If there were NO Mater Dei and SJB in California who would be Preseason #1 this year and why?

RedZone

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

No need to recruit like Louisiana does because you can transfer for any reason including athletics.I’m only using your own flawed logic that if you’re caught cheating it means your house is in order and nothing to see here.

You are not using any logic at all......try again.

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohhh

3DDF0266-D9EE-4095-B180-E9EF5165319B.jpeg

Curtis violated the "housing policy".......they paid the price.

Every time you pinheads try to pin me you just make my case that much stronger. There are NO favorites in Louisiana. The LHSAA doesn't care who your name is....just like I don't give a shit what your name is.....I know you as MUD!

https://www.si.com/college/2016/09/06/why-lsu-ol-willie-allens-surrogate-parents-are-being-unfairly-targeted

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Curtis violated the "housing policy".......they paid the price.

Every time you pinheads try to pin me you just make my case that much stronger. There are NO favorites in Louisiana. The LHSAA doesn't care who your name is....just like I don't give a shit what your name is.....I know you as MUD!

https://www.si.com/college/2016/09/06/why-lsu-ol-willie-allens-surrogate-parents-are-being-unfairly-targeted

What u mean that not recruiting, a coach illegally housed a player so he can attend John Curtis 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What u mean that not recruiting, a coach illegally housed a player so he can attend John Curtis 

You really are one dumb SOB.........and yet you are in every single thread on this forum. 

Do you just NOT have anyone to talk to in real life? It's easy to spot the LOSERS here and you may well be at the top of the list.

Just now, RedZone said:

You really are one dumb SOB.........and yet you are in every single thread on this forum. 

Do you just NOT have anyone to talk to in real life? It's easy to spot the LOSERS here and you may well be at the top of the list.

I don’t got a job till 2pm  so for next 3 hours, your Ass is Grass

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Naw bro. I just know because I've been killing it since the pandemic hit and as of a month ago I was at 208lbs 14.9%. I don't know if 7% is in my future. I think I'm close to 12% at the moment but haven't checked. We have a hand held test at the gym. Not as scientific and certain as that doctors report you showed but, yeah. 

I've spent a small fortune on supplements, gym and diet. 

Hell, I was all ready to brag and post pics and then you post some shit like that and...

1839342866_tenor(1).gif.175f7b077f03ee5653fb9d6d139ecc95.gif

12% is no joke!!! Great stuff bro!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

RedZone’s logic is the more people you catch pissing in the pool will actually make the pool water more pure. 

The pool water is still full of piss....

Pissing in a pool is not allowed in Louisiana. You get caught pissing in a pool they cut off your pecker.

Unlike California who fills their pools up with piss.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Duncanville loading up on transfers with hopes to keep it within 50 against MD

4 star receiver Phaizon Wilson checks into to DV, was at Lancaster before spring ball. Was briefly committed to the University of Texas. 

https://247sports.com/player/phaizon-wilson-46080066/ 

Who else have they added? They need skills, most of their returning rated guys are either linemen or linebackers. 

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Duncanville loading up on transfers with hopes to keep it within 50 against MD

4 star receiver Phaizon Wilson checks into to DV, was at Lancaster before spring ball. Was briefly committed to the University of Texas. 

https://247sports.com/player/phaizon-wilson-46080066/ 

A MD guy trashing transfers

i live in a world I don’t understand 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5