Look for Week 0 or Week 3

TaylorMade812

21 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I'm willing to be your tutor, but not for free.

#ACTDeficientSchool

Cal preps 😂  They have us at #1 but we aren’t claiming a national title this year.  What a clown. You want to be relevant so bad it’s embarrassing. 

Bench players talking like starters, I hate it. 

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Home vs Myers Park (Charlotte,NC)-Supposed to be the top team in NC they went 12-2 last year think they won the 5A NC title. 

Pretty sure Vance won the title, but Myers Park was decent (for NC). Buford should have no problem with them. 

8 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Noah Fifita has a younger brother. Just saying.

Dash is not even close to the talent Noah is.   Not a QB either. Les went all in on giving noah an all star team and it’s failed. You should know this. cervix will have their main recruiter around for 4 more years but Les will be more invested in his son playing at U of A. Back to reality for the gals. 

23 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

That a very word(y) response to admit you were wrong.

Nobody uses calpreps for national rankings clown. We laughed when they had MD at #1 after only playing 5 games but you’re celebrating being ranked #8. Poverty. Just sad. Desperate for relevancy. Dying for attention. 

8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

More wordiness when a simple "I was wrong" would suffice.

Servite finished at #68 in HSFA’s poll. (Right behind SJR @imaGoodBoyNow) Spot on! 

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/final-high-school-football-america-100-for-2020-21/ 

MD was awarded a fifth national championship according to CP/CPFCR but no one, including our coach or school counts it. I wonder why? 

3F53E266-52A6-4731-A4EB-C962C1D6A52D.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Servite finished at #68 in HSFA’s poll. (Right behind SJR @imaGoodBoyNow) Spot on! 

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/final-high-school-football-america-100-for-2020-21/ 

MD was awarded a fifth national championship according to CP/CPFCR but no one, including our coach or school counts it. I wonder why? 

So this chart tells me that DLS is over twice the program of Mater Dei.  Nice.

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

We had a QB starting who transferred from GSBs  Alma Mater  Paramont Catholic , should have been ranked 30000 th in nation if wasn’t for Gator aid NJ player of the year RB