Bring back ORabidOne!!

Nolebull813

6 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Not a quitter Fred. They controlled nothing. I was in total control. But I am cold and logical. Can you not accept people for who they are?

I was berated to the point of self defense.

Those were your words.  "Self defense" on a high school message board?  Really?  Yep they got in your head alright.  A grown man sure of himself and comfortable in his beliefs would not let someone else make him feel the need for self defense on an anonymous message board.  You can't make me mad unless I surrender control to you.  You clearly surrendered control to a bunch people you don't even know.  I don't expect you to understand this or accept it because it takes something you don't appear to have.  Here's a clue, walking away doesn't make you a quitter.  Again, I don't expect you to understand as you've demonstrated many times your misguided belief in your superiority.  I always accept people for who they are as I always believe the best in people until they prove otherwise.

Enjoy your evening.

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

First of all, you do you and I will worry about me. Sounds as if you are the conformist. Be like everyone else. 

Your comments are typical of someone trying to make me fit a certain mold. Not me. Not now, not ever. You don't know anything about me except what I let you know. My belief in myself has nothing to do with superiority. Don't even know how that became a part of the conversation. I will remind you that I am not in this world to live up to your expectations. I will always do that which will allow me to live with myself. 

I will do me. And I DO expect you to understand this. 

All we know about you is you have some big time past issues as you have stated and it shows through in your posts. 

20 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

First of all, you do you and I will worry about me. Sounds as if you are the conformist. Be like everyone else. 

Your comments are typical of someone trying to make me fit a certain mold. Not me. Not now, not ever. You don't know anything about me except what I let you know. My belief in myself has nothing to do with superiority. Don't even know how that became a part of the conversation. I will remind you that I am not in this world to live up to your expectations. I will always do that which will allow me to live with myself. 

I will do me. And I DO expect you to understand this. 

Whether I am a conformist is not the issue. (You are wrong by the way.)  I don't care what mold you fit or don't fit.  You clearly have no idea how your presentation contributes to what people think of you.  If you want to influence people's thinking that counts.  Not I did NOT say have people like you.  I assume (dangerous, I know) you want to influence people's thinking or you wouldn't be here.  When you turn people off with your style, proud of it you may be, you accomplish nothing.  That's fine by me because I really don't care (unlike those that could care less :D ).  Unlike you, I DO know when to let it go so I'm letting it go. Ta-ta.  I DON"T expect you to understand that.

On 7/14/2017 at 1:19 PM, NicholasMalibu said:

Most people won't admit it, but posters like Rab, Los, Caj, etc... are the reason they visit this site. I mean high school football is great and all, but a poster with a few screws loose is good for the balance of this site. I'm man enough to admit that I've almost urinated myself reading a few Rab posts. That's even with him hating/hijacking everything to do with DeMatha. He's internet gold. 

Exactly. As much as Canes and I have spit on each other over the years, I do love reading a lot his posts for entertainment value.