Bring back ORabidOne!!

Nolebull813

4 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Everything he has coming to him is well deserved. he's a flat out racist and should have been banned for good for his tirade.  

Oh, jimmy.......get me out of your head for 24 hours, if you can.

Truth of the matter is without the real racists and race baiters here the forum lives and lives well.

The evidence speaks for itself...and honestly, you are becoming a major problem for this forum. If you don't like the forum, leave it like you tell all of us to do that will NOT support your King Orange.

Try some football posts next week, ok kid?....either way, grow up.

5 hours ago, Ararar said:

He'll be reinstated when the season starts.Ban wasn't permanent 

He has been on GAVSV already saying how when his ban expired he plans to come back and blast those who banned him.  He hasn't been mincing words about it.  He also has been spreading his version of the truth of the situation and it has been shall we say somewhat slanted in his favor.  Rather ironic that some of you that want him back have been the targets of his vitriol but whatever.  While he does have a lot of historical knowledge, he has been let of the leash so long on GAVSV that he has drifted further from the truth with each passing year but that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

Nothing really offends me so in the grand scheme of things I don't have an issue and I'm not big on banning people . Should we be cognizant of the feelings of others? Yes. But if we spent all of our time avoiding offending someone, then literally nothing would get done, because everything offends someone

• Like 1

It's strange, man.

The guy that started this thread is on record saying he supports slapping Muslim women around, or beating them, or something totally ignorant...I guess I could find it. He caught hell for it whatever it was, but not by any wing nuts that I remember (could be wrong)

BUT, jimmy approves of that because that guy hates Muslims (like jimmy) and polishes King Orange's knob too and little jimmy is scared of Muslims.

You got wing nut TX (aka lopez) throwing incest and mothers around the house and not a peep from little jimmy because Knig Orange is cornholing him too.

Here's what little jimmy can do.   Go to hell, clear?

19 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Oh, jimmy.......get me out of your head for 24 hours, if you can.

Truth of the matter is without the real racists and race baiters here the forum lives and lives well.

The evidence speaks for itself...and honestly, you are becoming a major problem for this forum. If you don't like the forum, leave it like you tell all of us to do that will NOT support your King Orange.

Try some football posts next week, ok kid?....either way, grow up.

Racist. 

48 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Lol I feel for Cajun, the guy made a horrible mistake, but I truly believe he realized he screwed up, and I don't think he will say anything like that again.  He's stubborn as a mule and I know he pisses people off in the Political posts, but let's be honest he gets flack for it just about every day, and gets blasted on here constantly, and hasn't gone off since.  Most importantly, like all of us here, he loves HS football.  I'd probably miss any of the regular posters on here if they left, even the ones I argue with constantly.    

I wish DD, Horsefly, and others would get back on here though, they are sorely missed.   I get a kick out of rab.  He cracks me up, but if him crossing the line without remorse causes others like these guys to want to leave.....

I just don't think Rab could ever conform or be contained.   He's like pandora's box waiting to happen lol. 

I think there was more to it than just someone posting without remorse though. It was the lack of the board stepping in or saying something. I can speak up, but I'm not the board. We are all the board. When we are mostly quiet, we just skip by and ignore something that we probably know is wrong without stepping up and speaking out...

Well, what it does is it gives the image that collectively we all either agree with what was said or we pretty much don't care. 

I see people all over Caj a lot for some stuff he said last year on a different board completely. He got banned from that one and no one had the tools to let him back in, and he still catches hell for that today. Hardly anyone aside from myself would step up and say anything to Lamarfan or Rab. Concha actually would get on Lamarfan sometimes, in spite of Concha catching a bit of hell from another user for "racism". So anyway, the image was given that it's ok to troll race as long as you don't go full retard and throw the N-word out, when honestly, there is worse ways to display racism on a message board without using the nuclear words. 

A little bit of race trolling goes a long way and causes undertones that can take months or the users involved to disappear. Sometimes you lose users that aren't involved also, and that's when it feels like the moderation was too soft on the issue. 

Personal attacks is another place that gets pretty hairy at times. We've been getting pretty edgy on some of that too at times and we need to do some work on that also. Hopefully before it starts feeling like moderation was too soft on the issue. 

Luckily, so far, we haven't seen the slander and other issues that the guy from Thomasville got picked up for, but it could happen without us all staying on top of stuff. There's a few members here that have been good about picking up on stuff that needs taken off for legal reasons and that really helps in that dept., since we aren't all from the same areas or can't all understand some of the intricacies of each other's areas. 

Anyway, it's always all fun and games until someone gets hurt, so always think about that stuff as you share opinions or jab at each other. I know, we are all adults and someone's a pussy if they can't take the heat or whatever, but, we also aren't all cut from the same cloth or having the perfect attitudes everyday, and sometimes enough can be enough and some little thing can become a big bad thing. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Fred said:

For your reading pleasure -

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=37&f=5762&t=16776431

and his post when he realized he had been banned -

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=37&f=5762&t=15550688

The guy's got a way about him for sure. xD

I should lift the ban early just so he can tell us to kiss his ass early and go ahead and get it out of the way. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Concha actually would get on Lamarfan sometimes, in spite of Concha catching a bit of hell from another user for "racism". So anyway, the image was given that it's ok to troll race as long as you don't go full retard and throw the N-word out, when honestly, there is worse ways to display racism on a message board without using the nuclear words. 

Concha did get on LamarFan.

And Concha has had race cards thrown at him. And when the clowns throwing the race cards are/were challenged to back up their accusations they run away. Every time. Concha is so racist he vocally confronts the likes of Lamar and Cajun (and in fact has put them both on ignore). Concha is so racist that he married a dark-skinned Latina with African heritage.

So if anyone has an "image" of me being a racist and wants to accuse me of such, I have a simple challenge:  Have the integrity and balls to back it up. And good luck with it. And you won't be able to, so fuck you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, concha said:

And Concha has had race cards thrown at him. And when the clowns throwing the race cards are/were challenged to back up their accusations they run away. Every time. Concha is so racist he vocally confronts the likes of Lamar and Cajun (and in fact has put them both on ignore). Concha is so racist that he married a dark-skinned Latina with African heritage.

So if anyone has an "image" of me being a racist and wants to accuse me of such, I have a simple challenge:  Have the integrity and balls to back it up. And good luck with it. And you won't be able to, so fuck you.

Concha bringing it strong. Concha been falesy accused in the past. Concha not a racist.

IMG_1427.JPG

IMG_1428.JPG

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, concha said:

Concha is so racist he vocally confronts the likes of Lamar and Cajun (and in fact has put them both on ignore).

You lie like your, daddy Orange.....what is it with this new generation of bold faced liars and trump? I put Lamar on ignore 3 years ago (big deal)

You claim to have put me on ignore for being a racist (even though I live in your head and you read my every word), but you didn't claim officially to do it until I bullied you into a corner about your second daddy Ted Cruz. I can pull it up for the court. You don't like people who dish it back to you and your record speaks for itself. Probably why you are divorced.

You can go to hell too with your lies and BS ....You wanna-be righteous asshole.

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think there was more to it than just someone posting without remorse though. It was the lack of the board stepping in or saying something. I can speak up, but I'm not the board. We are all the board. When we are mostly quiet, we just skip by and ignore something that we probably know is wrong without stepping up and speaking out...

Well, what it does is it gives the image that collectively we all either agree with what was said or we pretty much don't care. 

I see people all over Caj a lot for some stuff he said last year on a different board completely. He got banned from that one and no one had the tools to let him back in, and he still catches hell for that today. Hardly anyone aside from myself would step up and say anything to Lamarfan or Rab. Concha actually would get on Lamarfan sometimes, in spite of Concha catching a bit of hell from another user for "racism". So anyway, the image was given that it's ok to troll race as long as you don't go full retard and throw the N-word out, when honestly, there is worse ways to display racism on a message board without using the nuclear words. 

A little bit of race trolling goes a long way and causes undertones that can take months or the users involved to disappear. Sometimes you lose users that aren't involved also, and that's when it feels like the moderation was too soft on the issue. 

Personal attacks is another place that gets pretty hairy at times. We've been getting pretty edgy on some of that too at times and we need to do some work on that also. Hopefully before it starts feeling like moderation was too soft on the issue. 

Luckily, so far, we haven't seen the slander and other issues that the guy from Thomasville got picked up for, but it could happen without us all staying on top of stuff. There's a few members here that have been good about picking up on stuff that needs taken off for legal reasons and that really helps in that dept., since we aren't all from the same areas or can't all understand some of the intricacies of each other's areas. 

Anyway, it's always all fun and games until someone gets hurt, so always think about that stuff as you share opinions or jab at each other. I know, we are all adults and someone's a pussy if they can't take the heat or whatever, but, we also aren't all cut from the same cloth or having the perfect attitudes everyday, and sometimes enough can be enough and some little thing can become a big bad thing. 

I for one tend to ignore the obvious egregious threads and when I find it in the middle of a decent thread I will abandon the thread or just blow by the posts.  I kind of wish the political threads would stop or at least be on a much shorter leash.  I see stuff and attitudes get carried over into the decent football threads so I quit reading them.  When a thread gets up to 10 or more pages and there is only one page worth of football post, well you get the picture.  To me there is a difference between being about to take it and not putting up with the incivility.  We can be relatively polite and still have heated discussions.  To often it devolves into name calling and personal attacks.  As an example, see the posts 2 and 3 above this.  It tends to take the pleasure out of being here even when you aren't the target.

4 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I read recently hate crimes are up almost 35% since Orange came to be (probably fake news 9_9). I don't have link or stat, but bold face liars has to be up by 88%.

You don't have a link or a stat to back up your claims? Gee what a surprise!

4 hours ago, concha said:

You're a racist because you do not believe in the left wing, radical policies. So this is what the left does and tries to brand you as a racist. This crap has been going on years with the looney left.

13 hours ago, Ararar said:

When he sticks to his comedy routine it's fine but he has a tendency to cross over into racist thoughts 

Honestly... people need to stop being so sensitive. I could give 2 shits what someone says about my race.

There are certain lines I suppose, but I dont believe Ive ever seen him cross over them.

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Honestly... people need to stop being so sensitive. I could give 2 shits what someone says about my race.

There are certain lines I suppose, but I dont believe Ive ever seen him cross over them.

This is the issue though. The lines can be different for different people, and we are dealing with quite a few different people here. The lines can even be different at different times for the same people depending on their attitude on a given day etc. Very subjective stuff. This is why I'm not running around and banning people all the time for crossing my personal lines. A ban is requiring some levels of complaints coming in and then a mod's application of their own thoughts on the issue in the form of action from a member management standpoint. 

It sucks, but it's necessary at times.