Rush has passed

Bormio

I will never forget when Bob Grant(the king) introduced us to Rush on wabc am talk radio in NY in the late 80's.

I was building an addition for a customer in Ridgewood NJ.Out of nowhere cars pulled into the driveway around the back of this mansion near where we were working.They were having a fund raiser for Gov Jim Florio.I don't think there was on pick up truck that didn't have a Florio Free in 93 bumper sticker on it.They went inside & I took my HUGE ghetto blaster & cranked Rush.There was no way they couldn't hear it inside.RIP Rushbo & MEGA DITTOS.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

In the late 90's early 2000 the Military had a choice for radio.Rush,Stern ,music in all forms.Rush won by blow out voting.Please you lefties,don't start the nazi bs.I know ya will ,ya brainwashed dopes.

HEY IDIOT!

Keep up with that SHIT GRAMMAR AND SPELLING and the only option will be to put you in a BOX CAR and ship you off to a RE EDUCATION CAMP for RETARDS like you.

Aside from teaching you the basics of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE of which you clearly BLOW at, you will take a few LOYALTY pledges to our BRILLIANT POTUS JOEY BIDEN.

If you complete that then MAYBEEE you can rejoin SOCIETY!

Have you READ the GOSPEL of Q yet?

see-woody-thats-citz6g.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

55 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

I will never forget when Bob Grant(the king) introduced us to Rush on wabc am talk radio in NY in the late 80's.

I was building an addition for a customer in Ridgewood NJ.Out of nowhere cars pulled into the driveway around the back of this mansion near where we were working.They were having a fund raiser for Gov Jim Florio.I don't think there was on pick up truck that didn't have a Florio Free in 93 bumper sticker on it.They went inside & I took my HUGE ghetto blaster & cranked Rush.There was no way they couldn't hear it inside.RIP Rushbo & MEGA DITTOS.

27186670.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

27186670.jpg

I'm the gayest manfucker in my town.Fucked every animal & every male human over 18yrs old.I wear a male cat on my johnson on cold nights because I porked the electric/gas meter reader & he had my shit turned off.Please come by & show me that southern hospitality with your Sponge Bob comics & help keep me warm.I promise I won't cum in you.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

27186670.jpg

actually Florio is not your guy...

You must be looking for McGreavy...👍

and BTW, only an idiot would think working construction or the military sounds gay 🤣

Hope this helps 👌

PS: Bet you don't know what they have in common with the latest guy here either 😝

56 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao did rush fuck ur wife, ur literally stressing over a dude that just died of cancer

No stressing at all neither is anyone else with more than 2 brain cells. His death is no different than hitlers yours and nolegirls just 1 less pos walking the earth.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

No stressing at all neither is anyone else with more than 2 brain cells. His death is no different than hitlers yours and nolegirls just 1 less pos walking the earth.

So John Lewis, RGB, no big deal right?  We should celebrate the passing of all those who we might not agree with ideologically?  Sounds very Hitlerish, maybe Khmer Rougeish to me.  Great philosophy there.  How can I sign up to be a heartless MF?  

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, tommygun58 said:

I'm the gayest manfucker in my town.Fucked every animal & every male human over 18yrs old.I wear a male cat on my johnson on cold nights because I porked the electric/gas meter reader & he had my shit turned off.Please come by & show me that southern hospitality with your Sponge Bob comics & help keep me warm.I promise I won't cum in you.

a90c7135d517103a7f54e39bbfca7168.jpeg

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Doesn't look like stressing to me. Just looks like accuracy in language.

What do you know of accuracy in language LOLOLOLOL....👀

Have you even figured out what a "retraction" means in the news media yet??? 😝

PS: never winning your ridiculous attempts at syntax arguments is not helping your case here either 🤣

11 hours ago, DownSouth said:

HEY IDIOT!

Keep up with that SHIT GRAMMAR AND SPELLING and the only option will be to put you in a BOX CAR and ship you off to a RE EDUCATION CAMP for RETARDS like you.

Aside from teaching you the basics of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE of which you clearly BLOW at, you will take a few LOYALTY pledges to our BRILLIANT POTUS JOEY BIDEN.

If you complete that then MAYBEEE you can rejoin SOCIETY!

Have you READ the GOSPEL of Q yet?

see-woody-thats-citz6g.jpg

You sound like a nice fella.