Bloomberg piece on Cali

golfaddict1

11 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

It's a cute article...😄

You must have a woman who thinks

"bigger is always better" 😝 ...you know...

When you are getting shafted 🤣.

PS: when you have to break it down for the masses as....

"If anything, Covid-19 accelerated California's record productivity. Quarterly revenue per employee of  the publicly-traded companies based in the state climbed to an all-time high"

charts and all...

image.png.07beb430921bc38823f9427d22f54991.png

Well....you just might be focusing on the wrong things . LOLOL

BTW: Lefties led by big corp revenue 🤓, great look 🤣, of course you want to keep those revenue figures at the corp revenue level, just make the stats show the graph contrasted by the peons... err...employees level 👍 LOL

slick 😄

• Thumbs Down 1

Only economically bad thing about cali is the trickle down which in their case like most other states and countries it doesn't work 

Their isn't much of a middle class and the rich keep getting rich and the lower class keeps losing money until their only options are to move to another state or be a hobo.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Only economically bad thing about cali is the trickle down which in their case like most other states and countries it doesn't work 

Their isn't much of a middle class and the rich keep getting rich and the lower class keeps losing money until their only options are to move to another state or be a hobo.

Interview with homeless dude with prime real estate Venice Oceanfront tent....

Gov N just approved 🤑🤑🤑  housing and hotels for you guys....you gonna go?  you know?

Homeless dude says a shocker 🤓....

"That depends where it is"...

(go figure...🙄)

I think most of the damage to California's economy will be coming in future statistics. It was the second half of 2020 through to present that we've seen more of an exodus of businesses and wealthy people. Capital gains tax revenue was still high in 2020, for example. It will be interesting to see where we stand a year from now.

After reading this article,  I’m still scratching my head how there’s a recall election for Gavin Newsom. I think he’s done a great job considering California is the most populated state, the #1 economy in the US and is #6 or #7 largest economy in the world. California is a world player, that’s a lot to balance when Covid came and California shutdown. That article tells me Gavin did a pretty damn good job!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

After reading this article,  I’m still scratching my head how there’s a recall election for Gavin Newsom. I think he’s done a great job considering California is the post populated state, the #1 economy in the US and is #6 or #7 largest economy in the world. California is a world player, that’s a lot to balance when Covid came and California shutdown. That article tells me Gavin did a pretty damn good job!

Didn’t Bloomberg put out articles how awesome fauci and gov Cuomo was, and how they were national Heros

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

After reading this article,  I’m still scratching my head how there’s a recall election for Gavin Newsom.

The Republicans can't win a regular election for Governor. This is how they got their last Governor through the door (Schwarzenegger) and that's how they plan to do it this time.

Also, the recall law is remarkably silly and people are constantly starting recall petitions for every Governor. 

This is from wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_California_gubernatorial_recall_election

This election is at least the 54th attempt in California's history to remove an elected governor from office and one of six efforts to remove Newsom. Every California governor since 1960 has faced a formal recall attempt.

21 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

The same bozos who have been predicting California's demise for 40 years are still predicting it today.

And are as wrong as they were 40 years ago.

Facts don't change these people's minds.

That’s really not the case. California has taken a dramatic turn over the last decade or two. The state has always had inherent advantages that will keep it relevant- thats why I decided to move here almost 20 years ago. But, things haven’t been managed the same way over the last forty years. Nobody can perfectly predict the future. But, using the past to assume everything will continue as usual is foolish.