Are ALL the Georgia People "HERE" Banned from the Georgia Forums????

RedZone

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

The whole state of jersey needs to be thrown away for allowing this. This what y'all want to talk about though because yall football not important enough to hold weight on a national stage. 

I already said @imaGoodBoyNow is a new Buford 🐺 and @GardenStateBaller has basically moved into the state.

9118lfMuWZL._SL1500_.jpg

5DDACE44-48F4-4CF7-9ECB-21DFB192ED9A.jpeg

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

If that word bothers you then you have a lot of growth left in life.

The word doesn't bother me at all. What does bother me is how todays woke society flashes it around like a 45 they're wearing on their hip. Perhaps a little growth in your life would be beneficial as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 67packer said:

There's that racist word all the modern woke folks cling to like their dying grandmother.

I am far from woke, but I’m not like most of you old Georgia heads dropping the N word and other derogatory terms in regards to race like there pronouns. Besides, he literally asked to be banned. But continue to cry about it. 

Birds of a feather.......

12 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I am far from woke, but I’m not like most of you old Georgia heads dropping the N word and other derogatory terms in regards to race like there pronouns. Besides, he literally asked to be banned. But continue to cry about it. 

Birds of a feather.......

I could care less if he's ever on a message board but you and I both know you banned him because he didn't take your shit and saw through your pompous ass. If half the Georgians you hang around are dropping the N word you need to hang with a different class of folks but I know how you like to exaggerate. Especially when you're bragging on yourself.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 67packer said:

I could care less if he's ever on a message board but you and I both know you banned him because he didn't take your shit and saw through your pompous ass. If half the Georgians you hang around are dropping the N word you need to hang with a different class of folks but I know how you like to exaggerate. Especially when you're bragging on yourself.

Shouldn’t you be feeding your 10K dogs or plowing the north 40? Get the hell outta here with that shit. 

Never banned anybody ever. Ask your Daddy pittbullhawg. 

Fake ass

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Shouldn’t you be feeding your 10K dogs or plowing the north 40? Get the hell outta here with that shit. 

Never banned anybody ever. Ask your Daddy pittbullhawg. 

Fake ass

You don't run this board snowflake. Pittbullhawg is my friend not my daddy. You don't like it because he's black and we're friends. That kind of blows up your racist narrative doesn't it pompous.

13 minutes ago, 67packer said:

You don't run this board snowflake. Pittbullhawg is my friend not my daddy. You don't like it because he's black and we're friends. That kind of blows up your racist narrative doesn't it pompous.

You’re a buffoon. The old “I have black friends” bit. 😂 

I remember a discussion a while back on the vent and you said, “I’ve had a lot of them work for me.” Awesome. You’re too stupid to get it. And you call me pompous. Classic. 

Remember your three day meltdown when Marietta won state? Good times. 

15 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Larry would be better off on the Georgia board because he has taken a beating on this board lately. This board moves just a little too fast for some.  All that LSU smack talk for 2019 has come back to haunt LSU fans with all these sex crimes.  I just don't think the troubles at Valdosta is gonna save LSU like Larry is hoping. Maybe Rush screwing around on his wife 17 years ago will influence the multiple agencies investigating LSU for sex crimes and the NCAA will forget Will Wade buying players and boosters stealing from children's cancer hospitals to pay football players families.

67 packer you dropped the hammer on Ole Sweet Larry. LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

You’re a buffoon. The old “I have black friends” bit. 😂 

I remember a discussion a while back on the vent and you said, I’ve had a lot of them work for me.” Awesome. You’re too stupid to get it. And you call me pompous. Classic. 

Remember your three day meltdown when Marietta won state? Good times. 

Good lord man. You're accusing someone of having a meltdown while you're having one. lol

What on earth are you lying about now? Are you saying PBH isn't black or we're not friends? I have many black friends and I've never made that statement. You're confusing me with that old racist O'rabid friend of your's you call Paw Paw. Hero you'd rather lie than eat when you're hungry

12 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Larry would be better off on the Georgia board because he has taken a beating on this board lately. This board moves just a little too fast for some.  All that LSU smack talk for 2019 has come back to haunt LSU fans with all these sex crimes.  I just don't think the troubles at Valdosta is gonna save LSU like Larry is hoping. Maybe Rush screwing around on his wife 17 years ago will influence the multiple agencies investigating LSU for sex crimes and the NCAA will forget Will Wade buying players and boosters stealing from children's cancer hospitals to pay football players families.

67 packer you dropped the hammer on Ole Sweet Larry. LOL

Larry has been a little touchy after the year LSU and Marietta had last year. I directly blame Fat Ed and Recruiting Morgan for setting him up for heartbreak. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Not by me. I’ll normally delete dumb shit. But when a racist bitch ASKS to be banned and uses two different terms.......He gone.

Anywho, I had three other Mods DM me and one texted and said ban him. 

What 2 terms? The only thing I saw was he'd never been banned by a wb.

6 hours ago, 67packer said:

I'm not but we do have some slick mouth mods over there that's run a bunch of people off. Was it not for the Propst/Valdosta situation over there it would be a ghost town.

That forum was really great back in the day!!!  The last five seasons of bullshit/nonsense garbage over there pretty much why I left as well.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 67packer said:

Larry has been a little touchy after the year LSU and Marietta had last year. I directly blame Fat Ed and Recruiting Morgan for setting him up for heartbreak. 

Then what have you been since your good friend shat on your program? You’ve been on a nonstop rampage about everything in a feeble attempt to divert attention away from the fact that your titles during his time there were all from cheating. Every one of them. Now you wanna act like you weren’t his biggest cheerleader who said countless times “I know for a fact he didn’t cheat.” “I know for a fact.......” 😂 

You’re the only person in the forum who constantly makes shit up about their programs to make it seem like they’re on the up and up when everybody knows otherwise. Keep fighting the good fight! 

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Then what have you been since your good friend shat on your program? You’ve been on a nonstop rampage about everything in a feeble attempt to divert attention away from the fact that your titles during his time there were all from cheating. Every one of them. Now you wanna act like you weren’t his biggest cheerleader who said countless times “I know for a fact he didn’t cheat.” “I know for a fact.......” 😂 

You’re the only person in the forum who constantly makes shit up about their programs to make it seem like they’re on the up and up when everybody knows otherwise. Keep fighting the good fight! 

Just for my edification...how do you know that Colquitt cheated during the 30-0 run?

And yes...it definitely is a trick question.

Rufus>>