Are ALL the Georgia People "HERE" Banned from the Georgia Forums????

RedZone

33 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Damn Pompous you’ve been on a meltdown as long as I’ve known you.

You really need to be on some meds. If you’re already on some they need to be adjusted. Seriously.

😂 Who lost their shit? Even the lowends people were telling you what a piece of shit you were, embarrassing them. 

See you in August. Can’t wait

4 minutes ago, 67packer said:

lol, Pompous you make up more shit than The NY Times.

Make shit up?!? 😂 perhaps you bitter old ass was drunk that night? I’d be too embarrassed to admit I lost my fucking mind over a rival getting beat for a title as well, But it’s still on the vent if you want to relive it. 

Can’t imagine what you’d have done if Marietta had beaten cc for a title? Oh Lawdy. 

Have a good night, bitters. See you in August. 

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Make shit up?!? 😂 perhaps you bitter old ass was drunk that night? I’d be too embarrassed to admit I lost my fucking mind over a rival getting beat for a title as well, But it’s still on the vent if you want to relive it. 

Can’t imagine what you’d have done if Marietta had beaten cc for a title? Oh Lawdy. 

Bless your heart. I’ll pray for you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I don't think that Marietta has EVER beaten the Packers....

You get another chance this August up in your own house.  All you got to do is slap a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs around.  Should be a piece of cake for your Monsters.

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

On 4/17/2021 at 7:56 AM, Rufus69 said:

I don't think that Marietta has EVER beaten the Packers....

You get another chance this August up in your own house.  All you got to do is slap a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs around.  Should be a piece of cake for your Monsters.

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!

Rufus>>

Tiny?!? Undersized?!? Man I can’t wait for you rinse the size of the imps! Why two of our WRs is shorter than a midget on their knees and three of our OL look like zippers iff’n you turn them sideways. The other two, I have on good authority, had to put rocks in the pockets just to get the scale to register a weight for them. 

We’ll show you tiny and undersized! 

8 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Tiny?!? Undersized?!? Man I can’t wait for you rinse the size of the imps! Why two of our WRs is shorter than a midget on their knees and three of our OL look like zippers iff’n you turn them sideways. The other two, I have on good authority, had to put rocks in the lockers just to get the scale to register a weight for them. 

To add, if we’ve never beaten cc that sucks.  If we’ve played you more than once it’s a streak. 

Maybe we are to you what lowends is to us? 🤷‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Tiny?!? Undersized?!? Man I can’t wait for you rinse the size of the imps! Why two of our WRs is shorter than a midget on their knees and three of our OL look like zippers iff’n you turn them sideways. The other two, I have on good authority, had to put rocks in the lockers just to get the scale to register a weight for them. 

Hoss...we got more coaches than we do players...add to that...we were notified by Robby Hines that none of the coaches have a dab of eligibility left.

And depending on what happens to Valdosta on Monday...our recruiting department just might choose to dissolve.  I was told point blank by the Packer Touchdown Club President...that the bake sales and car washes just weren't getting the job done.  We might hafta contact Nick Chubb and ask for some of that money back.

And if that ain't enough problems...Arnett is fighting us over a delivery of Hybrid Grits.  They want CASH ON DELIVERY and the coffers are pretty much bare.  We're trying to find a co-signer...but so far...no joy.  We were really counting on Lee County to come thru.  Alas, Coach Fab said he was putting his pesos to other use.

I really hope we're even able to make the trip OOS up to Marietta in August.

Rufus>>

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

Hoss...we got more coaches than we do players...add to that...we were notified by Robby Hines that none of the coaches have a dab of eligibility left.

And depending on what happens to Valdosta on Monday...our recruiting department just might choose to dissolve.  I was told point blank by the Packer Touchdown Club President...that the bake sales and car washes just weren't getting the job done.  We might hafta contact Nick Chubb and ask for some of that money back.

And if that ain't enough problems...Arnett is fighting us over a delivery of Hybrid Grits.  They want CASH ON DELIVERY and the coffers are pretty much bare.  We're trying to find a co-signer...but so far...no joy.  We were really counting on Lee County to come thru.  Alas, Coach Fab said he was putting his pesos to other use.

I really hope we're even able to make the trip OOS up to Marietta in August.

Rufus>>

Now Marietta can’t afford a dozen high profile, waiting on another HC job former HCs. Hell, I helped devise a system to get running water into Northcutt by tunneling to the water main and diverting it. The poor folks who live on Polk across the street from the Stadium are probably flabbergasted at their newly quadrupled water bills. It’s ok though. I thought I about this in advance and figured we’d be ok for at least four years cuz they’ll blame Biden. 

As far as the grits go, I feel your pain. I believe what’s happened is other companies are using them as a superfood additive. The Arnetts folk may be cranky, but know the value of their grits. They have you over a barrel.

May I suggest not only contacting Chubb, but the feller who paid Chubb as well as the fellers who subsidized all of those Valdosta move ins. Being good South Georgia folk, I’m sure they’d be more than happy to help a neighbor. 

31 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I thought it was the NYPost!

😝😝😝

bgw

Let him go, he’s rolling and forget who he represents. 

Besides, we’re praying for each other now. I like it better when folks aren’t on the verge of letting these boards drive them to the brink. You remember.

0D6F5873-29D9-4849-8BDA-10E0392D0E1C.jpeg

• Haha 1