WHO ya got?...

Old Rabid One

North Cobb plays Buford in the Corky Kell Kickoff Classic!

North Cobb then hosts Milton on EiSPN!

And then, Brookwood treks to South Flaaawda to play American Heritage Plantation!

Did I miss any other big time non region matchups? And before you elitist clowns from Cali, NEW Jersey, and DC/Merryland chime in, who are only relevant through the transfer portal! Games involving nationally ranked teams ARE a big deal, to those who actually have their heads outa their ass!

2 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

And then, Brookwood treks to South Flaaawda to play American Heritage Plantation!

Did I miss any other big time non region matchups? And before you elitist clowns from Cali, NEW Jersey, and DC/Merryland chime in, who are only relevant through the transfer portal! Games involving nationally ranked teams ARE a big deal, to those who actually have their heads outa their ass!

Does north Cobb still have that QB Img Colquitt Warner Robbins  and Valdosta was trying to Poach???

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Does north Cobb still have that QB Img Colquitt Warner Robbins  and Valdosta was trying to Poach???

WHERE did you get that Colquitt needs to poach ANYBODY? The best QB1 we've ever gotten through transfer, now plays at that Power Five juggernaut, UNC Charlotte!

YEAH, they still have him! And they added Alanis Morrisette from Brookwood as well!

11 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

WHERE did you get that Colquitt needs to poach ANYBODY? The best QB1 we've ever gotten through transfer, now plays at that Power Five juggernaut, UNC Charlotte!

YEAH, they still have him! And they added Alanis Morrisette from Brookwood as well!

Who did colquitt poach that QB Xman from again?

9 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

I'll take whichever team doesn't have their pLayErs wearing TeE ShirTs under their PADS! 

• Haha 2

On 6/30/2021 at 10:36 PM, Old Rabid One said:

NoGA teams being showcased on the PGL/Flo HSFB Channel:

Brookwood at AHP

LCA at Milton

Greenville Christian MS at Collins Hill 

Milton at SJP

On 6/30/2021 at 7:36 PM, Old Rabid One said:

Who and what?

• Haha 1

On 6/30/2021 at 10:36 PM, Old Rabid One said:

Buford vs. North Cobb I don't have a set pick.

North Cobb over Milton.

AHP over Brookwood big.

On 7/2/2021 at 7:29 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

NoGA teams being showcased on the PGL/Flo HSFB Channel:

Brookwood at AHP

LCA at Milton

Greenville Christian MS at Collins Hill 

Milton at SJP

Milton beats LCA. 

Greenville plays Alpharetta I think.

SJP beats Milton.

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Who else Milton got other than that manchild Jr they got

Devin Farrell, 3-star dual-threat QB.

Jordan McDonald, 3-star power back.

Debron Gatling, 4-star WR

Bryce Thornton, 3-star CB

Brandon Best, 3-star OL

Mo Clipper, 4-star OL

I'm probably forgetting more but this is what I remember.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Brandon Best, 3-star OL

Mo Clipper, 4-star OL

You still with the band?

you know they were cool in the 70 & 80, s 

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Brandon Best, 3-star OL

Mo Clipper, 4-star OL

Milton is one of the teams i put no stock into. Their players don't play up to their rankings. That overton kid didn't show anything worth a 5star ranking when we played them last year. Im not even sure if he had a sack. North Cobb was the bigger threat out of the 2.

53 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Milton is one of the teams i put no stock into. Their players don't play up to their rankings. That overton kid didn't show anything worth a 5star ranking when we played them last year. Im not even sure if he had a sack. North Cobb was the bigger threat out of the 2.

Well during the Lowndes game last year, he got injured in the first half and was limited for the rest of the game. Could be that. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Brandon Best, 3-star OL

Mo Clipper, 4-star OL

Jack Nickel... the 5 star tight end. They also have a really good safety. I think he's D1.