. 

Covid isn't an excuse when your kid already has an offer from every college imaginable. I could understand if it was a kid trying to get a scholarship but he and his family accomplished exactly what they wanted. Same with the other 4 stars that transferred into grayson academy.

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Seems pretty conspiracy theorist to me. I think they legit wanted to play at Valdosta personally. Rush's offensive system attracts good qbs. Just most of them actually do everything right before running out on to the field and costing the team several wins by forfeit. 

Oh I know but I wouldn't put it past them. According to fredo they called grayson before they left cali

• Like 1

Just now, Ga96 said:

Covid isn't an excuse when your kid already has an offer from every college imaginable. I could understand if it was a kid trying to get a scholarship but he and his family accomplished exactly what they wanted. Same with the other 4 stars that transferred into grayson academy.

I was sort of willing to give some passes to kids due to the pandemic. I agree that he didn't need further exposure. This for them was really all about the lime light and attention. 

I dont mind giving them some of what they wanted. Attention. I call em like I see em. These ones are bad eggs. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

When they interviewed and asked him to count to 11 he stopped at 12

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

So the Garcias first said their family in atlanta told them about Valdosta. 

Im going to go out on a limb and say they mentioned grayson first but Del Rio was still there. So Garcias to Valdosta but surprise Del Rio has to leave Grayson. Garcias do the interview purposely so Jake can be ruled ineligible at valdosta clearing the way for the Garcias not to look too bad and bingo he goes to his original transfer destination Grayson.

@HawgGoneIt sounds about right ? 

🤣🤣🤣  That's a stretch, even for you.  Back when the season started I thought you were singing the praises of Rush and saying that was why Garcia chose to go to Valdosta.  Greatest coach of all time at a program with the most wins vs a strong program but with a 2nd year coach working on his 4th year total of coaching.  Dang son, your obsession with Grayson knows no bounds.  Sad, really sad.  You know you can get treatment for that paranoia don't you?

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Desperate situations call for desperate measures. What senior athlete in any sport wants to lose their final season of high school sports? Kids around the country are killing themselves for similar reasons. I have no problem with anything he did. 

What about all the kids in Cali that lost their season altogether? 

Fuck that bullshit. These folks used their privilege to move three times in state. They then tried to lie to avoid mom having to move and leave her job and got caught. 

They simply needed to do it right but their privilege was running out so instead of doing what 99.9% of the rest of the kids in California had to do, they fucking lied. They're p.o.s. people. Plain and simple. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What about all the kids in Cali that lost their season altogether? 

Fuck that bullshit. These folks used their privilege to move three times in state. They then tried to lie to avoid mom having to move and leave her job and got caught. 

They simply needed to do it right but their privilege was running out so instead of doing what 99.9% of the rest of the kids in California had to do, they fucking lied. They're p.o.s. people. Plain and simple. 

It seems obvious why they landed in GA vs where else? 

The Garcias will shit on anybody if it advances their wishes and wants. Not needs, but, wants. As has been pointed out several times, Jake had offers already. He had his choice of where he wanted to play his college ball. It wasn't a need to play this season but a want and they literally lied on paperwork in Valdosta costing that team several wins, then moved to Grayson and displaced yet another qb on their path of shitting on others to satisfy their wants. 

We then had to sit through an interview with Coach Carter trying to sell us on the character of these people. Haha. Hell nah. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Tons of kids from Cali flocked to other states to play their final seasons. We’re only more aware of JG because of his stature not to mention the idiotic decision to agree to the 60 Minutes interview. 

Id argue the idiotic decision was to lie on the paperwork to begin with. Vast majority of kids in Georgia move and establish eligibility through a bona fide transfer. 

Interesting where you lay the idiocy in this situation. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Tons of kids from Cali flocked to other states to play their final seasons. We’re only more aware of JG because of his stature not to mention the family’s idiotic decision to agree to the 60 Minutes interview. 

Last time a saw a 60 minute interview the guy/gal was in jail 😂

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Loopholes are taken advantage of in all walks of life. From accountants to politicians to athletes, etc. It’s part of everyday life. 

2 more minutes!!! 

This doesn't make it right to do so. That's little two year old mentality. They did it so I did it too. 

Morals and character are severely lacking in that. 

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Again, Covid affected many in mysterious and unorthodox ways in 2020. I’m sure similar actions will be few and far between going fwd. 

Doesn't change the facts. The majority of people were not privileged enough to be able to show us all how shitty their character and morals might be. So here we are left discussing the ones that were privileged enough to show us. 

As a matter of fact, I'd venture the guess that most people are of pretty high character and wouldn't have ever dreamed of lying on paperwork like these people did. 

Most folks are good and honest. Some are not, and I don't mind calling them out. :D

20 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Privileged? His father is a retired cop I read. There’s no big money behind them. One’s love for the game of football can be staggeringly strong. That’s it. 

They were privileged enough to be able to move schools five times bro. From one side of the country all the way to the other. Idk why you always take the wrong side of moral arguments. 

What they did was wrong and lacked character. The excuses matter none at all. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They were privileged enough to be able to move schools five times bro. From one side of the country all the way to the other. Idk why you always take the wrong side of moral arguments. 

Ok this thread is closed 😂

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Also Garcias mom makes bank idk where gsb gets his info

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ngl Id also like to see Valdosta return to their prime... 

They got the right coach for sure. 

See em get title number 29

That will depend on the success of our vikings if dubose shows any signs of favoritism that will be the end of Lowndes until rush retires.