Trump's mob kills a police officer

badrouter

this is f*in disgusting...5 deaths and Trump has blood on his hands for all their deaths...he needs to be charged for starting a riot.....where are all the Trumpers who respect law and order now??...a sad day in American history just became a lot sadder....R.I.P. Officer Sicknick...you're an American hero.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, DownSouth said:

RIP Officer Brian Sicknick.

Reached end of watch defending the heart of our government from insurrectionist thugs, incited by POTUS.

You never said a word when BLM OOOOOOOhan  ANTIFA burned, robbed,looted,destroyed statues,destroyed people's business Ives in Portland, Seattle or Kenosha....HIPPO

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Pretty sad indeed...

Hillary Clinton couldn't have been more right....."Basket of Deplorables".

What do we do with the deplorables now?

It's not like these Deplorables are going to turn in all their MAGA gear in a couple weeks......going to have to make major examples out of some these misfits.

Need to send a serious message to these poeple.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mag44 said:

You never said a word when BLM OOOOOOOhan  ANTIFA burned, robbed,looted,destroyed statues,destroyed people's business Ives in Portland, Seattle or Kenosha....HIPPO

THAT is your response to word that an officer was killed by Trump's mob?

OF COURSE IT IS. That's what Trumpsters do. Says it all. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Except for the lady getting shot, how did the rest die? Ur telling me 4-5 people including police officer died from a heart attack, I never seen 5 people have a heart attack at same time, maybe some type of gas or the fire extinguisher 🧯 smoke was the cause 

according to reports (?) : (1) heart attack, (1) stroke, (1) trampled/suffocation, (1) shot, (1) head injury (fire extinguisher). 

The Orange Baby can't leave fast enough for my taste....good riddance  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Except for the lady getting shot, how did the rest die? Ur telling me 4-5 people including police officer died from a heart attack, I never seen 5 people have a heart attack at same time, maybe some type of gas or the fire extinguisher 🧯 smoke was the cause 

There was that ever so awkward moment-perhaps some of you can relate- where a gentleman accidentally fired his taser into his scrotum, triggering a heart attack. On the bright side, he died honoring the only thing that ever mattered to him: A man who never know who he was and couldn't care less about him, but that is-in the words of Scott Adams- incredibly persuasive. Have to assume it was all worth it.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:24 AM, Mag44 said:

Uh, yeah, I did.

You can find a handful of posts by me saying anyone that riots, loots, or breaks shit is an idiot that devalues whatever cause they claim to be representing.

Unlike you, I won’t defend law breaking asswipes just because we have some similar political views.

And you clearly cannot spell hypocrite so...hope that helps.

• Thanks 2