Bring back ORabidOne!!

Nolebull813

Why is he still banned? If it's because of something racist he said then shouldn't another clown poster be banned? 

I always like to hear the truth about Colquitt football. Rab didn't sandbag like the rest of them. He let you know how bad ass Colquitt was. 

Can we be consistent and bring him back or send the other one packing? 

• Like 1

LOL...my first thought is....be very careful what you wish for.....

But...I never have agreed with banning people.  Not when you can "block" people's posts.  Now that being said....if you think Rab gave you the Gospel on Colquitt's sports...then nobody can help you...(Smile).

Rab was right about Colquitt being badass....in 2014 and 2015....LOL.  Right now...we're trying to put a team together.  In other words...

We ain't nothing but a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs.  Oh Woe Is Us !!!!

You're Welcome.......

Rufus>>

• Like 4

Most people won't admit it, but posters like Rab, Los, Caj, etc... are the reason they visit this site. I mean high school football is great and all, but a poster with a few screws loose is good for the balance of this site. I'm man enough to admit that I've almost urinated myself reading a few Rab posts. That's even with him hating/hijacking everything to do with DeMatha. He's internet gold. 

• Like 10

58 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Most people won't admit it, but posters like Rab, Los, Caj, etc... are the reason they visit this site. I mean high school football is great and all, but a poster with a few screws loose is good for the balance of this site. I'm man enough to admit that I've almost urinated myself reading a few Rab posts. That's even with him hating/hijacking everything to do with DeMatha. He's internet gold. 

I don't know what he did to get banned but i learned from it on GAVSV forum. I have to say Rab for all of his hate and hijackin (and it is irritating sometimes), seems to be an entertaining dude. I don't leave many comments, I just like to read what's going on around HSFB, and Rab provides some interesting Points of View xD. Now if he blew up like the guy on GAVSV then I'm do what you gotta do, but I'm assuming it wasn't anywhere near the realm of that BS.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, affinity7 said:

I don't know what he did to get banned but i learned from it on GAVSV forum. I have to say Rab for all of his hate and hijackin (and it is irritating sometimes), seems to be an entertaining dude. I don't leave many comments, I just like to read what's going on around HSFB, and Rab provides some interesting Points of View xD. Now if he blew up like the guy on GAVSV then I'm do what you gotta do, but I'm assuming it wasn't anywhere near the realm of that BS.

Welcome and post often.  We need more voices/opinions.  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, affinity7 said:

Lol, you know he's gonna binge post, and I don't think the system will be able to handle it. It will be glorious for us readers. Well, at least some of it.xD

When he sticks to his comedy routine it's fine but he has a tendency to cross over into racist thoughts 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Because there's no one else here who has ever brought up race?

I didn't say that.This is about ORaB.I think we have all noticed that the race threads have lessened since some temporary bans and others who chose to leave don't post.

• Like 1

I like Rab myself. I'm kinda like Rufus on the banning thing, I mean there is an ignore feature for stuff like that.

Race is a bit of a touchy subject though, and should be handled accordingly. I mean, folks that feel offended by something being said can hit the ignore button, but then they still see or feel like everyone else must be ok with the offensive material so they no longer want to contribute. It becomes a slippery slope. 

I really don't mind some controversy. It's good for discussion, but there are just certain subjects that people have to do better at. Religion and race are website killers. The feels get too intense and there is no good way out. 

This site is intended to be all inclusive on the subject of high school football, but as we know, the off-season tends to become a free-for-all and it is what it is. 

If we are alienating members due to their race or religion, because we are appearing to be ok with someone trolling race or religion, then we are failing as a site that was intended to be all inclusive. 

Anyway, I'm hoping we can start tuning back up for football now and trying to get back on point and back to having fun pertaining to what brought us all together to begin with. 

• Like 2

Lol I feel for Cajun, the guy made a horrible mistake, but I truly believe he realized he screwed up, and I don't think he will say anything like that again.  He's stubborn as a mule and I know he pisses people off in the Political posts, but let's be honest he gets flack for it just about every day, and gets blasted on here constantly, and hasn't gone off since.  Most importantly, like all of us here, he loves HS football.  I'd probably miss any of the regular posters on here if they left, even the ones I argue with constantly.    

I wish DD, Horsefly, and others would get back on here though, they are sorely missed.   I get a kick out of rab.  He cracks me up, but if him crossing the line without remorse causes others like these guys to want to leave.....

I just don't think Rab could ever conform or be contained.   He's like pandora's box waiting to happen lol. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Lol I feel for Cajun, the guy made a horrible mistake, but I truly believe he realized he screwed up, and I don't think he will say anything like that again.  He's stubborn as a mule and I know he pisses people off in the Political posts, but let's be honest he gets flack for it just about every day, and gets blasted on here constantly, and hasn't gone off since.  Most importantly, like all of us here, he loves HS football.  I'd probably miss any of the regular posters on here if they left, even the ones I argue with constantly.    

I wish DD, Horsefly, and others would get back on here though, they are sorely missed.   I get a kick out of rab.  He cracks me up, but if him crossing the line without remorse causes others like these guys to want to leave.....

I just don't think Rab could ever conform or be contained.   He's like pandora's box waiting to happen lol. 

I'm with you on this.  Good post. 

33 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Everything he has coming to him is well deserved. he's a flat out racist and should have been banned for good for his tirade.