#1 Buford getting beat in the 2nd round how big of an upset is this?

HooverOutlaw

8 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

They were 31-0 ranked #1 nationally and had the best pitching staff in the country. 

I was there for the 3rd game where they ultimately lost the series. Pope, the team that beat them, is a dynasty in high school baseball but this was a relatively down year for them. This is still one of the greatest, if not the greatest upsets in Georgia baseball history. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I was there for the 3rd game where they ultimately lost the series. Pope, the team that beat them, is a dynasty in high school baseball but this was a relatively down year for them. This is still one of the greatest, if not the greatest upsets in Georgia baseball history. 

20 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Sometimes a team just has a better day...

That and like NG said... 

Pope is by no means a slacker in Baseball they typically are one of the dominate programs like Buford,Walton,Whitewater and Parkview... 

But this by Their usual standards was a down year

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

When it comes to baseball in Georgia these are the team names you need to know:

Buford 

Cartersville 

Blessed Trinity 

Walton 

Hillgrove 

Allatoona 

Whitewater 

Starrs Mill 

Norcross

Marist 

Parkview 

Benedictine  

Warner Robins

Houston 

Pope 

Grayson 

North Gwinnett

Milton 

Hey hey hey we have national championships at Lowndes and we just moved on to the final 4 today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Hey hey hey we have national championships at Lowndes and we just moved on to the final 4 today.

How many illegally recruited, out of district fifth year (plus) kids were on that team? 

#elite229getslowendsonprobation #cheatersvillestandup

Lapdog. Why aren’t you crying about a non football thread here? Took much packass in your mouth?!?

13 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

How many illegally recruited, out of district fifth year (plus) kids were on that team? 

#elite229getslowendsonprobation #cheatersvillestandup

Lapdog. Why aren’t you crying about a non football thread here? Took much packass in your mouth?!?

You are a sad individual to say the least but ill give you a reply since you are begging for one. Just something simple but im sure at least 1 football player plays baseball on the wolves so yes its still football related. 

Posting "art" softball family pictures acceptance letters and just random bs is not football related. Its pretty simple. Im not surprised you can't understand since you've became a mod on the Ga board you've ran it into the shitter. You killed an entire message board.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Ga96 said:

You are a sad individual to say the least but ill give you a reply since you are begging for one. Just something simple but im sure at least 1 football player plays baseball on the wolves so yes its still football related. 

Posting "art" softball family pictures acceptance letters and just random bs is not football related. Its pretty simple. Im not surprised you can't understand since you've became a mod on the Ga board you've ran it into the shitter. You killed an entire message board.

If you could provide an app that translates this drivel into English I’ll give an educated answer, though that would obviously be above your pay grade. 

I’ve asked you to respond about your posts in connection with you and other lowends coaches training kids with #elite229. As you know, you cannot train kids (or coach) outside of HS season, whether they’re yours or other schools. It is illegal. YOU said. (I took a screenshot) that you and other lowends coaches train #elite229 kids. That makes what you (as well as the others) are doing illegal. You, either being told or finally figuring out, finally realized your alligator mouth bit off more than your canary ass could chew and have put your program in hot water with the GHSA. So you’re either a liar or sliced your own programs throat. So your “response” had nothing in go to do with the questions many have asked as nauseum, just more garbage from you. 

As far as legitimate posts go.......your need to follow me around and dangle from me has become annoying, but comical. So if you’d like to actually respond to the question I posed id love to see a response. However, we both know that ain’t gonna happen because you’re a fraud.