mag44?

RedZone

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I do find it funny mag44 can get on here and talk about mowing down "illegal invaders" at the border with AR-15s and etc, but talking about suicide has to be moderated. 😂

What I've learned in my time here as moderator is that people appear to have axes to grind and so they then decide its time for some moderation. 

If I do apply the rules evenly, then I'm not being fair to the same damned crowd that is now on here saying there is a double standard. 

For instance... Drummer and Sportsnut. I receive a report through the actual site report system complaining about sportsnut spamming the board so the active members couldn't enjoy the board. I came back for the first time in close to a year and saw drummer drummer drummer sportsnut sportsnut drummer sportsnut sportsnut... this went on in New topics for several pages deep on the OT. 

I reviewed this and decided if I banned the member that was reported then drummer had to be banned as well. They had roughly the same number of threads with no posts in these threads. I banned both members and removed all their content and caught hell for weeks for banning drummer when he did the exact same thing. 

The whole lot can fuck off back here really. Bunch of fucking children. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Do yall want moderation on the OT or do you not want moderation? 

People had issues with me moderating this section so I left it to yall. 

Now, occasionally I get poked with some bullshit like this. I banned frigging Mag44 for spamming the board to oblivion so, technically, he shouldn't even be here at all. 

Like wtf? Yall a bunch of  babies 👶 when you have someone you decide you don't like. Following each other around for weeks thumbing down and tagging moderators to come and rescue you and shit. Childish lot of folks. Take Valium or zanax along with your next big puff of green. It'll all be better.

Dang snitches.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I had Mag44 in my dms for two days crying like a little bitch because someone said his mom must have screwed a pig to have him. 

Use the report system people. It isn't hard. I aint trying to argue with yall about this bullshit back here. I walked away from it for a fucking reason. 

If you report it and I deem it offensive material, I'll remove the stuff that hurt your feels. If it's bad enough I'll entertain bans. Calling me out in a thread or dming me like a little bitch ain't getting it. 

Haha, bunch of little biatches tattling and whining.  I would never want your job homie.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What I've learned in my time here as moderator is that people appear to have axes to grind and so they then decide its time for some moderation. 

If I do apply the rules evenly, then I'm not being fair to the same damned crowd that is now on here saying there is a double standard. 

For instance... Drummer and Sportsnut. I receive a report through the actual site report system complaining about sportsnut spamming the board so the active members couldn't enjoy the board. I came back for the first time in close to a year and saw drummer drummer drummer sportsnut sportsnut drummer sportsnut sportsnut... this went on in New topics for several pages deep on the OT. 

I reviewed this and decided if I banned the member that was reported then drummer had to be banned as well. They had roughly the same number of threads with no posts in these threads. I banned both members and removed all their content and caught hell for weeks for banning drummer when he did the exact same thing. 

The whole lot can fuck off back here really. Bunch of fucking children. 

You should not have caught anything for banning the spam...

If they can't keep it to a single or a couple threads then it's an abuse on everyone.

If you are basing your moves off of what others say or any flack you receive...

...then you are doing it wrong.

Just sayin'

27 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Your the  little bitch and a hippocrite too... Your handle should be "Double standard Sow"....

If you don't like it then gtfoh.  Like he said he banned you already only to have you whining at him through DM's like a little biatch and then he's the little bitch?  HAHA.  Beat it fool.  Get out of my country, I mean site!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

If you don't like it then gtfoh.  Like he said he banned you already only to have you whining at him through DM's like a little biatch and then he's the little bitch?  HAHA.  Beat it fool.  Get out of my country, I mean site!

Fuck you and mind your own business...You get the fuck out, no, just go home...

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HawgGoneIt  Redzone is only poster to encourage someone to commit suicide and not get banned, @PrepGridiron why is Redzone Ban Proof,  don’t get it but what ever

4 hours ago, Troll said:

not just encourages,

but starts entire threads devoted to it...

true colors

You’re being real snowmen ️ right now, there’s no encouraging going on here 😝

This is just something that’s been drummed up by the Left 🙃

Darn you Joe Biden, with your commie Mommie ties! 😡

#Asian️Feet️Are️Cute️Feet

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

You’re being real snowmen ️ right now, there’s no encouraging going on here 😝

This is just something that’s been drummed up by the Left 🙃

Darn you Joe Biden, with your commie Mommie ties! 😡

#Asian️Feet️Are️Cute️Feet

If you think you said anything remotely coherent

you will need to explain further...

or are you just pimping your cute little Asian feet ???

(while using this as some excuse)

Ps: don't those little lotus flower shoes hurt tho ?

image.jpeg.46defff0dfc5a6788a1827f8a61b3cce.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I like the “get out of my country”!!!

Damn, that shit was gold....

Hahahaha. 

bgw

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I like HawGoneIt a fucking lot when he fires it off!

Maybe Drummer needs to be a bitch more often thereby getting some comic relief over here.  Oh wait.... never mind. 

Drummer you’re a bitch no doubt. 

bgw

That’s cool and all but at the same time , look at who ur defending, damn Buford  thought u were better than that, defending RedFlag like that, say what u want but I never heard Drummer call a poster the NBomb with the hard R, then go on here and encourage a user to commit suicide 

hella Radicals on here 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s cool and all but at the same time , look at who ur defending, damn Buford  thought u were better than that, defending RedFlag like that, say what u want but I never heard Drummer call a poster the NBomb with the hard R, then go on here and encourage a user to commit suicide 

hella Radicals on here 

Typical of the left...Good post ima...

7 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya no shit, u gotta be fucking someone on the PREPGRIDIRON staff to be able to do what you do and have 0 repercussions 

RZ Likes to talk and measure "Peckers"...Could be a "Hershey Squitter" of Fudge Packer too..🙀🙀🙀🔨🔨🔨🔨

13 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

hella Radicals on here 

Chillax bro, I have a brain just because it’s her thread doesn’t mean I endorse past misdeeds. 
Drummer is a Vietnam era shithead that is still pissed about the civil rights act passage in the 60s. 

bgw

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Chillax bro, I have a brain just because it’s her thread doesn’t mean I endorse past misdeeds. 
Drummer is a Vietnam era shithead that is still pissed about the civil rights act passage in the 60s. 

bgw

+1

valid point and worth noting....

people have a bad habit of conflating

agreeing with a point

to liking a poster or endorsing them.

PS: for example I can agree with some Vietnam era shithead on a point, while detesting much of the other garbage spewed.