Lmao 😂 this year has been so crazy, Government announced aliens and 🛸 ufos are real and no one even cares

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

UFO just means unidentified flying object.

So @imaGoodBoyNow is blown away that an object in the air might be unidentified.

No wonder he finds other normal, every day things so perplexing as well.

I’m not talking about unidentifiable objects that are man made, I’m talking about UFOs that come from outside our galaxy , the good stuff

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m not talking about unidentifiable objects that are man made, I’m talking about UFOs that come from outside our galaxy , the good stuff

UFO just means unidentified flying object. So the government admitting that they exist means nothing regarding aliens or the galaxy or any of that.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

This has nothing to do with what you said or I said.

So perfectly on brand for @imaGoodBoyNow.

Ur such a difficult person, don’t know how someone can carry on conversation with someone in real life

i know my man @Cat_Scratch knows there’s something out there more than us

u can live in denial all u want , Me I’m Ready for them bitches. , I already know my destiny when the time comes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

This has nothing to do with what you said or I said.

So perfectly on brand for @imaGoodBoyNow.

What am I going to do with you?

We’re going to have to readdress your customer service skills at our next quorum ✔️

We just cannot afford to go around insulting potential clients.

@imaGoodBoyNow, I sincerely apologize on behalf of our receptionist @Atticus Finch. He really is a kind soul;

He has just been rather cranky as of late.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nothing is out there. We only exist because we are the perfect amount of distance from the sun ☀️ And when you die that’s it. You die. And we all move on like you never existed in the first place. Just a drop of water in and endless sea. It’s the end. No safety or surprise. My only friend. The end. 

That may not be entirely accurate 😌

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

What am I going to do with you?

We’re going to have to readdress your customer service skills at our next quorum ✔️

We just cannot afford to go around insulting potential clients.

@imaGoodBoyNow, I sincerely apologize on behalf of our receptionist @Atticus Finch. He really is a kind soul;

He has just been rather cranky as of late.

Lol 😂 😆,  gues this guy really don’t like the show ancient  aliens, it was a simple question and Sméagol over here goes on the attack

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Shallow minded believe we are the only life forms in the Universe.

Deeps Space shot. Every glimmer of light you see is another galaxy.

Every Spiral of the Milky Way contains Billions of stars.

One little planet in the orbit of Sol of 8 planets, 2 minor planets, and a lot of moons prove that there is life in the Universe. Voyager took this photo of Earth as it was leaving the solar-system. The Pale Blue Dot contains all that came before us, every living organism, and it is the only planet we can study first hand.

02 Hubble Deep space.jpg

01 Galaxy.jpg

03Pale Blue Dot.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Shallow minded believe we are the only life forms in the Universe.

Deeps Space shot. Every glimmer of light you see is another galaxy.

Every Spiral of the Milky Way contains Billions of stars.

One little planet in the orbit of Sol of 8 planets, 2 minor planets, and a lot of moons prove that there is life in the Universe. Voyager took this photo of Earth as it was leaving the solar-system. The Pale Blue Dot contains all that came before us, every living organism, and it is the only planet we can study first hand.

02 Hubble Deep space.jpg

01 Galaxy.jpg

03Pale Blue Dot.jpg

Lol. Shake the Peyote off and get outta Yuma!!! 

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lol. Shake the Peyote off and get outta Yuma!!! 

I would recommend you take an Astronomy 🪐 course. It would be fun for you.

Of the millions of galaxies that can be observed in the night sky, each possessing billions of stars; why is it so far fetched to believe that we may not be alone in this vast universe? 🌎 

• Like 1

BTW, this photo of space taken by the Hubble Telescope is the size of a postage stamp where not one star was visible to the naked eye, just a black 1 by 1 inch dark spot of space. Yes Astronomers were rocked by this photo. They have counted over 1 million galaxies in the full photo. Go out on the next clear night and extend your hand out and put your thumb up, close one eye and look at your thumb. What lies behind your thumb is over a million galaxies. Think about that. Now ask yourself how many stars are in those galaxies, then ask yourself how many planets orbit all most all of those stars.

Of course some can not think that deep but if you can then you must realize we can not be the only living organisms in the entire universe. Not ask yourself how many can be intelligent. Use the Drake equation if you have to.

02 Hubble Deep space.jpg

• Like 1