Packass fans what have you done ?

Ga96

8 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Man you gotta start providing more context with your posts. Either you're lying about this stuff or you don't want to post what you know because of the damage it could do and/or bring to specific communities. 

Have you not noticed that he makes these type posts and then he abandons the thread? 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Man you gotta start providing more context with your posts. Either you're lying about this stuff or you don't want to post what you know because of the damage it could do and/or bring to specific communities. 

Not only is it highly likely he's lying

He won't post anything because that would require him actually having proof which is why when anyone asks for proof he either says "he heard it from parents or coaches" which is hearsay and he provides no names because he doesn't want anyone to go behind his back to expose his bullshit or he bails on the thread after creating nonsensical drama and goes to Make another post where he disregards any contrary point to his bullshit to continue pushing the lie 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

He’s an uneducated buffoon who lies like a rug. 

Carry on 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

*yawn*

Rufus>>

Yawn?!? Did you not read what 96 said?!? He knows “packass” football and your situation better than any of you! You have major problems Amigo! Major I said! He said  he talked to packass parents (though #elite229 I assume) and knows that they are VERY unhappy about the cc situation. 

Iff’n I were you I’d be afraid. Very afraid.......

(wink)

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The “Love” thread indeed, mofos getting their tampons twisted up over words but have another set of values for the OT side….

Fuckin’ morality and shit.

Hahahahaha.

bgw

Can always count on bgw to judge us with his moral compass and right our wrongs! Mí jefa doesn’t even top your in this, Carnalito. 

Feliz Día del Padre! 

• Haha 1