Rufus and other packass fans

Ga96

Y'all coaches and fans are talking way too much. Is the latest news about baby true? 

If it is or not yall need to tell the packass faithful to shut up because the one who will snitch and can't keep his mouth shut is ready to blab. That includes giving info to beckham and jones because they are his main sources of info.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

“GA coach trainer” with a lowends pic just like on here 😂 

First pic he lies about the QB’s age. Second pic he writes on an IMG video that lowends is doing something  big in the near future hahaha he’s a pussy.

D9071791-158B-4108-A923-D16A90E9FA33.jpeg

F7E1993E-7A26-45CB-B4A7-E5D83F09637D.jpeg

Wait WHAAAAAT? East St. Louie is playing I M G AND St John Bosco? But they took COLQUITT offin they schedule in 2019?😂

12 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Y'all coaches and fans are talking way too much. Is the latest news about baby true? 

If it is or not yall need to tell the packass faithful to shut up because the one who will snitch and can't keep his mouth shut is ready to blab. That includes giving info to beckham and jones because they are his main sources of info.

When it comes to "D"....it's hard to say what's true and what isn't.

Luckily, there's only 30 days in June...so you get less gossip/rumors.   I don't think he's transferring to Lowndes...but I don't know that for a fact.  I'm not sure if he's entertaining the thought of transferring to IMG...but anything's possible.  I've been told he may run the Packer offense out of the single wing...but I think the odds of that happening are low.  There are a lot more rumors but I don't have the time nor inclination to get into them.

It's like I told Hawg....if you wanna be a Packer...I'm right there for ya.  If ya don't wanna be a Packer...then sayonara.  But dot the "t" and cross the "i"....(Smile).  Colquitt ain't nothing but a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs...but we'll line up...when the time comes.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

..this 96 guy is a total moron, but you people pulling the trigger and responding to every one of his babbling useless posts is just as moronic.

Don't reply and this idiot fades away like the rest of them before him.

I can’t help it. Nothing makes me smile like an adult popping off about kids and education when he can’t form coherent sentences and has the spelling prowess of a low achieving first grader. 

Better still he starts threads then runs away from them like he stole something when anybody asks legitimate questions. 

I quite enjoy our village idiot. Makes me feel better about myself. 😂 

13 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I quite enjoy our village idiot.

I don't.

This forum has become more of drama bitch forum and comedy club forum combined. Legit football posts get dropped to the bottom of the first page in a matter of minutes....

It's getting useless and I can see why people have stopped posting.

13 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Git em 96!!!!

bgw

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't.

This forum has become more of drama bitch forum and comedy club forum combined. Legit football posts get dropped to the bottom of the first page in a matter of minutes....

It's getting useless and I can see why people have stopped posting.

Speak for yourself FailedBlogBitch….

bgw 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Git em 96!!!!

bgw

Only lowndes clown is full of crap and lying out of his ass 

The sad thing is he may eventually say something truthful but everyone is so used to his bullshit lies that many will doubt that he actually is telling the truth when that time comes and we might miss good info because it came from someone who built up no credibility

19 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bro it was soo nice last two weeks when RedFlag wasn’t logging on

and the forum was left with the nj homosexual who hasn't had a date in 2 years and who posts 24/7 365 non-stop. Big win!

Today would be a great day for you to "come out" and finally be be honest with people or you can keep looking like you look and try to make all the guys giggle at you.

The choice is yours to make.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Ga96 said:

BabyD is still posting his hudl practices, from this week. 

7 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Come on "Big D"...(as opposed to Baby D)...

Stop it with the Fake News !!!!!

(Smile)

Rufus>>

Well rufus hearing from camden fans that they will be in 1st place this year. They guaranteed a win against Lowndes.

13 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

When it comes to "D"....it's hard to say what's true and what isn't.

Luckily, there's only 30 days in June...so you get less gossip/rumors.   I don't think he's transferring to Lowndes...but I don't know that for a fact.  I'm not sure if he's entertaining the thought of transferring to IMG...but anything's possible.  I've been told he may run the Packer offense out of the single wing...but I think the odds of that happening are low.  There are a lot more rumors but I don't have the time nor inclination to get into them.

It's like I told Hawg....if you wanna be a Packer...I'm right there for ya.  If ya don't wanna be a Packer...then sayonara.  But dot the "t" and cross the "i"....(Smile).  Colquitt ain't nothing but a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs...but we'll line up...when the time comes.

Rufus>>

There MAY be a common thread for all these diehard Packers, opting to take their wares elsewhere!