Are ALL the Georgia People "HERE" Banned from the Georgia Forums????

RedZone

• RedZone changed the title to Are ALL the Georgia People "HERE" Banned from the Georgia Forums????
2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Never joined the Georgia boards... 

I respect Ocean Tiger though.... 

He seemed alright... 

That being said... 

Do we need a new thread every time someone from Bishop  Newman breathes? 

We get it... 

Their gonna be good... 

OT is awesome. He provides real information. I love the Historians web site but for some reason I can't navigate it as well as I used to. Probably something I'm doing wrong.

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Do we need a new thread every time someone from Bishop  Newman breathes? 

No we don't, junior......and, Newman is not a Bishop. They are an Isidore. As in Isidore Newman School.

"Isidore Newman School was founded in 1903 by Isidore Newman, a New Orleans philanthropist and founder of the Maison Blanche department store chain. It opened its doors the following year as the Isidore Newman Manual Training School (the name was changed in 1931), and it was initially intended for Jewish children who no longer had their parents or guardians alive. Historically Jewish charities supported the school."

Got a project for you. You are still in high school, right?

Count the Isidore Newman threads..... then count the Propst/Valdosta threads. In the last 45 days or so?

I can save you the work.

Propst/Valdosta threads-619

Isidore Newman Threads-3, maybe 4.

#think

32 minutes ago, 67packer said:

I'm not but we do have some slick mouth mods over there that's run a bunch of people off. Was it not for the Propst/Valdosta situation over there it would be a ghost town.

And a bunch of dumbass racists who can’t keep their yaps shut. 

Don’t forget that.......

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

In fairness to the Great State of Georgia.....94.7% of the Propst/Valdosta/GHSA posts come from 2 individuals who obviously can't/won't get enough of the it/drama.

These 2 individuals don't seem very happy about anything truthfully.

Damn @Ga96 thoughts 💭??

@BUFORDGAWOLVESyiu got the popcorn 🍿?? 😎 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

In fairness to the Great State of Georgia.....94.7% of the Propst/Valdosta/GHSA posts come from 2 individuals who obviously can't/won't get enough of the it/drama.

These 2 individuals don't seem very happy about anything truthfully.

Hell I like Propst but when he lost his supervision he went completely off the tracks. The old what if cliche comes to mind. If this guy could win 300 games, numerous state championships and a national championships  while his life was dealing with a world of shit, what could he have done otherwise. But that's enough about Propst, right? 🤐

15 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Hell I like Propst but when he lost his supervision he went completely off the tracks. The old what if cliche comes to mind. If this guy could win 300 games, numerous state championships and a national championships  while his life was dealing with a world of shit, what could he have done otherwise. But that's enough about Propst, right? 🤐

Seriously, I just don't know why everything relating to the mess at Valdosta can't be in one thread. Seems reasonable.

I logged on this morning and thought I was living in a mobile home just outside of Valdosta. NO, I'm just kidding. lol....kinda.

30 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Like I've said from day one...

I blame Leonard McCoy (or perhaps the lack of) for Rush's demise...(Smile).

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, 67packer said:

I'm not but we do have some slick mouth mods over there that's run a bunch of people off. Was it not for the Propst/Valdosta situation over there it would be a ghost town.

More than just the mods over there. I check it out every now and then but most of the posters clearly suffered from a bad education.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Damn @Ga96 thoughts 💭??

@BUFORDGAWOLVESyiu got the popcorn 🍿?? 😎 

We can't help that we are the best state for high school football. Feel free to post about the jersey boys and the Louisiana bootleggers that are scared to play anybody worth naming. 

If we sit here and talk about the whatever they call  Louisiana. the boot right? Nobody wanna hear about troy and them damn alligators 

giphy.gif

giphy (1).gif