When clowns have opinions on how others choose to live their life in a free country

Sweetlarry

34 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

We’re a poor public school, not a rich private. You’d think you guys with money would help some po’ jawja kids out but that gay coast greed doesn’t allow it. 

😂

Ha ha you call it the gay coast, have you seen Deliverance, we know what you like out there.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

Ha ha you call it the gay coast, have you seen Deliverance, we know what you like out there.

Yeah, and Burt Reynolds grew up in WAAAAYcross, Jawja!

Hey numbnuts, if your boy Newsome keeps screwing around, the Cali studs will be heading EAST! And the PAC Dozen will be a distant memory!

3 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

A Hollywood film.......nobody from california should ever say anything about homosexuality or debauchery of any kind. It’s the fucking california way! 

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

A Hollywood film.......nobody from california should ever say anything about homosexuality or debauchery of any kind. It’s the fucking california way! 

Atlanta is the Queen of the south for Gays . A mecca .  The Gay agenda may have started out here and in NY , but places like Atlanta have caught up . 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Atlanta is the Queen of the south for Gays . A mecca .  The Gay agenda may have started out here and in NY , but places like Atlanta have caught up . 

This I can’t deny. Atlanta has a huge lbgtqabcxyz community.

A girl I used to date had an older brother who was a newscaster here and he was in that scene. Gotta say, he was a helluva nice dude. I shed a tear when he passed years back from cancer. Fred moved here from Phoenix vis Salt Lake because of the culture here.

But make no mistakes fellas.......when it comes to Sodom and Gomorrah type shit along with reprehensible lifestyles, y’all cali folks take the cake, eat it, shat it out and eat it again. 

DC is a close second. 

10 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

That's due to those from states mentioned moving to Atlanta.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Idiots commenting on the LGBTQ community....

Hell has arrived.

bgw

My problems with the lgbt is less of them and more so their actions. I don't with forcing all these ideas on kids. You got 8yr old calling themselves non binary bisexual etc... I don't like anyone pushing sex or sexual ideas on kids. Adults can do whatever but when kids are involved im picking kids over everything. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

If you speak to a child 12 or under about sex, sexuality, or sexual explicit information, then you are a pedophile. You shouldn’t be 1,000 feet near a child. And your image should be posted everywhere as a predator. People that tell others their 8 year old is LGBT is a sick fuck who shouldn’t ever be able to parent a kid again. These sickos are projecting their sick and twisted fetishes onto their kids. People need to fight back about this. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Idiots commenting on the LGBTQ community....

Hell has arrived.

bgw

Now them them bible thumping loons are on their own. If I remember correctly god punish the 2 cities for not listening. Also the bible says not to judge others and that god would handle things that he doesn't see fit. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

My problems with the lgbt is less of them and more so their actions. I don't with forcing all these ideas on kids. You got 8yr old calling themselves non binary bisexual etc... I don't like anyone pushing sex or sexual ideas on kids. Adults can do whatever but when kids are involved im picking kids over everything. 

Most educated post you’re thumbs have ever punched out!

Well said! 

Nobody on a football/sports site cares what you clowns think about people's sexuality or how other people choose to parent their children. 

Seems like I'm gonna have to start polishing up my moderator badge and hammer again. 

Please do your level best to keep your political/religious and sexual opinions and ideas on the OT section so I don't have to act like an asshole on here. Thanks in advance for cooperating. 

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nobody on a football/sports site cares what you clowns think about people's sexuality or how other people choose to parent their children. 

Seems like I'm gonna have to start polishing up my moderator badge and hammer again. 

Please do your level best to keep your political/religious and sexual opinions and ideas on the OT section so I don't have to act like an asshole on here. Thanks in advance for cooperating. 

Still waiting on you to enforce the rules you are supposed to follow on your buddies and packass fans. If you get your mod help for larry then this board will run in tje gutter just like the Georgia board.

You allow a huge ass thread that has nothing to do with football to remain. Hypocrisy to the fullest.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Still waiting on you to enforce the rules you are supposed to follow on your buddies and packass fans. If you get your mod help for larry then this board will run in tje gutter just like the Georgia board.

You allow a huge ass thread that has nothing to do with football to remain. Hypocrisy to the fullest.

Lmao 😂.   Get him ga

48 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I'm still waiting on yoy to either kiss my ass or kick rocks on your own too. 

Wait in one hand and shit in the other... let me know which one fills up the quickest. 😁