Rand Paul with a powerful message

Nolebull813

Paul is absolutely on point.

TDS is an ongoing condition.

Article II, Section 4:

"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Pretty simple.

Donald Trump is a private citizen.

So what office is he to be removed from?

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Paul is absolutely on point.

TDS is an ongoing condition.

Article II, Section 4:

"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Pretty simple.

Donald Trump is a private citizen.

was he a private citizen when he told his crowd of nut jobs to fight for their country...and he would be right there with them....he incited a crowd that left 5 Americans dead including a cop...nothing to see here...no accountability....just another Trump incited riot....

and we got his clown posse here making excuses for the POS who tried to overthrow our country?..f*in clowns..Rand Paul?..🤡

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, concha said:

He will be prevented from ever being able to run for office again.

Wait for it.

It's a little more complicated than you and paul realize. and way above your pay and education levels.

More importantly...didn't someone kick paul's ass recently?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

youtube it...even you can see him incite a crowd..."you need to fight" ThatDJT.....they did...and killed a cop!

It should be stupid easy for you to pull it up. It would have been on left-wing media on a loop for weeks. What did he say verbatim? 

don’t tell me he said “something”. tell me what the something is 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It should be stupid easy for you to pull it up. It would have been on left-wing media on a loop for weeks. What did he say verbatim? 

don’t tell me he said “something”. tell me what the something is 

verbatim?..LOL..go watch the Youtube video if you really care...we know you don't....a dead cop??...mean anything to you??...🤡

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

verbatim?..LOL..go watch the Youtube video if you really care...we know you don't....a dead cop??...mean anything to you??...🤡

Save your fake tears. You were screaming for dead pigs all summer. All of you. Now you claim to be sympathetic towards police when you and your kind were trying their hardest to abolish police and “pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon” 

the fake outrage is insulting 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Save your fake tears. You were screaming for dead pigs all summer. All of you. Now you claim to be sympathetic towards police when you and your kind were trying their hardest to abolish police and “pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon” 

the fake outrage is insulting 

FU!...screaming for dead cops??....stop with the Fox news BS....how about the "pig" your buddies killed at the Capital?...🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Can someone post the exact video evidence of Trump INCITING a riot or insurrection? 

For the past three weeks, a group of Trump supporters and QAnon believers met online, swapped theories and eagerly awaited the conspiracy’s violent climax. I was listening in. This is what they sounded like.

And when Mr. Biden went on television to demand an end to the siege, one chatter asked, “Does he not realize President Trump called us to siege the place?”

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I listened to a GOP legislator outright say it was Trumpy’s fault. 

Dunno what else to say about that, except NoBalls is either lying or only listening to the extreme side. 

bgw

• Like 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

All summer you were on the sidelines cheering for dead cops with the rest of the BLM extremists. Don’t hide away from it now. You were begging for it. 

You're talking to the wrong guy champ....I was a Correction Officer in my 20's...I have family who are cops...you just like to play politics with dead people...nice!...🤡

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Post the link and let me know the exact mark in the video that he incites the violence 

Fucking CNN/MSNBC robot 

Idiot much? I mean really? It was all over the place when it went down. The dude with the horns and face paint Shaman QAnon Angelis publically blames Trumpy. 

Pull your head out of your ass and breathe. 

bgw

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

For the past three weeks, a group of Trump supporters and QAnon believers met online, swapped theories and eagerly awaited the conspiracy’s violent climax. I was listening in. This is what they sounded like.

And when Mr. Biden went on television to demand an end to the siege, one chatter asked, “Does he not realize President Trump called us to siege the place?”

So some admitted nutcase says something, it means he is 100 percent credible and we should believe him without question? He would never say anything untrue to get out of trouble 🙄

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Post the link and let me know the exact mark in the video that he incites the violence 

Fucking CNN/MSNBC robot 

most of his "speech" was incitement...again...if you REALLY cared you would have seen the video by now...but you're all in with Trump still and can't accept reality....he still has you clowns living in an alternative universe!...🤡