If there were NO Mater Dei and SJB in California who would be Preseason #1 this year and why?

RedZone

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Cossacks u believe this Guy, guy drops double to what Lowndes offers opposing teams for travel and lodging 

talk about power move 

absoultly astonishing 

Shit... showing his body mass report was a power move. 7% 

This ain't shit.

7% body fat. Now thats some stuff. It has probably costed way more than 7500 in diet and gym costs to reach that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Cossacks u believe this Guy, guy drops double to what Lowndes offers opposing teams for travel and lodging 

talk about power move 

absoultly astonishing 

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Shit... showing his body mass report was a power move. 7% 

This ain't shit.

7% body fat. Now thats some stuff. It has probably costed way more than 7500 in diet and gym costs to reach that. 

Yeah not gonna lie! The BMI report was unzip it, pull it out and and drag deez nuts over the rest of our chins. Tall cotton move there for sure.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It has probably costed way more than 7500 in diet and gym costs to reach that. 

25 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah not gonna lie! The BMI report was unzip it, pull it out and and drag deez nuts over the rest of our chins. Tall cotton move there for sure.

Spot on hawg, I try not to look at the sprouts bill every week🤣 Wish I could say it was all internal motivation that got me here, but in reality my lady is the biggest bully I’ve ever met 😂 She runs a tight ship and had no problem calling me a fat fuck. 😂

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Spot on hawg. I try not to look at the sprouts bill every week🤣  Wish I could say it was all internal motivation that got me here, but in reality my lady is the biggest bully I’ve ever met😂She runs a tight ship and had no problem calling me a fat fuck. 😂 

She must know my wife.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Spot on hawg. I try not to look at the sprouts bill every week🤣  Wish I could say it was all internal motivation that got me here, but in reality my lady is the biggest bully I’ve ever met😂She runs a tight ship and had no problem calling me a fat fuck. 😂 

Wait till she receives Mays credit card statement 

#couchLife

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

She can kiss my ass, I spent more on her tits 😂

Now don’t throw that cock block move out there without a pic. Doesn’t have to be a nude, but c’mon smalls, we gotta judge your investment. You can even black face the mug like Codbeard 😂😂

5D105E51-3511-4F71-B0AD-10FE43AB0C29.gif

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

That's right....you follow the rules here or pay the price. Those 2 mild cases are nothing like what's going on in Southern California and other places.

California had rules at one time..

California is now cheap water...

Say again???  Your state’s back to back Div IV state champ was given the death penalty for severe recruiting violations. Is this another “mild case”? Your “pure water” has the smell of swamp sulfur & marsh gas. 
https://www.nola.com/archive/article_83bee54c-5ad2-5a22-9ad7-3a265170f1e5.html

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Spot on hawg, I try not to look at the sprouts bill every week🤣 Wish I could say it was all internal motivation that got me here, but in reality my lady is the biggest bully I’ve ever met 😂 She runs a tight ship and had no problem calling me a fat fuck. 😂

Naw bro. I just know because I've been killing it since the pandemic hit and as of a month ago I was at 208lbs 14.9%. I don't know if 7% is in my future. I think I'm close to 12% at the moment but haven't checked. We have a hand held test at the gym. Not as scientific and certain as that doctors report you showed but, yeah. 

I've spent a small fortune on supplements, gym and diet. 

Hell, I was all ready to brag and post pics and then you post some shit like that and...

1839342866_tenor(1).gif.175f7b077f03ee5653fb9d6d139ecc95.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, The Colonel said:

Say again???  Your state’s back to back Div IV state champ was given the death penalty for severe recruiting violations. Is this another “mild case”? Your “pure water” has the smell of swamp sulfur & marsh gas. 
https://www.nola.com/archive/article_83bee54c-5ad2-5a22-9ad7-3a265170f1e5.html

There are some here who have tried to contaminate our water and they have ALL been busted. There's too many "eyes" everywhere down here to try to beat the system. You eventually will be caught and brought to justice. Each time one of these violators is busted it just makes our water that much purer. The fear of God/LHSAA will do that.

John Curtis has 1  D1 prospect this year....they are not out hustling players and roster raiding from every school in South Louisiana/NOLA this off season. Know what I mean??

California has given up on the process and have just thrown their hands in the air, and said fuck it. Other places/states as well. If you can't control it just say fuck it and accept it. California has accepted Mater Dei, SJB and some of these others..

Like I said. It is what it is. 

58 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Naw bro. I just know because I've been killing it since the pandemic hit and as of a month ago I was at 208lbs 14.9%. I don't know if 7% is in my future. I think I'm close to 12% at the moment but haven't checked. We have a hand held test at the gym. Not as scientific and certain as that doctors report you showed but, yeah. 

I've spent a small fortune on supplements, gym and diet. 

Hell, I was all ready to brag and post pics and then you post some shit like that and...

1839342866_tenor(1).gif.175f7b077f03ee5653fb9d6d139ecc95.gif

The only 7% I'm gonna hit is....the ABV.

Just sayin....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, RedZone said:

There are some here who have tried to contaminate our water and they have ALL been busted. There's too many "eyes" everywhere down here to try to beat the system. You eventually will be caught and brought to justice. Each time one of these violators is busted it just makes our water that much purer. The fear of God/LHSAA will do that.

John Curtis has 1  D1 prospect this year....they are not out hustling players and roster raiding from every school in South Louisiana/NOLA this off season. Know what I mean??

California has given up on the process and have just thrown their hands in the air, and said fuck it. Other places/states as well. If you can't control it just say fuck it and accept it. California has accepted Mater Dei, SJB and some of these others..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/sports/highschool/story/2019-11-19/la-sp-san-clemente-football%3f_amp=true

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/sports/highschool/story/2019-11-01/la-sp-narbonne-city-decision%3f_amp=true

by your own logic California has the purest water 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Listen @TheRealCAJ Curtis is not recruiting anyone, because they are so pathetic as a program their primetime oos game was against Lake Placiid  

no amount of Gumbo and Popeyes chixen samchiches can get D1 players to attend that POS school 

it is sad actually that missippi has way more national teams than LilWezzyAnna

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Whatever......just accept it, there is NO defense.

Jason Negro (left) and Bruce Rollinson are the head coaches of St. John Bosco High School and Mater Dei High School, each a powerhouse program at the center of the high school football recruiting debate. The two schools have won the past four CIF State Open Division titles. Photo courtesy of Raul Romero Jr. | Press Telegram

There were nearly 16,000 Southern California high school transfers in 2018. Among the massive total is an unidentifiable number of athletes who elected to change schools not because of academics but to better their chances of playing college sports.

In the SoCal high school football hotbed, the volume of transfers has created a disproportionate talent level among the top Catholic schools compared to the more regulated public schools. So while Mater Dei High School and St. John Bosco High School reload their talent every year, schools like Calabasas High School and Windward High School are left with promising yet inferior talent.

“Parents decided that a college scholarship would be possible if their kids had an opportunity,” KNBC Host Fred Roggin said. “And that’s really why this all started — kids looking to compete past the high school level. So high school became more than just your education.”

Recruiting, Transfers and Super Teams: The Challenge of SoCal High School Football

https://pepperdine-graphic.com/recruiting-transfers-and-super-teams-the-challenge-of-socal-high-school-football/

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Whatever......just accept it, there is NO defense.

Jason Negro (left) and Bruce Rollinson are the head coaches of St. John Bosco High School and Mater Dei High School, each a powerhouse program at the center of the high school football recruiting debate. The two schools have won the past four CIF State Open Division titles. Photo courtesy of Raul Romero Jr. | Press Telegram

There were nearly 16,000 Southern California high school transfers in 2018. Among the massive total is an unidentifiable number of athletes who elected to change schools not because of academics but to better their chances of playing college sports.

In the SoCal high school football hotbed, the volume of transfers has created a disproportionate talent level among the top Catholic schools compared to the more regulated public schools. So while Mater Dei High School and St. John Bosco High School reload their talent every year, schools like Calabasas High School and Windward High School are left with promising yet inferior talent.

“Parents decided that a college scholarship would be possible if their kids had an opportunity,” KNBC Host Fred Roggin said. “And that’s really why this all started — kids looking to compete past the high school level. So high school became more than just your education.”

Recruiting, Transfers and Super Teams: The Challenge of SoCal High School Football

https://pepperdine-graphic.com/recruiting-transfers-and-super-teams-the-challenge-of-socal-high-school-football/

No need to recruit like Louisiana does because you can transfer for any reason including athletics.I’m only using your own flawed logic that if you’re caught cheating it means your house is in order and nothing to see here.

• Like 1