Wow! Catholic-BR Busted Big Time...

RedZone

2 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

LHSAS dropped the ball on this one...big time.

Not only were they not banned from the postseason...LHSAS didn't even release the sanctions...

Yet they were quick to put McKinley and Southern Lab on blast a few years back...

I smell a rat.

I guess there are benefits to saying "you got us" instead of dragging it out in LHSAA court.

Reads like some kind of deal was made.

35 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They only got good after cheating and recruiting. I guess they are just following the model Curtis and Evangel set. Not big news. Anyone who’s anyone in Louisiana usually poaches local talent for relevancy. Been that way for a while 

The CBR game at GC on 9/3 just got a bit more interesting. Don’t forget to watch it on the PGL/Flo HSFB Channel. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The CBR game at GC on 9/3 just got a bit more interesting. Don’t forget to watch it on the PGL/Flo HSFB Channel. 

Good Counsel is gonna lay the hurt on them, and Red Zone is gonna cry and point to this as the reason they got stomped. This is just him laying the ground work for the excuses 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

...following week.

The Catholic-BR vs Acadiana game will live streamed on the BBN Network for free.......one of the biggest games in Louisiana and Nation.

The Acadiana/Catholic-BR game will be played at the historic BREC  Memorial Stadium (capacity 22,000).....home of the Catholic-BR Bears. Built in the 1940's.....old school stadium that still works. My best guess is 10,000-15,000 will be there.

Thanks for watching and caring about Catholic-BR. 

DSC03471-700x700.jpg

DSC03472-700x700.jpg

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

Said every state that plays HS Football 

Well, the only stories I read about teams being stripped of State Championships and Runner-up finishes come out of Louisiana..

Free-for-all everywhere else basically....I don't know how you sanction a free-for-all

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

It is Marietta who forfeited an entire season anybody else had that happen to them in Georgia? 

If the GHSA was in alababble hooville would’ve got ten years of forfeits. Talk about a feckless fucking organization. Everybody in America knew you guys cheated your asses off expect you! 

Tell us again how the ONE a kid rush helped with grades had an 89.999 and rush was just trying to get him the .001 percent! 😂 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

If the GHSA was in alababble hooville would’ve got ten years of forfeits. Talk about a feckless fucking organization. Everybody in America knew you guys cheated your asses off expect you! 

Tell us again how the ONE a kid rush helped with grades had an 89.999 and rush was just trying to get him the .001 percent! 😂 

89.3 to an 89.5. Post facts not LSU style misinformation or cover up. Congrats no lawsuits or new rape charges on LSU for almost a month. Lucky Michigan has took the crown from LSU right now.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

89.3 to an 89.5. Post facts not LSU style misinformation or cover up. Congrats no lawsuits or new rape charges on LSU for almost a month. Lucky Michigan has took the crown from LSU right now.

😂 change the subject ya hump. Once I  brought up truth on a school you actually went to you switched gears. 

NO worries. gumpaloosa is the dirtiest fucking football program in CFB too. Your a “numbers” guy, tell me how bama signs 27+ kids every year when nobody else can go over 25? I’ll tell you. By fucking over kids and lying telling them they can’t medically play anymore. Never happens to star player, just 4th stringers that can’t cut it. 

Dirty fucks

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂 change the subject ya hump. Once I  brought up truth on a school you actually went to you switched gears. 

NO worries. gumpaloosa is the dirtiest fucking football program in CFB too. Your a “numbers” guy, tell me how bama signs 27+ kids every year when nobody else can go over 25? I’ll tell you. By fucking over kids and lying telling them they can’t medically play anymore. Never happens to star player, just 4th stringers that can’t cut it. 

Dirty fucks

You are right the NCAA only let's Alabama do it. Every heard of the transfer portal that is where the go.   The jealousy is funny.  If Alabama was dirty by now somebody turns them in.  Are you crazy?