NBA Playoffs

HurricaneNick

18 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

With a Hamstring injury he might be out longer than they want to be

They said he was dealing with hamstring tightness. He has until Sunday to get right. But I'm still annoyed that he lost me 3 grand.....lolololol. I was gonna use that to fly to Vegas this weekend. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Mike Conley's contract was a damn mistake

Both of them. He screwed Memphis and Utah over but its not all his fault he has had a history of injuries and they both continued to throw money at him.

Reminds me of Brandon Roy but Roy never pulled in that kind of money.

13 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

He’s a BUM! Smh. & store bought cans just had the fckng audacity to tell me I need to clean the pool tonight because she’s hosting a bridal shower in the morning. What the fuck is even happening in this world. 

Bridal shower on a Friday morning? I’d GTFO damn early in the AM and not return until we’ll after dark.😂

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Bridal shower on a Friday morning? I’d GTFO damn early in the AM and not return until we’ll after dark.😂

It’s Saturday morning but she told the girls flying in from out of town that they could stay at our house & they get in tomorrow morning. Love that. I’ll be gone till Monday. 😂

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m sick to my stomach watching this Lakers team play. Just gross. Is this what it feels like to be a poverty program fan?? The pain. 

Malone should be getting much more props for the job he's done as coach of the Nuggets for the last few years. He gets them to play, no matter who is in the lineup, and they don't back down. It would be very surprising if they won the whole deal, but they compete. And as goofy as Jokic looks out there, he is deserving of the MVP this year.

• Like 1