Bring back ORabidOne!!

Nolebull813

2 hours ago, Bones said:

Concha was correctly called out.

concha, is always the perfect innocent victim. Yet, he's always in the middle of EVERYTHING. He has always been outspoken from day one, but since the Orange Wave hit Washington he has turned into a real orange monster.

Soon enough someone will write a book on how Donald J Trump has turned relatively normal people into assholes.

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This is the issue though. The lines can be different for different people, and we are dealing with quite a few different people here. The lines can even be different at different times for the same people depending on their attitude on a given day etc. Very subjective stuff. This is why I'm not running around and banning people all the time for crossing my personal lines. A ban is requiring some levels of complaints coming in and then a mod's application of their own thoughts on the issue in the form of action from a member management standpoint. 

It sucks, but it's necessary at times. 

Amigo, you and I both know that Rab was banned cause of his constant falsehoods about how GREAT Colquitt was/is.  Had he implied the Gospel...like a reasonable, truthful, Buddha fearing man...he would have been just fine.

All his other rhetoric about race, religion, California, politics, sexual preference, stump jumper schools and all things NOT Colquitt...was OK.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

concha, is always the perfect innocent victim. Yet, he's always in the middle of EVERYTHING. He has always been outspoken from day one, but since the Orange Wave hit Washington he has turned into a real orange monster.

Soon enough someone will write a book on how Donald J Trump has turned relatively normal people into assholes.

I'm not sure who you have more of a hard on for: Trump, Concha or Pee Wee Herman?

9 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

I'm not sure who you have more of a hard on for: Trump, Concha or Pee Wee Herman?

"Soon enough someone will write a book on how Donald J Trump has turned relatively normal people into assholes." 

- Chip

The irony is colossal. xD

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Honestly... people need to stop being so sensitive. I could give 2 shits what someone says about my race.

There are certain lines I suppose, but I dont believe Ive ever seen him cross over them.

When you refer to another group of people as wetbacks I'm pretty sure you crossed a line.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You are unsure about life.

Try not to let it ruin your day, jimmy.

Go plant a flower.

I'm just being a casual observer. Your life seems to be totally fixated about men. Like I said you can tell us your deep dark secrets. We'll keep it just on this board.

44 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Given that those assholes were already assholes. They just needed a little nudge to come out. 

@ECHS05== If Rab has been here for as long as he says, I'm sure he probably crossed a line or three. You have people here that accepts it and doesn't mind. Just as it is on the GAVS site. They banned me and I am no where near Rab. 

It is HARD to believe that you got banned from the GAVSV.  What did you do....call Jack a Democrat?

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Given that those assholes were already assholes. They just needed a little nudge to come out. 

@ECHS05== If Rab has been here for as long as he says, I'm sure he probably crossed a line or three. You have people here that accepts it and doesn't mind. Just as it is on the GAVS site. They banned me and I am no where near Rab. 

That was a well earned ban. You went full RETARD. I hope nobody sets you off on here because you won't let off the gas?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

When you have a herd or mob mentality and things become drastic, you take drastic measures. Here it is.

Everyone knows I am a Lovejoy fan. Ocean Tiger, a well informed poster and keeper of the Tucker faith presented scores, as he usually does. He got the Lovejoy score wrong and I corrected him. I caught a little flack from a poster who counts on OT for his scoring updates. That became a confrontation because I corrected a man when he was wrong. As the night went by, more and more posters came to OT defense. I was berated to the point of self defense. When I did, the crowd grew angry. My retort did not include a profanity laced tirade. I went to what I knew would hurt. I attacked the country lifestyle, stereotypes included. I went on for 2 1/2 hours non-stop posting. It angered many and I did not give a damn because I was right and they were not. 

That is what got me banned and people of Rabid's ilk are allowed to say what ever the fuck they want to and there are no ramifications. I made the exact argument but that did not matter I, was an interloper. I did not think the world of Colquitt or South Georgia football and for that, I became a threat to their normal everyday way of life on the GASV. So there I went. 

That is why posters like CCBlackhatter does not like me today. If you don't worship at the Colquitt Temple, some of them can get testy. They have great fans like Rufus, who I admire as a poster and a man because he has his way of communicating and I get ti. 

Lol you earned a lack of respect from me with your ridiculous antics in the above post.

Oh, and your relentless attempts at broadcasting your stupidity with little to no reasoning or facts doesn't help either. Perhaps one day the lightbulb will go off and you will understand.

9 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

When you have a herd or mob mentality and things become drastic, you take drastic measures. Here it is.

Everyone knows I am a Lovejoy fan. Ocean Tiger, a well informed poster and keeper of the Tucker faith presented scores, as he usually does. He got the Lovejoy score wrong and I corrected him. I caught a little flack from a poster who counts on OT for his scoring updates. That became a confrontation because I corrected a man when he was wrong. As the night went by, more and more posters came to OT defense. I was berated to the point of self defense. When I did, the crowd grew angry. My retort did not include a profanity laced tirade. I went to what I knew would hurt. I attacked the country lifestyle, stereotypes included. I went on for 2 1/2 hours non-stop posting. It angered many and I did not give a damn because I was right and they were not. 

That is what got me banned and people of Rabid's ilk are allowed to say what ever the fuck they want to and there are no ramifications. I made the exact argument but that did not matter I, was an interloper. I did not think the world of Colquitt or South Georgia football and for that, I became a threat to their normal everyday way of life on the GASV. So there I went. 

That is why posters like CCBlackhatter does not like me today. If you don't worship at the Colquitt Temple, some of them can get testy. They have great fans like Rufus, who I admire as a poster and a man because he has his way of communicating and I get ti. 

Not sure of a ban, but something this retarded and stupid deserved some ramification o.O

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

So you didn't know when to walk away and wound up letting them control your feelings.  Interesting.  Not they way you like to present yourself as cold and logical.  For what it is worth, sometimes even when you are right you are wrong.  I missed this meltdown somehow and wondered what happened.

16 hours ago, Fred said:

So you didn't know when to walk away and wound up letting them control your feelings.  Interesting.  Not they way you like to present yourself as cold and logical.  For what it is worth, sometimes even when you are right you are wrong.  I missed this meltdown somehow and wondered what happened.

When the nutcase lost it, you could not find a football post for several pages.

On 7/15/2017 at 9:42 AM, Ararar said:

When you refer to another group of people as wetbacks I'm pretty sure you crossed a line.

But who cares? Wetbacks? Do you even know why they are called that? 

The only power that word has is in your head. The power YOU give it.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Good lord you are lost.The words entire purpose is to demean another human being.I mean with your logic the N word means nothing.Im sure drummer will be along shortly to try and justify it with some historical nonsense that means absolutely nothing as to how it is used today and particularly how ORABid intended its use

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The term "wetback" has been a derogatory word used since well before you were born. It has always had an extremely negative connotation. It's the same as "nigger" -- it's not just something people individually give "power" to in their own minds.

On 7/14/2017 at 3:44 PM, 954gator said:

Lol I feel for Cajun, the guy made a horrible mistake, but I truly believe he realized he screwed up, and I don't think he will say anything like that again.  He's stubborn as a mule and I know he pisses people off in the Political posts, but let's be honest he gets flack for it just about every day, and gets blasted on here constantly, and hasn't gone off since.  Most importantly, like all of us here, he loves HS football.  I'd probably miss any of the regular posters on here if they left, even the ones I argue with constantly.    

I wish DD, Horsefly, and others would get back on here though, they are sorely missed.   I get a kick out of rab.  He cracks me up, but if him crossing the line without remorse causes others like these guys to want to leave.....

I just don't think Rab could ever conform or be contained.   He's like pandora's box waiting to happen lol. 

Agreed. He knows he fucked up and I'm willing to be he never does it again.