If there were NO Mater Dei and SJB in California who would be Preseason #1 this year and why?

RedZone

37 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Still hoping that a game with DLS will materialize, This could be Serra’s best team with their massive, athletic OLine and QB They will put up a lot of points!.... Would Luv to see them make a run at the open game....

It will be a Bummer if they don’t play DLS or Folsom, Surprised to see their light non league schedule so far, but I think they still have 2 dates to fill so there may still be a chance they play DLS, I think Folsom has one open date but from what I hear DLS is expecting to play Folsom so that would fill Folsom’s schedule....

If Serra gets DLS on their schedule and beats them and DLS beats Folsom, Serra would be in The Open... Hopefully these schedules work this out....

Nor Cal has so few quality teams in any given year, yet their ability to avoid playing each other at their peaks is legendary.  Almost Texas (esque)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

42 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Says the ultimate fanboy 😂 individual talent in Louisiana but the teams are 3rd world proven every year 

Since 2004:

DSL 6-9 OOS

Servite 1-6 OOS

Sierra Canyon 1-0 OOS-beat (5-7) Orem, UT 30-20. Canyon was 16-0 and a State Champion.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/sierra-canyon-trailblazers-(chatsworth,ca)/football-fall-16/schedule.htm

Then reality hit.......and it's back to posting fanboy pictures of Mater Dei and SJB players in the CA News thread. It's all good, little guy 😃

Just now, RedZone said:

Since 2004:

DSL 6-9 OOS

Servite 1-6 OOS

Sierra Canyon 1-0 OOS-beat (5-7) Orem, UT 30-20. Canyon was 16-0 and a State Champion.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/sierra-canyon-trailblazers-(chatsworth,ca)/football-fall-16/schedule.htm

Then reality hit.......and it's back to posting fanboy pictures of Mater Dei and SJB players in the CA News thread. It's all good, little guy 😃

We can try this... how many national teams does CaLi have ? 2 okay How many does Louisiana have ?? 0 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Since 2004:

DSL 6-9 OOS

Servite 1-6 OOS

You’re making my point for me.Other states want to play California teams to test themselves.The only state that wants to play Louisiana is Mississippi so they feel smarter 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Ararar said:

The only state that wants to play Louisiana is Mississippi so they feel smarter 

Well, Louisiana will play possibly 2 Preseason Top 10 teams so far this year, the #3 team in Maryland, and possibly the #1 Preseason Team in Florida 3A who is supposedly stacked.

More to come...

Keep throwing stuff out there.....you look real educated.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Well, Louisiana will play possibly 2 Preseason Top 10 teams so far this year, the #3 team in Maryland, and possibly the #1 Preseason Team in Florida 3A who is supposedly stacked.

More to come...

Shit the 3rd best team in Maryland that’s pretty badass if you tell me

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Shit the 3rd best team in Maryland that’s pretty badass if you tell me

They handled st joe regional when sjr won state in crappy nj and was #1......

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/st-joseph-regional-green-knights-(montvale,nj)/football-fall-12/schedule.htm

Oh, man............SMDH

This forum is full of shit..

3 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Still hoping that a game with DLS will materialize, This could be Serra’s best team with their massive, athletic OLine and QB They will put up a lot of points!.... Would Luv to see them make a run at the open game....

It will be a Bummer if they don’t play DLS or Folsom, Surprised to see their light non league schedule so far, but I think they still have 2 dates to fill so there may still be a chance they play DLS, I think Folsom has one open date but from what I hear DLS is expecting to play Folsom so that would fill Folsom’s schedule....

If Serra gets DLS on their schedule and beats them and DLS beats Folsom, Serra would be in The Open... Hopefully these schedules work this out....

Yeah not really impressed with Serra’s schedule, HMB, get real. Spring ball was a different beast, but the limited stuff I saw, I would not be shocked if Serra would be favored if they were to meet DLS. Really kinda of surprised Walsh hasn’t started scheduling a little more elite and less local.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

They have good coaching. They have a lot of good athletes returning at the skill positions and they also have big a physical line on both sides.

Is this the Serra you are talking about?.....this is 2019 below,  I didn't use 2020 because they didn't play a soul with a pulse.

Not really all that impressive.....

Serra [Junipero] (San Mateo, CA)   team preview   trend Central Coast West Catholic   13-2 6-1 (t 1st) 10-1 57 37.7 118-61
WINS: #242 Valley Christian (San Jose, CA) (10-0), #242 Valley Christian (San Jose, CA) (17-0), #318 Pittsburg (CA) (58-21), #424 San Joaquin Memorial (Fresno, CA) (28-18), #635 Wilcox [Adrian] (Santa Clara, CA) (27-14), #1052 St. Mary's (Stockton, CA) (56-28), #1180 Menlo-Atherton (Atherton, CA) (38-13), #1412 Half Moon Bay (CA) (42-14), #1490 St. Francis (Mountain View, CA) (35-21), #1954 Mitty (San Jose, CA) (35-29), #4284 Bellarmine (San Jose, CA) (37-0), #4320 Riordan (San Francisco, CA) (41-0), #7284 Sacred Heart Cathedral (San Francisco, CA) (35-7), LOSSES: #16 Corona del Mar (Newport Beach, CA) (35-27), #785 St. Ignatius (San Francisco, CA) (14-13)

36 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Is this the Serra you are talking about?.....this is 2019 below,  I didn't use 2020 because they didn't play a soul with a pulse.

Not really all that impressive.....

Serra [Junipero] (San Mateo, CA)   team preview   trend Central Coast West Catholic   13-2 6-1 (t 1st) 10-1 57 37.7 118-61
WINS: #242 Valley Christian (San Jose, CA) (10-0), #242 Valley Christian (San Jose, CA) (17-0), #318 Pittsburg (CA) (58-21), #424 San Joaquin Memorial (Fresno, CA) (28-18), #635 Wilcox [Adrian] (Santa Clara, CA) (27-14), #1052 St. Mary's (Stockton, CA) (56-28), #1180 Menlo-Atherton (Atherton, CA) (38-13), #1412 Half Moon Bay (CA) (42-14), #1490 St. Francis (Mountain View, CA) (35-21), #1954 Mitty (San Jose, CA) (35-29), #4284 Bellarmine (San Jose, CA) (37-0), #4320 Riordan (San Francisco, CA) (41-0), #7284 Sacred Heart Cathedral (San Francisco, CA) (35-7), LOSSES: #16 Corona del Mar (Newport Beach, CA) (35-27), #785 St. Ignatius (San Francisco, CA) (14-13)

Yes

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

More to come...

Possibly? 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You can’t take him serious 😆 

Let’s just say newman is God’s gift to earth and that the best team from Louisiana would only lose to the third best team from California by 30. That should please his inferiority complex and let him get some shut eye tonight. That is if the meth allows it. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

More to come...

How do you know Berkeley is stacked and favored to win 3A? Because I told you, you fucking robot! You can’t find a link to back up your claim. Only what I told you! Fucking parrot!! Think for yourself 

Now go find the link peasant!!

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

How do you know Berkeley is stacked and favored to win 3A? Because I told you, you fucking robot! You can’t find a link to back up your claim. Only what I told you! Fucking parrot!! Think for yourself 

Now go find the link peasant!!

WTF are you babbling about, ricky.......I don't read 98.9% of your Bullshit.  Why would anyone read it? 

Berkeley Prep right now has 7-8 prospects with D1 offers (you don't even know how to look those up) and only lost 13 seniors from last year. They may be Preseason #1 in 3A this year. 

Berkeley Prep also scheduled Plant this year.......you didn't even know that.

You are such a waste, ricky.