Look for Week 0 or Week 3

TaylorMade812

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

So this chart tells me that DLS is over twice the program of Mater Dei.  Nice.

Nice deflection. & fine by me! I respect great programs. DLS is arguably the greatest program ever. servite and st. paul are nowhere to be found on the chart. Not surprising. You support TWO poverty programs. Nice. Maybe for your next account you can be a DLS fan boy. My school has done more than both your schools combined. Take it over to the local board junior. 

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Nice deflection. & fine by me! I respect great programs. DLS is arguably the greatest program ever. servite and st. paul are nowhere to be found on the chart. Not surprising. You support TWO poverty programs. Nice. Maybe for your next account you can be a DLS fan boy. My school has done more than both your schools combined. Take it over to the local board junior. 

Since you defer to Wiki........ Can't seem to find The Stache as a Top 3 Winning coach.

Defer to DLS in MNC

Defer to St. Paul's coach in all time wins.

MDHS is

#PerenialBridesMaidProgram

image.thumb.png.3c3089bf44ac174e8cd8f0a315371074.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Since you defer to Wiki........ Can't seem to find The Stache as a Top 3 Winning coach.

Defer to DLS in MNC

MDHS is

Remember when the great Marijon had to cheat against pioneer? Lmao what a joke. Rollo will have more wins than Ancich when he retires. Both your programs are nationally irrelevant. Again, MD has more titles than both servite and st paul combined. MD also leads the all time series against both poverty institutions. Take the L and move on to the Orange County board. 

BB378E2E-6CC5-4EFF-8F8F-2AC2570E2BBA.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Sammyswordsman vs  @HurricaneNick boxing night 

I got 50 on MD guy

winner gets all profits donated to their school 

@GardenStateBaller make it happen

Child please. Samantha doesn’t get  out of the first round.  I’ll place a 100k bet on myself Floyd mayweather style. We can do it after the TL vs USA event when gsb is in town and he can stream it GLOBALLY!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

OH.  My bad. I almost forgot........

MDHS also defers to Servite in Ave. Student ACT score.

At least MD defers to 3 of the best in CA.  No shame in that.

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm the "Don King of HSFB," not the real Don King. 

Off topic, but u should hit up this dude  to retweet your streaming info, bunch of international players throughout country, . One of them is on Joes, soo all the kids family and friends who are out of this country can watch them play on ur stream 

3753FF19-670E-4661-A85A-2C5F2B2D29A3.jpeg

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Safest bet he could ever make. Easy money. The best part about this is that we can make it happen and stream it for the boys on here. Lets do it junior! 

Why not make is a decathlon

The other events would be

Spelling Bee

Shot put

100 yrd dash

400yrd dash

Game of Chess

50 meter swim

Hottest lady

You pick the last two

15 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Why not make is a decathlon

The other events would be

Spelling Bee

Shot put

100 yrd dash

400yrd dash

Game of Chess

50 meter swim

Hottest lady

You pick the last two

Sounds good to me! All of those listed would be easy work. I’ll even do the physical competitions backwards to make it a bit more fair. Maybe you can add a makeup contest so you can get a W. 

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Sounds good to me! All of those listed would be easy work. I’ll even do the physical competitions backwards to make it a bit more fair. Maybe you can add a makeup contest so you can get a W. 

Lets add Football distance throw.  Not that you would have a chance, but it would be on topic.

19 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Lets add Football distance throw.  Not that you would have a chance, but it would be on topic.

Yawn. Easy work. 

Things Sam is better than me at

1. Being transgender (nothing wrong w that) 

2. Supporting poverty programs

3. Hair & makeup 

4. Dating men 

5. Crying

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yawn. Easy work. 

Things Sam is better than me at

1. Being transgender (nothing wrong w that) 

2. Supporting poverty programs

3. Hair & makeup 

4. Dating men 

5. Crying

He’s a crying transgender with makeup on who takes men on dates at poverty support programs 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Defer to DLS in MNC

MDHS is

Come on Sammy, The Stache has 4 MNC’s and 6 or 7 Section Titles and National Wins.... Enough Said....

You gotta stop with this #8 ranking nonsense in a 5 game season with no playoffs it doesn’t mane any sense.... No CA team should be claiming anything because it was basically a season of spring scrimmage games...

I do actually think Servite was a Top 15 National team had a real season been played with playoffs, I totally believe that they would have made the Semis and could have possibly taken down SJB and made it to the finals...

The problem is Servite has to Earn their National Ranking on the field and they simply have not... In 2019 they got smoked by The Bishop and they lost to MV in the playoffs so they haven’t won any relevant or Big games....

You can point to a 1 point loss to SJB where SJB played Sloppy and obviously took Servite lightly.... The same was true this year when Servite was closer to beating MD then anyone not named SJB or IMG in the last several years.... MD proved that Servite game to be a fluke by cleaning up the penalties and handling SJB with ease...

For Servite to be ranked in the Top 10 Nationally they have to beat some strong teams and not lose to MV or Cen10 in the playoffs.... They also have to learn how to win.... They had multiple chances against SJB to take control of that game but instead made mistakes.... They had MD on the ropes but other then PI calls they couldn’t move the ball with all their great offensive players....

They just don’t look ready to win big time games.... Servite needs a win over DLS, MD, SJB or a Top OOS team to really be a Top 10 National Team.... 

Hopefully next year they get one of those wins, but their history tells us that won’t happen.... Other then 2009 they always lose to MD or lose a game they should have won... 2010 was their best team ever and they got blasted by a far less talented DLS team in the State Championship which sent Servite into the dark years....

They just seem to always come up short when playing the Top Tier National teams so even if a computer says they are #8 in a 5 game season,  Servite’s history of play on the field in real seasons with playoffs says they are not....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

Come on Sammy, The Stache has 4 MNC’s and 6 or 7 Section Titles and National Wins.... Enough Said....

You gotta stop with this #8 ranking nonsense in a 5 game season with no playoffs it doesn’t mane any sense.... No CA team should be claiming anything because it was basically a season of spring scrimmage games...

I do actually think Servite was a Top 15 National team had a real season been played with playoffs, I totally believe that they would have made the Semis and could have possibly taken down SJB and made it to the finals...

The problem is Servite has to Earn their National Ranking on the field and they simply have not... In 2019 they got smoked by The Bishop and they lost to MV in the playoffs so they haven’t won any relevant or Big games....

You can point to a 1 point loss to SJB where SJB played Sloppy and obviously took Servite lightly.... The same was true this year when Servite was closer to beating MD then anyone not named SJB or IMG in the last several years.... MD proved that Servite game to be a fluke by cleaning up the penalties and handling SJB with ease...

For Servite to be ranked in the Top 10 Nationally they have to beat some strong teams and not lose to MV or Cen10 in the playoffs.... They also have to learn how to win.... They had multiple chances against SJB to take control of that game but instead made mistakes.... They had MD on the ropes but other then PI calls they couldn’t move the ball with all their great offensive players....

They just don’t look ready to win big time games.... Servite needs a win over DLS, MD, SJB or a Top OOS team to really be a Top 10 National Team.... 

Hopefully next year they get one of those wins, but their history tells us that won’t happen.... Other then 2009 they always lose to MD or lose a game they should have won... 2010 was their best team ever and they got blasted by a far less talented DLS team in the State Championship which sent Servite into the dark years....

They just seem to always come up short when playing the Top Tier National teams so even if a computer says they are #8 in a 5 game season,  Servite’s history of play on the field in real seasons with playoffs says they are not....

5129FF17-D647-4668-AA94-4E49164143B4.jpeg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Nonwithstanding  all that. Servite is still a Top 20 National team to start 2021

• Haha 1