2021 CFB Season

ChimpGrip

Who are your favorites to be in the final four?

The Tide this year will be dominant but young, particularly on offense. Defensively they should be the best they’ve been since 2017. Most starters return. 

If the OL can come together and Bryce Young ends up being the real deal after all, I see at least a 12-0 start.

For those who have a team they follow, what you do expect? How many returning starters? I think Clemson will be good but takes a small step back. I think Oklahoma could make some serious noise with Rattler at QB. I would love to see UT (Texas) ascend and be great this year with Card at QB (who’s from Lake Travis). 

40 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Who are your favorites to be in the final four?

The Tide this year will be dominant but young, particularly on offense. Defensively they should be the best they’ve been since 2017. Most starters return. 

If the OL can come together and Bryce Young ends up being the real deal after all, I see at least a 12-0 start.

For those who have a team they follow, what you do expect? How many returning starters? I think Clemson will be good but takes a small step back. I think Oklahoma could make some serious noise with Rattler at QB. I would love to see UT (Texas) ascend and be great this year with Card at QB (who’s from Lake Travis). 

Texas will never be good again until Mack Brown returns to texas

45 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I always wondered what a college football thread would look like with only chimpgrip and imagoodlittleboynow in it.

Now I know.

What’s a matter pussy? No one talking about Tulame, La Tech Monroe Lafayette on the Louisiana boards? You gotta bring that small pecker mentality over here. Why?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

NOT to worry people and first time visitors.

I'll start a real college football thread when it's time to start a real college football thread.

#golaketravisandrutgers

Lmao 😂 u are so fragile and needy, are you really that obsessed over someone made a college football thread,

Don’t you have a website and blog to do, Oh yah that was an abortion of an idea, what did you get 4 viewers to ur website before Google shut ur shit down

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Don’t bother plz he’s trying to derail the thread so he can make one, just ignore that fool

I know, right? Probably bitter that Bama kicked LSU's teeth in last year. And LSU's best team ever was lucky to beat a deficient Bama team in 2019. How pathetic.

• Haha 2