Are ALL the Georgia People "HERE" Banned from the Georgia Forums????

RedZone

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Then what have you been since your good friend shat on your program? You’ve been on a nonstop rampage about everything in a feeble attempt to divert attention away from the fact that your titles during his time there were all from cheating. Every one of them. Now you wanna act like you weren’t his biggest cheerleader who said countless times “I know for a fact he didn’t cheat.” “I know for a fact.......” 😂 

You’re the only person in the forum who constantly makes shit up about their programs to make it seem like they’re on the up and up when everybody knows otherwise. Keep fighting the good fight! 

You're confused Larry (as usual). The 11 years he was at Colquitt there were no sanctions, forfeits, suspension of players and no condemnation by the GHSA. Tell you what, I'll give you a crisp 20 dollar bill, which should double your net worth, if you'll tell me a player on the Colquitt 2015 state and national champ team that didn't come up through the program from Jr High. I don't have to make shit up I have facts to back me up and you have ..... well, lies.

You want everyone's program to be like your Marietta program that Morgan begged, borrowed and stole from every team in a 50 mile radius to put together while having players suspended, fined, games forfeited and sanctioned by the GHSA along the way. Only a pompous (or deranged) person would sling insults at a program with zero demerits from GHSA while his own very recently was fined, forfeited an entire season, had players declared ineligible and made a whole lot of peoples life miserable.

But go ahead and make shit up and lie Sweety, that's how you got the pompous label in Georgia. Seems you wear it pretty good up here as well. Stop your nonsense here man and quit embarrassing yourself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, 67packer said:

You're confused Larry (as usual). The 11 years he was at Colquitt there were no sanctions, forfeits, suspension of players and no condemnation by the GHSA. Tell you what, I'll give you a crisp 20 dollar bill, which should double your net worth, if you'll tell me a player on the Colquitt 2015 state and national champ team that didn't come up through the program from Jr High. I don't have to make shit up I have facts to back me up and you have ..... well, lies.

You want everyone's program to be like your Marietta program that Morgan begged, borrowed and stole from every team in a 50 mile radius to put together while having players suspended, fined, games forfeited and sanctioned by the GHSA along the way. Only a pompous (or deranged) person would sling insults at a program with zero demerits from GHSA while his own very recently was fined, forfeited an entire season, had players declared ineligible and made a whole lot of peoples life miserable.

But go ahead and make shit up and lie Sweety, that's how you got the pompous label in Georgia. Seems you wear it pretty good up here as well. Stop your nonsense here man and quit embarrassing yourself.

I’ll tell you what I told your buddy Chad. Let me know when my coach admits on tape he’s cheated everywhere he’s been.  He couldn’t help himself, in his arrogance, just like you can’t. Perhaps that’s why you admire him so?!? 

As far as the $20 goes, see if you can find one of “them” to clean up your dog shit for you. Whoever “them” your old racist ass was referring to.  

By the way, I was extended an invite by a cc lurker on the vent to come play at Sunset CC, so I’ll be down your way. Love to take you up on that drink.......

28 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’ll tell you what I told your buddy Chad. Let me know when my coach admits on tape he’s cheated everywhere he’s been.  He couldn’t help himself, in his arrogance, just like you can’t. Perhaps that’s why you admire him so?!? 

As far as the $20 goes, see if you can find one of “them” to clean up your dog shit for you. Whoever “them” your old racist ass was referring to.  

By the way, I was extended an invite by a cc lurker on the vent to come play at Sunset CC, so I’ll be down your way. Love to take you up on that drink.......

Rush said a LOT of things on that tape.  He also recanted a bunch of what he said.  Other things were recanted for HIM.  Rush does not always tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  That shouldn't be a shock to anybody.  I know I didn't believe much of what Rush said on the recording.  Actually, I'd like to see the money trail where the Garcia's...the Sanders'...the Jones'...or whomever else Rush wanted money for...received the funds or the benefits.  If that is available...I have not heard about it.  I know the gentleman who was accused on the tape of paying $180,000 to Nick Chubb.  No way I believe that.  Now if someone tells me that Rush used his own money to help his players (instead of paying taxes and other debts) I might believe that.  But a desk full of "funny money" at Colquitt...NAH.

Oh, and please consider using an alias if you make the trip to Sunset.  My pal 67 Packer has strong connections there.  And I said...STRONG connections.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I'll one you better, let me know when my school is actually sanctioned and not accused by someone telling lies to fit a narrative.

As for as dog shit goes, I'd rather clean it up than have a drink with your pompous ass. Besides, if you're going to Sunset Country Club you won't be anywhere near me. Maybe you can have that drink with your Paw Paw Rabid.

If you've forgot who actually got caught cheating below is a link to jar your memory. We've never had to pay a fine or forfeit a season at Colquitt.

GHSA denies Marietta athletes appeal for eligibility | News | cbs46.com

3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rush said a LOT of things on that tape.  He also recanted a bunch of what he said.  Other things were recanted for HIM.  Rush does not always tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  That shouldn't be a shock to anybody.  I know I didn't believe much of what Rush said on the recording.  Actually, I'd like to see the money trail where the Garcia's...the Sanders'...the Jones'...or whomever else Rush wanted money for...received the funds or the benefits.  If that is available...I have not heard about it.  I know the gentleman who was accused on the tape of paying $180,000 to Nick Chubb.  No way I believe that.  Now if someone tells me that Rush used his own money to help his players (instead of paying taxes and other debts) I might believe that.  But a desk full of "funny money" at Colquitt...NAH.

Oh, and please consider using an alias if you make the trip to Sunset.  My pal 67 Packer has strong connections there.  And I said...STRONG connections.

Rufus>>

Rufus I know the guy that was accused of paying Chubb as well. We've actually quail hunted together a couple times. I know his boss even better. There's no way either of them would be caught up in anything shady.

I've never claimed Propst was perfect. He'll tell you a lie in a heartbeat. What I have said is during his time in Moultrie there were a few very strong willed individuals that helped keep an eye on the football program. Judging from what's come out of Valdosta recently they did an even better job than I realized.

I saw a post this morning where you mentioned Rush's kids and feeling sorry for them. Strong words brother and straight on. If anyone thinks the Valdosta players are suffering and been hurt it's nothing like what the Propst kids still living at home and going to school have endured. It's heartbreaking to say the least to imagine them having to go to school and face their classmates/teammates. I'm not sure if they're attending Valdosta or Colquitt schools but it would be daily hell at either. I pray for them and I'm sure you have spoken to Siddhartha Gautama on their behalf. 

15 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Rufus I know the guy that was accused of paying Chubb as well. We've actually quail hunted together a couple times. I know his boss even better. There's no way either of them would be caught up in anything shady.

I've never claimed Propst was perfect. He'll tell you a lie in a heartbeat. What I have said is during his time in Moultrie there were a few very strong willed individuals that helped keep an eye on the football program. Judging from what's come out of Valdosta recently they did an even better job than I realized.

I saw a post this morning where you mentioned Rush's kids and feeling sorry for them. Strong words brother and straight on. If anyone thinks the Valdosta players are suffering and been hurt it's nothing like what the Propst kids still living at home and going to school have endured. It's heartbreaking to say the least to imagine them having to go to school and face their classmates/teammates. I'm not sure if they're attending Valdosta or Colquitt schools but it would be daily hell at either. I pray for them and I'm sure you have spoken to Siddhartha Gautama on their behalf. 

Larry claims Propst tells nothing but lies but the crazy story he told Nub on tape is all facts. He believes Propst only when it fits his narrative. He really thinks Hoover cops were taking money from traffic stops off I-20. Problem is none of that happened. Plus I-20 is not in Hoover. So Larry believes that Hoover  cops drove out of Hoover city limits through 4 other city limits went to I-20 stopped cars got drug money and gave it to Propst.

It would be like Moultrie police stopping people on I-10 in Florida down around Tallahassee. 

Larry has just taken a beat down on this forum the last few months.  His 2 strongest help with smack talk LSU and Marietta are terrible now.  Marietta was just a one time recruited up lucky fluke. 

He also for some reason thinks Rush's issues while at Hoover with women and rounding a kids grade from a 89.3 to a 90 in some way is gonna fix the LSU mess.  In the 60 year history of Hoover we have had 1 kid suspended by the AHSAA for 5 weeks then a judge gave custody to the father and was legal by the AHSAA.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 67packer said:

This is a really good post!  Since living in GA in 94' - 01' in Warner Robins area (Byron, Centerville, and FV area)  and 04'-06' in Marietta, Colquitt County is one of the very few top football schools that I cannot remember being accused of any bullshit over all those seasons until Rush arrived.  Allegations on him and not the program are what people tend to forget and then lump together.  CC is a great area and community for football.  Perfect location to keep all their own kids; very similar to Camden Co area.  I did have a problem w/ Rush giving kids pain killers/meds, IF TRUE, but I still can't think of one player that followed Rush to CC or came in to play for him at CC.  Colquitt County ALWAYS has/had athletes so no need for Rush to go anywhere else.  I follow Middle GA and GA football to this day and still would nominate CC as one of the best run programs in the state.    

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

This is a really good post!  Since living in GA in 94' - 01' in Warner Robins area (Byron, Centerville, and FV area)  and 04'-06' in Marietta, Colquitt County is one of the very few top football schools that I cannot remember being accused of any bullshit over all those seasons until Rush arrived.  Allegations on him and not the program are what people tend to forget and then lump together.  CC is a great area and community for football.  Perfect location to keep all their own kids; very similar to Camden Co area.  I did have a problem w/ Rush giving kids pain killers/meds, IF TRUE, but I still can't think of one player that followed Rush to CC or came in to play for him at CC.  Colquitt County ALWAYS has/had athletes so no need for Rush to go anywhere else.  I follow Middle GA and GA football to this day and still would nominate CC as one of the best run programs in the state.    

I can think of but ONE player who followed Rush to Colquitt County to play football for him.

I think his name is Jacob Propst.

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, 67packer said:

I'll one you better, let me know when my school is actually sanctioned and not accused by someone telling lies to fit a narrative.

As for as dog shit goes, I'd rather clean it up than have a drink with your pompous ass. Besides, if you're going to Sunset Country Club you won't be anywhere near me. Maybe you can have that drink with your Paw Paw Rabid.

If you've forgot who actually got caught cheating below is a link to jar your memory. We've never had to pay a fine or forfeit a season at Colquitt.

GHSA denies Marietta athletes appeal for eligibility | News | cbs46.com

Hurt feelings huh? I’m pompous and you’re an angry and bitter old racist who is still smarting from Marietta winning state 16 months ago and is pissed his Buddy told the world what a cheat he was while he coached your school. Now you wanna pretend like because he never was caught it didn’t happen. 

Don’t despair. If you make the trip up to North I’ll be sure to find you. My new cc Buddy told me all about you. 😂  

See you in August. 

8 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Larry claims Propst tells nothing but lies but the crazy story he told Nub on tape is all facts. He believes Propst only when it fits his narrative. He really thinks Hoover cops were taking money from traffic stops off I-20. Problem is none of that happened. Plus I-20 is not in Hoover. So Larry believes that Hoover  cops drove out of Hoover city limits through 4 other city limits went to I-20 stopped cars got drug money and gave it to Propst.

It would be like Moultrie police stopping people on I-10 in Florida down around Tallahassee. 

Larry has just taken a beat down on this forum the last few months.  His 2 strongest help with smack talk LSU and Marietta are terrible now.  Marietta was just a one time recruited up lucky fluke. 

He also for some reason thinks Rush's issues while at Hoover with women and rounding a kids grade from a 89.3 to a 90 in some way is gonna fix the LSU mess.  In the 60 year history of Hoover we have had 1 kid suspended by the AHSAA for 5 weeks then a judge gave custody to the father and was legal by the AHSAA.  

Hold up nor jeanius. You told us all for years what a straight shooter your Buddy was and how you knew for a fact he never did anything wrong but fix one B+ students grade to an A. 

Like all schools and people associated with propst, y’all want errrbody to believe he was a saint while he was at your school and turned into a cheat after. Can’t have it both ways slim. Just quit lying and take the L on your failed cheerleading. Admit what he was and move on. 

He said it, not me. 

10 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Rufus you’re the only one of the three in this instance that is semi-rational so I’ll offer this.......

Everybody has sworn up and down that “while he was our coach by golly he did it the right way. Our people wouldn’t stand for it.” Any sane person could see why everybody in the nation outside of hooville, cc and valdosta feels the way the way they do. Hell, many in those programs feel that way now too. 

I’d bet that some of what he said on tape was exaggerated, but I’d also bet some is true. The two things he walked back, per national media outlets, is Georgia and bama. He didn’t walk back the drug money. Didn’t walk back the recruiting anywhere. Didn’t walk back the cheating or funny money. Stands to reason that while he was offering his mea culpa he would’ve included all that as well, no? 

6 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Rufus you’re the only one of the three in this instance that is semi-rational so I’ll offer this.......

Everybody has sworn up and down that “while he was our coach by golly he did it the right way. Our people wouldn’t stand for it.” Any sane person could see why everybody in the nation outside of hooville, cc and valdosta feels the way the way they do. Hell, many in those programs feel that way now too. 

I’d bet that some of what he said on tape was exaggerated, but I’d also bet some is true. The two things he walked back, per national media outlets, is Georgia and bama. He didn’t walk back the drug money. Didn’t walk back the recruiting anywhere. Didn’t walk back the cheating or funny money. Stands to reason that while he was offering his mea culpa he would’ve included all that as well, no? 

I already have proved Propst was full of crap because he said the Hoover police took the money from I-20 drug bust which is a lie because I-20 does not run through Hoover. I-65 runs though Hoover. So what you agree with is Hoover police does drug bust on interstates that do not run through Hoover. Larry you are losing another one. Give up. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I already have proved Propst was full of crap because he said the Hoover police took the money from I-20 drug bust which is a lie because I-20 does not run through Hoover. I-65 runs though Hoover. So what you agree with is Hoover police does drug bust on interstates that do not run through Hoover. Larry you are losing another one. Give up. 

So now he’s full of crap because he not only admitted he recruited and cheated, but took drug money too?!? Somebody told your stupid ass a few years ago, but you insisted you knew him and vouched for him. Maybe that makes you complicit. 

This is the thing. He cheated then. He cheats now and he’ll do it again tomorrow. It’s a pattern. You just want to keep your head in the sand and pretend like he was this by the book coach at hooville when he admitted he wasn’t. You didn’t want your cheating schools legacy tarnished. 

And here we are Brother Take the L and ho back to posting about your usual topics. You’re in way over your head here. 

9 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

No despair Outlaw. The whole world knows what a habitual liar he is. Hell, even he knows it but it's in his nature. And he always has these super secret contacts that gives him the scoop on everybody. At this point he's trapped somewhere between comical and pathetic without a foothold. He wants everyone to be caught for their sinful ways like Murrietta and LSWho but can't find a source. Poor thing, I'm afraid he may wind up in the nervous hospital. Maybe one of his super secret sources will throw him a lifeline. :)

4 minutes ago, 67packer said:

No despair Outlaw. The whole world knows what a habitual liar he is. Hell, even he knows it but it's in his nature. And he always has these super secret contacts that gives him the scoop on everybody. At this point he's trapped somewhere between comical and pathetic without a foothold. He wants everyone to be caught for their sinful ways like Murrietta and LSWho but can't find a source. Poor thing, I'm afraid he may wind up in the nervous hospital. Maybe one of his super secret sources will throw him a lifeline. :)

Maybe I’ll go on a three day melt then leave the board like an angry old racist on the vent once did. I still go back and read that shit occasionally. Unbelievably awesome that somebody could lose their gaak that badly over one of their rivals losing! 

Safe travels when you come up here! Can’t wait to put the face with the mouth. 

13 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Maybe I’ll go on a three day melt then leave the board like an angry old racist on the vent once did. I still go back and read that shit occasionally. Unbelievably awesome that somebody could lose their gaak that badly over one of their rivals losing! 

Safe travels when you come up here! Can’t wait to put the face with the mouth. 

Damn Pompous you’ve been on a meltdown as long as I’ve known you.

You really need to be on some meds. If you’re already on some they need to be adjusted. Seriously.