LDT 2021 TOP 15 most Bush league teams

imaGoodBoyNow

Theses teams are the best of the best teams in nation that are not challenging thier team with a difficult schedule 

coming soon

#1 most cupcake team in nation 

1. Westlake Tx

2. Thompson Alabama

3 South Lake Carrol TEjas

4.  Grayson Georgia 

5. Lowndes 

6. North Shore

7. Center Grove Indiana 

8 Katy Texas

9 corner canyon Utah

10 Folsom Coffee ️ 

11 Bixby oklahomo 

12 Allen Texas 

13 St Thomas Moore Louisiana 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to LDT 2021 TOP 15 most Bush league teams
1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Theses teams are the best of the best teams in nation that are not challenging thier team with a difficult schedule 

coming soon

1. Westlake Tx

2. Thompson Alabama

4.  Grayson Georgia 

5. Lowndes 

Grayson already played IMG and BC, while Lowndes played MNW.

Those two don't belong. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

This is for this upcoming year and this year only

these teams have to nice of rosters to not be challenging themselves 

Lowndes region is one of the hardest in the country pretty soon there will be at least 3 teams in the top 50. Nobody else can say that and off of pure history we were in the same team as Valdosta and nobody is better than them historically.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Lowndes region is one of the hardest in the country pretty soon there will be at least 3 teams in the top 50. Nobody else can say that and off of pure history we were in the same team as Valdosta and nobody is better than them historically.

Better than them historically wtf does that mean dude, 

we’re in present not past Bud

ur Valdookie also poached the shit out of the whole state in Georgia 

20 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Played chapagnat Catholic as well. Lowndes is 10-0 vs south Florida.

You are a liar. They are 10-0 against Florida all time but look who they played outside of MNW.

They played Bayside who went 0-20 the two years Lowndes played them.

2-5 international school of Broward ranked in the Florida 400’s

Lincoln 5 losses ranked 47th in Florida 

Oakleaf ranked 54th in Florida

Champagnat 2A champ. Probably would beat the GA 2A champ as well.

Leon ranked 191st in Florida 

Leon ranked 113th in Florida 

Plant solid win based on Lowndes season. 

So one really good win. One solid win, one decent win, and 7 garbage teams 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

coming soon

1. Westlake Tx

2. Thompson Alabama

4.  Grayson Georgia 

5. Lowndes 

Thompson needs to be hit hard for refusing to schedule any OOS power teams. They will not even travel to Georgia. Thompson has never been out of the state period for a game.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Thompson needs to be hit hard for refusing to schedule any OOS power teams. They will not even travel to Georgia. Thompson has never been out of the state period for a game.

Only reason I posted Thompson is cause it looks like they got a Once in a decade team, it should be mandatory to play a national oos team 

36 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Only reason I posted Thompson is cause it looks like they got a Once in a decade team, it should be mandatory to play a national oos team 

Even their non region games are not good. 2 lower class schools in Oxford (oxford has a new coach) and Mountain Brook. They play Sparkman who is a horrible 7A program. Sparkman has won 1 playoff game in its 60 year history.

They should be embarrassed for playing Sparkman.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Who are your Top 5 teams in 5A? 

I'm biased... but I'm gonna say Warner Robins is the number 1 team in 5A. Obviously Blessed Trinity is up there. We know they recruit. Ware County is up there as well. No need for them to recruit since they have the largest county in Georgia. Coffee County is a top team and then....maybe Jones County. 

8 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I'm biased... but I'm gonna say Warner Robins is the number 1 team in 5A. Obviously Blessed Trinity is up there. We know they recruit. Ware County is up there as well. No need for them to recruit since they have the largest county in Georgia. Coffee County is a top team and then....maybe Jones County. 

Brah, I know you're well aware that every private school in America needs to recruit to stay open. Enough already. 

As an aside I look forward to seeing what the old BT HC does at Fellowship Christian. 

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Brah, I know you're well aware that every private school in America needs to recruit to stay open. Enough already. 

As an aside I look forward to seeing what the old BT HC does at Fellowship Christian. 

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Boss man, I wasn't faulting them for recruiting. I was just pointing out how everybody and they grandma knows they recruit. That's all. 

Fun fact: You rarely hear a private school say that a public school is flat out better than them. Well, after my alma mater Warner Robins went to Blessed Trinity's house and beat them (which rarely happens as well), several of the BT players said that "Warner Robins was flat out out better than us." 

Now if you look across America, what public school can you say that is flat out better than a private school (football wise)? 

12 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Boss man, I wasn't faulting them for recruiting. I was just pointing out how everybody and they grandma knows they recruit. That's all. 

Fun fact: You rarely hear a private school say that a public school is flat out better than them. Well, after my alma mater Warner Robins went to Blessed Trinity's house and beat them (which rarely happens as well), several of the BT players said that "Warner Robins was flat out out better than us." 

Now if you look across America, what public school can you say that is flat out better than a private school (football wise)? 

I was at that game! The WR QB was oustanding. Pretty much only in GA and TX can those claims be made. Once in a while in FL. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I thought you graduated from Bishop gorman? 

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

coming soon

1. Westlake Tx

2. Thompson Alabama

4.  Grayson Georgia 

5. Lowndes 

6. North Shore

7. Center Grove Indiana 

8 Katy Texas

9 corner canyon Utah

10 Folsom Coffee ️ 

11 Bixby oklahomo 

12 Allen Texas 

13 St Thomas Moore Louisiana 

Do the most illiterate fan bases next. I’ll get it started.

1. Lowends

• Haha 3