Rand Paul with a powerful message

Nolebull813

15 hours ago, concha said:

Can anyone point out the language in the Constitution relevant to impeachment that covers a private citizen?

Article II, Section 4:

"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Couldn’t have said it better, but you do you Conchita. We know you will. 

bgw

43 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah, he's definitely angry at being so gullible and so ideologically moronic.

I'm so enraged that I that I just threw a chair through the window because you're doing so well, Andy. I'm frenetically losing control. Totally unhinged and <<fill in Andy drama queen hyperbole>>.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Uhhhh, uh, uh.......

(meme)

concha is so cooked.

😄

You're doing great, Andy.

Just ask yourself.

Is cooked worse than unhinged or frenetically?

In your never-ending efforts to convince yourself you're doing well, might I suggest use of the words "berserk", "deranged", "crazed", "lunatic" and "frantic"?  It's nice to change up your fantasies every now and then.

😂

@concha

A clarion call for concha's lone talent to be put in service of his one love.

Right-wing extremists stage ‘meme war’ to compete for Trump supporters

“Whichever group is the most firm in its devotion and has the best mimetic potential will win,” the right-wing Boogaloo Intel Drop channel wrote to its more than 9,000 followers before the inauguration.

“If it’s a meme war that’s going to win the next revolution, the right is going to win,” he said.

“They know just by wearing a Hawaiian shirt people will say, are you a member of the Boogaloo?” Peterson said. “They know they’re going to be on the news and it’s going to drive liberals crazy. And that’s what they want.”

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Ask everyone else too.

Everyone else thinks you’re a moron who can’t tell who is actually winning a debate, as you have a very hard time even understanding what the debate is even about, and can’t help but to mischaracterize it and toss in an anus full of turds 💩

....once’s served everything else is a lie in your mind 

then the anal spasms start spewing 🌋 

Since you asked  👍

ps you could always try to prove that wrong...but you won’t 🤓

🍿

1 hour ago, Newbie said:

Everyone else thinks you’re a moron who can’t tell who is actually winning a debate, as you have a very hard time even understanding what the debate is even about, and can’t help but to mischaracterize it and toss in an anus full of turds 💩

....once’s served everything else is a lie in your mind 

then the anal spasms start spewing 🌋 

Since you asked  👍

ps you could always try to prove that wrong...but you won’t 🤓

🍿

All that Paul said is correct...Honest people know this and they also know that Trump is innocent of charges and will be exonerated...

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

All that Paul said is correct...Honest people know this and they also know that Trump is in innocent of charges and will be exonerated...

Don’t know or really care what your buddy Mr Paul said 🤷‍♂️

And Take your pick....

A) I can make up my own mind thank you 

B) so why are you telling me 

C) that’s nice 

D) all of the above 🙄

🍿

5 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha is very upset at being an idiot.

I disagree, I think he’s perfectly fine being idiot... the anger stems from the inability to convince you to join his idiotic ideology. 

Proud Boys, insurrection and all.... let’s not forget the Chile experience, boy howdy that dictatorship experience was something Conchita wanted to bring home. Hence the Orange fascist idolatry. 

bgw

30 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Don’t know or really care what your buddy Mr Paul said 🤷‍♂️

And Take your pick....

A) I can make up my own mind thank you 

B) so why are you telling me 

C) that’s nice 

D) all of the above 🙄

🍿

Listen to what he said, it will give some insight...Not caring what the content was, is not in your best interest...

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Listen to what he said, it will give some insight...Not caring what the content was, is not in your best interest...

Just guessing that it’s the same story everyone on the right is singing 🎤 delivered a bit more eloquently...

unless i’m wrong there ....it’s fairly redundant....🤓

but hey if you are into spectating speeches of politicians bloviating, go for the popcorn 

🍿 

ps  and watch out for corn 🌽 pop😝

2 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Just guessing that it’s the same story everyone on the right is singing 🎤 delivered a bit more eloquently...

unless i’m wrong there ....it’s fairly redundant....🤓

but hey if you are into spectating speeches of politicians bloviating, go for the popcorn 

🍿

ps  and watch out for corn 🌽 pop😝

Not caring is NOT in your best interest....Just saying..

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

Not caring is NOT in your best interest....Just saying..

Still haven’t figured out the difference between caring, and the spectator sport of hearing politicians bloviate yet ??? 🤓

Or are you talking about caring about what some imitation newb says?  You do realize you have less time here than this newb, yet act like everyone should heed your unknown Adams advice 🤣.  Sorry but Johnny got no clout here 😝 where do you think you got any from 🧐 🤣

🍿

56 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Listen to what he said, it will give some insight...

Ok so as not to be so dismissive I checked to see 👀 what he said that has your panties in such a bunch, and lo and behold, those aren’t YOUR panties 🤓

Just a guess but as apparently censorship in the media now applies to congressional speech as well, it must have been 🌶 spicy 🤣

did a quick check for the cliff notes 📝 on some open channels  and even that clip is clipping trying to display 🙄

so spill the beanstalk if you want people to know.....or are you afraid 😱 of getting censorship clipped too? 🤫

🍿

11 hours ago, concha said:

I'm so enraged that I that I just threw a chair through the window because you're doing so well, Andy. I'm frenetically losing control. Totally unhinged and <<fill in Andy drama queen hyperbole>>.

giphy.gif

Wow! Attipuss looks just like I pictured him. And I'm not surprised to see that he wears stylish baby-shit tan shirts like that.

I'd comment on Andy's titty twisting for attention, but I know that's old news to everyone already.

6 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Wow! Attipuss looks just like I pictured him. And I'm not surprised to see that he wears stylish baby-shit tan shirts like that.

I'd comment on Andy's titty twisting for attention, but I know that's old news to everyone already.

Careful, you might get drug to the deep end....

Hahaha. 

bgw

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

What the fuck does this mean? Your automated random responses do not match up with what you are responding to. Nothing you say ever makes any fucking sense

I don't have time to explain to preschoolers today.

Correction. Grown ass meth head preschoolers.

Gotta learn to be more specific to Alt Right Dumbasses on meth possessing the mental capacity of a preschooler.

If that doesn't make sense, see the preschooler comment.

bgw