Illegal invaders, who broke the law sneaking into America and who have Covid.....

John Adams

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

If all this is remotely true?!?!

Treated? Yes, so they don’t spread the virus.

Shipped back? Yes, because they entered the country illegally. 

It has been somewhat of an issue in El Paso TX.  The numbers are in the low hundreds so it’s not huge.  TX is required to treat them but the problem is when no beds are available and you are treating illegals while US citizens suffer.   
I haven’t seen or even heard numbers if something similar is happening in San Diego.  However hospitals operating under UCSD Covid Guidelines umbrella in Temecula /Murrieta are not treating people over 65 when beds are full so it’s likely hospitals there are not able to treat them as well.  It would be tragic if 65+ year old patients can’t get treatment but younger illegals do.

It’s only an issue when beds aren’t available but still, it seems fundamentally wrong.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

Should they be treated at all.....??? Or deported right away....?

We can have an opinion on this subject but the law is very clear. People that enter emergency rooms have to be seen and at least stabilized before transport. Have you been to a hospital? I can’t recall ever seeing a question on the intake forms that ask about citizenship. My “opinion” is once they are stable they should be deported. Do you travel out of the country? Let’s say you go on vacation to Mexico and get in a car accident because you were speeding. Should they treat your injuries or just deport you back to the USA because you broke the law? Is that a slippery slope you want the world to go down.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, On2whls said:

It has been somewhat of an issue in El Paso TX.  The numbers are in the low hundreds so it’s not huge.  TX is required to treat them but the problem is when no beds are available and you are treating illegals while US citizens suffer.   
I haven’t seen or even heard numbers if something similar is happening in San Diego.  However hospitals operating under UCSD Covid Guidelines umbrella in Temecula /Murrieta are not treating people over 65 when beds are full so it’s likely hospitals there are not able to treat them as well.  It would be tragic if 65+ year old patients can’t get treatment but younger illegals do.

It’s only an issue when beds aren’t available but still, it seems fundamentally wrong.  

I understand the point you are making.  However, it's bad enough when those in the health field have to make hard triage decisions on who to treat due to a lack of beds but to ask them to also make decisions based on legal status also seems fundamentally wrong.  I'm not saying what is fundamentally right either.  Tough problem for sure.  

On 1/18/2021 at 10:56 PM, Norcalnut said:

We can have an opinion on this subject but the law is very clear. People that enter emergency rooms have to be seen and at least stabilized before transport. Have you been to a hospital? I can’t recall ever seeing a question on the intake forms that ask about citizenship. My “opinion” is once they are stable they should be deported. Do you travel out of the country? Let’s say you go on vacation to Mexico and get in a car accident because you were speeding. Should they treat your injuries or just deport you back to the USA because you broke the law? Is that a slippery slope you want the world to go down.

Not a bad post, however, I never broke the law by entering said nation ILLEGALLY...They deserve nothing...

• Like 1

On 1/18/2021 at 7:56 PM, Norcalnut said:

1 hour ago, Mag44 said:

Not a bad post, however, I never broke the law by entering said nation ILLEGALLY...They deserve nothing...

But hypothetically you broke the law while you were there, and your not a citizen. So should they let you die? If so, that’s a fucked up way of thinking.

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

But hypothetically you broke the law while you were there, and your not a citizen. So should they let you die? If so, that’s a fucked up way of thinking.

Totally incorrect...I have travelled to Europe three times.....I never broke any laws , never tried to reap any benefits, other than seeing the sights..Never tried to work there and have a valid passport..

Your analogy, in this case is without merit and rather foolish..What European countries have you be to and what is the extent of your travels...Obviously, very little.. NEVER SNUCK IN...........What would tell those who come heree LEGALLY, with dignity.pride and a desire to become Americans in every way....... and SPEAK ENGLISH and assimilate to our culture...You have a lot to learn...Go to Europe and comeback with gratitude....

9 minutes ago, John Adams said:

the steel Dossier was just debunked, by the guy who Produced it..."it was politically motivated and was a lie....

Don't know what this have to do with what I sad but the Steele Dossier was always an unverified listing of Trump charges paid for by his political opponents.

It has never been debunked. You don't know what that word even means.

13 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Don't know what this have to do with what I sad but the Steele Dossier was always an unverified listing of Trump charges paid for by his political opponents.

It has never been debunked. You don't know what that word even means.

Just a political point that you and others have denied...

30 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Totally incorrect...I have travelled to Europe three times.....I never broke any laws , never tried to reap any benefits, other than seeing the sights..Never tried to work there and have a valid passport..

Your analogy, in this case is without merit and rather foolish..What European countries have you be to and what is the extent of your travels...Obviously, very little.. NEVER SNUCK IN...........What would tell those who come heree LEGALLY, with dignity.pride and a desire to become Americans in every way....... and SPEAK ENGLISH and assimilate to our culture...You have a lot to learn...Go to Europe and comeback with gratitude....

Your answer has nothing to do with the question that was asked. Why don’t you read all my topic post, then get back to me.

On 1/20/2021 at 6:19 PM, Atticus Finch said:

I hate Americans who cheer on law breaking, too.

But anti 🐜 is a club not a gang...🤓

No man isa gang, I’m telling you man.   

No way isa club 

isa gang

club

gang

🤓

you cheer on your lawbreakers well 👍

🍿