On the Phil Jones Extra Point Show yesterday! There was a question regarding Colquitt's Coach Rogers.

Old Rabid One

3 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

The question he raised to you Colquitt fans is THIS! What do you think of Rogers' track record in Norman Park, thus far? And what do you see for the future?

Why the fuxk do we need 2Dr  Phil  threads, add in they were created 6 mins apart,

Rab wat I tell u about sniffing ur blood pressure medicine 

8 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

The question he raised to you Colquitt fans is THIS! What do you think of Rogers' track record in Norman Park, thus far? And what do you see for the future?

Don't really care about Phil or what he wonders or thinks about Colquitt. 

However, since you brought it up... I like Coach Rogers. He's a good man, and has a pretty nice offensive mind. Seems like we put up a lot of points when the correct game plan is in, and the personnel on the field are doing what was asked/intended by the coaching staff. (Yes that's an intentional passive aggressive jab at some players from the past two years that either already graduated or quit/transferred now). 

I see a lot of the same for the future. Playoff exits depending on the draw on the brackets with the way the teams around the metro area stack up, the championship runs for region 1 teams will be as they have always been... few and far between. However, we'll be graduating better human beings in the long run. Hopefully we'll continue to see a good many kids using football as a vehicle to get to college and have brighter futures in spite of the transfer culture that infects the metro schools slowly finding its way in down here. 

Just like always, it will take a perfect storm for these south Georgia teams to sniff the championship. 

• Haha 1

Hey Hawg...thought I'd take this opportunity to report in on my recruiting trip to Wilmington NC.

Nothing that fits what Coach Rogers is looking for at Front Street Brewery nor Bourbon Street Dining.  A LOT of what I was looking for though.

I will continue the harsh search thru Friday.  Wish me luck and pray for Wilmington....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hey Hawg...thought I'd take this opportunity to report in on my recruiting trip to Wilmington NC.

Nothing that fits what Coach Rogers is looking for at Front Street Brewery nor Bourbon Street Dining.  A LOT of what I was looking for though.

I will continue the harsh search thru Friday.  Wish me luck and pray for Wilmington....

Rufus>>

🙏 Oh precious Lord in heaven... please hear my pleas for protection for the city of Wilmington as they are currently under attack from an invader. Amen and Amen. 

Good luck and enjoy your trip. 😁

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

🙏 Oh precious Lord in heaven... please hear my pleas for protection for the city of Wilmington as they are currently under attack from an invader. Amen and Amen. 

Good luck and enjoy your trip. 😁

For the record...Ms. Violet has loosened the leash....slightly.

LOL....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

However, since you brought it up... I like Coach Rogers. He's a good man, and has a pretty nice offensive mind. Seems like we put up a lot of points when the correct game plan is in, and the personnel on the field are doing what was asked/intended by the coaching staff. (Yes that's an intentional passive aggressive jab at some players from the past two years that either already graduated or quit/transferred now). 

I see a lot of the same for the future. Playoff exits depending on the draw on the brackets with the way the teams around the metro area stack up, the championship runs for region 1 teams will be as they have always been... few and far between. However, we'll be graduating better human beings in the long run. Hopefully we'll continue to see a good many kids using football as a vehicle to get to college and have brighter futures in spite of the transfer culture that infects the metro schools slowly finding its way in down here. 

Just like always, it will take a perfect storm for these south Georgia teams to sniff the championship. 

Metro Atlanta football is a cancer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Damn no wonder the kids want to leave. Yall really hate the kids over in c olquitt.

18 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Damn no wonder the kids want to leave. Yall really hate the kids over in c olquitt.

Wtf are you talking about? You're  an idiot. xD

We love the kids here. Most of us would do just about anything for the kids. At the same time, it ain't hard to see when certain ones quit on the field mid game (see Colquitt at Parkview in the playoffs), or when kids decide to not do what they practiced and were told to do entering the play (see Colquitt at Norcross in the playoffs last year).

I figure the coach should get a pass for the Parkview game. The qb quit on him and took to blaming everything on everyone else. He shoulda benched him. Last season he learned from that and when the qb didn't do what was expected and asked of him, he got benched. The result was still a loss, but, as a coach you put in a play and expect the kids to execute it as practiced. 

Contrary to what kids and you think, the kids don't run the show. The coaches do. At the end of the day. The coaches take the blame generally. I aint a coach so, as a fan, and fairly knowledgeable one at that, I don't mind calling it like I see it where the coaches can't always do that. 

So you can fuck off with your silly spiel about us hating the kids when we do more than most have done for them here. 🙂

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We love the kids here. Most of us would do just about anything for the kids. At the same time, it ain't hard to see when certain ones quit on the field mid game (see Colquitt at Parkview in the playoffs), or when kids decide to not do what they practiced and were told to do entering the play (see Colquitt at Norcross in the playoffs last year).

I figure the coach should get a pass for the Parkview game. The qb quit on him and took to blaming everything on everyone else. He shoulda benched him. Last season he learned from that and when the qb didn't do what was expected and asked of him, he got benched. The result was still a loss, but, as a coach you put in a play and expect the kids to execute it as practiced. 

Contrary to what kids and you think, the kids don't run the show. The coaches do. At the end of the day. The coaches take the blame generally. I aint a coach so, as a fan, and fairly knowledgeable one at that, I don't mind calling it like I see it where the coaches can't always do that. 

So you can fuck off with your silly spiel about us hating the kids when we do more than most have done for them here. 🙂

It is easy Hawg. Lowndes wasn't able to RECRUIT the players from Colquitt so now 96 spins that as we hate players over here. Lowndes doesn't RECRUIT though. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Forgive him Hawg , it’s probably a Buck 20 in that School bus today 

ga9bitch Thank you for your service 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that "96" got a lot of wedgies and got put into a lot of trash cans when he was going to school, and probably been poked in the nose or had hie eye dotted a few times as an adult by now. xD

This is his high school yearbook photo 

68B39EED-D65D-4632-8E67-E2F134FD31AD.jpeg

• Haha 1