Lets cut the bullshit! Who thinks the best team in Georgia today...

Old Rabid One

4 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

AND YESTERDAY, is the BUFORD WOLVES? After ALL, don't they win, win, win, EVERYTHING they touch? BUT, BUT, BUT, they AIN'T touched the GEORGIA BIGS, YET, except a few lil treks into metro against Archer, McEachern, and East Coweta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top 2 teams in Georgia wear Green and Gold

Go Grayson Go Buford

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

And you know that HOW? LAST time I checked, Grayson AND the former Buford coaching staff was on a FOUR GAME LOSING streak to COLQUITT!

The goats are on a 3 game losing streak to Lowndes I believe the coaching staff and players are afraid of Lowndes. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/21/2021 at 11:13 PM, Old Rabid One said:

And you know that HOW? LAST time I checked, Grayson AND the former Buford coaching staff was on a FOUR GAME LOSING streak to COLQUITT!

And yet we've done so much better in the past 5 years than your team.  Go figure.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

The goats are on a 3 game losing streak to Lowndes I believe the coaching staff and players are afraid of Lowndes. 

Dang man!  I had to clean my screen after spitting out my drink laughing.  We aren't afraid of Lowndes.  I guess that Lowndes education can explain how we are on a 3 game losing streak with you since the overall record between Grayson and Lowndes is 2-2.  Pretty sad you have to resort to falsely inflating your wins to make your team look better.  Hmmm, you never made it to us last year after squeaking through your playoff games until you got whipped by Collins Hill, a team I seem to remember you poo-pooing as as weak and not worthy.  By the way, we beat them worse than they beat you.  If you believe in daisy chaining, that means we would have stomped a mud hole in you and walked it dry even on the artificial turf at Ga State.

I fully realize it could change this year.  We graduated 35 seniors so our team will be vastly different but we'll suit up and play the games to the best of our ability.  I predict we will be playing when the regular season is over.  I know y'all will since every team in your region is guaranteed a playoff spot.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 10:39 PM, Old Rabid One said:

AND YESTERDAY, is the BUFORD WOLVES? After ALL, don't they win, win, win, EVERYTHING they touch? BUT, BUT, BUT, they AIN'T touched the GEORGIA BIGS, YET, except a few lil treks into metro against Archer, McEachern, and East Coweta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We gonna gitcha Rab…. Better triple up dem depends old man!!!!

Hahahaha…. Gonna run 5-6 plays off tackle just to piss you off and you can’t stop it!!!

bgw

• Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 11:49 PM, Fred said:

Dang man!  I had to clean my screen after spitting out my drink laughing.  We aren't afraid of Lowndes.  I guess that Lowndes education can explain how we are on a 3 game losing streak with you since the overall record between Grayson and Lowndes is 2-2.  Pretty sad you have to resort to falsely inflating your wins to make your team look better.  Hmmm, you never made it to us last year after squeaking through your playoff games until you got whipped by Collins Hill, a team I seem to remember you poo-pooing as as weak and not worthy.  By the way, we beat them worse than they beat you.  If you believe in daisy chaining, that means we would have stomped a mud hole in you and walked it dry even on the artificial turf at Ga State.

I fully realize it could change this year.  We graduated 35 seniors so our team will be vastly different but we'll suit up and play the games to the best of our ability.  I predict we will be playing when the regular season is over.  I know y'all will since every team in your region is guaranteed a playoff spot.

96?!? Lying?!? Bad info?!? NO!!!!!!! 😂 

32 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Milton will have a OIAG team in 2021. @Coach Clack 

We will see if he can pull another recruit or two that are rumored to be milton possibilities.

And old friend, David Boyd, did it in basketball at milton and was ran off because the locals tired quickly of transfers getting all of the playing time.......

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

We will see if he can pull another recruit or two that are rumored to be milton possibilities.

And old friend, David Boyd, did it in basketball at milton and was ran off because the locals tired quickly of transfers getting all of the playing time.......

But, but, but…. I thought it was Boyd’s twitchy Twitter fingers and a kid from Roswell that got the Roswell HC all lathered up and started squealing about Boyd’s social media recrootin’?

Man, that Somali arrow musta had some LSD or Kwat laced with pcp for your ass!

bgw

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

But, but, but…. I thought it was Boyd’s twitchy Twitter fingers and a kid from Roswell that got the Roswell HC all lathered up and started squealing about Boyd’s social media recrootin’?

Man, that Somali arrow musta had some LSD or Kwat laced with pcp for your ass!

bgw

If I could buy you for what you know and sell you for what you think you know.......I’d have enough money to start my own football blog, a nascar team, a school and have enough left over to put a tuff shed on layaway to protect my vintage album collection.......

Dave is a Helluva basketball mind and his Brother Cal still has one of the sweetest jumpers I’ve seen. Not as good as you, slim pasty, but close.......

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

If I could buy you for what you know and sell you for what you think you know.......I’d have enough money to start my own football blog, a nascar team, a school and have enough left over to put a tuff shed on layaway to protect my vintage album collection.......

Dave is a Helluva basketball mind and his Brother Cal still has one of the sweetest jumpers I’ve seen. Not as good as you, slim pasty, but close.......

Well, stop selling and buying and spill the fucking tea, I know the climate over there very well…. Milton just won state and have everyone back except a sharpshooter off guard to graduation. Cal was last at GAC a minute ago, is he coaching somewhere? I think David is done for good and retired, last stop was East Jackson then a Prep HS on the coast that did not work out….

bgw

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, stop selling and buying and spill the fucking tea, I know the climate over there very well…. Milton just won state and have everyone back except a sharpshooter off guard to graduation. Cal was last at GAC a minute ago, is he coaching somewhere? I think David is done for good and retired, last stop was East Jackson then a Prep HS on the coast that did not work out….

bgw

Cal has been the AD at Mt Bethel since they became a HS as well. Used to play rec at Run n Shoot and Mt Paran with him. Lives three doors down when I first moved here. His daughter just finished at Vanderbilt I believe. Played soccer. 

I am pretty sure Dave is done. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’ll follow. Thanks for the heads up. 

Now I have to find another wünderkind to do my podcast with. 😂 

Everybody trumptard and wannabe sports expert is starting a podcast now. Its unfortunate the high school football market will be flooded with stupidity.