Arik Gilbert finds a new home

Iletteredintrack

That's what happens when you teach kids to transfer throughout their HS years. No loyalty. I don't like LSU due to the way their program has behaved but they basically pacified him while he was there and he still was ungrateful. I hope they force him to get his education at Uga.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

That's what happens when you teach kids to transfer throughout their HS years. No loyalty. I don't like LSU due to the way their program has behaved but they basically pacified him while he was there and he still was ungrateful. I hope they force him to get his education at Uga.

How many times did Gilbert transfer in high school?

I’m curious if he can be eligible. Apparently he dropped classes at the end of November (he lied to me about that) and never took any in the spring. The ncaa gave him a waiver at LSU, don’t know if it’ll transfer to Georgia. 

I told my daughter they still aren’t winning a natty this year. Buford.......wager? 😂 

24 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’m curious if he can be eligible. Apparently he dropped classes at the end of November (he lied to me about that) and never took any in the spring. The ncaa gave him a waiver at LSU, don’t know if it’ll transfer to Georgia. 

I told my daughter they still aren’t winning a natty this year. Buford.......wager? 😂 

Stumbled across this on Twitter so take with a grain of salt. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

They can always strive to edumacate these lads for as long as it takes. Like the North Avenue Trade School did with Eddie Lee Ivery, who finished his five year stay, as a sophomore!