2021 TX Schedules by Team/Class

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Seen that. Nolan Catholic has a few OOS games. Some Mansfield teams are playing some OK teams. Longview has Bryant AR

Argyle Liberty Christian is playing Pulaski Academy. 

Man even Duncanville/MD couldn’t save this for being the most atrocious out of state slate for Texas ever

Could you ask your maid to type out a dream list of “Texas OOS games” so GSB can at least look at it?

5 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Could you ask your maid to type out a dream list of “Texas OOS games” so GSB can at least look at it?

It’s just frustrating as a HSFB fan to see the best state for football rarely ever play any national OOS games. 

Georgia is pretty similar but they at least play the bordering states. Only thing with GA is 90 percent of their games will only exist if the GA team is the overwhelming favorite. 

Just wish TX would get on board. Hell they can host them all. Just play the damn games 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

It’s just frustrating as a HSFB fan to see the best state for football rarely ever play any national OOS games. 

Georgia is pretty similar but they at least play the bordering states. Only thing with GA is 90 percent of their games will only exist if the GA team is the overwhelming favorite. 

Just wish TX would get on board. Hell they can host them all. Just play the damn games 

Not that rare. 18 relevant OOS games have been identified so far. #8-10

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Who else would you like to see Texas play? 

9 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

It would be awesome to see an annual Texas vs the World preseason event like California has.

They could even use AT&T to host it. No weather interference and other states would get to see what it’s like to play in there.

Unfortunately, the only TX teams that have showed the desire to do such are DV, All Saints and Nolan Catholic. For this concept to work teams like Westlake, SLC, NS, Katy and Allen would need to participate to draw the best OOS competition. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Unfortunately, the only TX teams that have showed the desire to do such are DV, All Saints and Nolan Catholic. For this concept to work teams like Westlake, SLC, NS, Katy and Allen would need in order to participate to draw the best OOS competition. 

More importantly....fans would have to care. 

Otherwise...it's Shreveport all over again.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Unfortunately, the only TX teams that have showed the desire to do such are DV, All Saints and Nolan Catholic. For this concept to work teams like Westlake, SLC, NS, Katy and Allen would need in order to participate to draw the best OOS competition. 

I believe North Shore would be up for it. Maybe they’d be willing to get the De La Salle game rescheduled.

I don’t know why but I get the feeling other teams will watch and start to follow Duncanville’s lead in scheduling oos. 

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

I believe North Shore would be up for it. Maybe they’d be willing to get the De La Salle game rescheduled.

I don’t know why but I get the feeling other teams will watch and start to follow Duncanville’s lead in scheduling oos. 

DV has indeed helped increase the number of inquiries coming into PGL from TX!! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Shreveport was a logistical nightmare for most, especially the elite power privates from CA and the east coast. 

That's only part of the problem.

And I'm putting this in the nicest way possible...

Shreveport is greedy. And this is from a native of the area.

• Like 1

MD,SJB are in a different class this year then Westlake we dont need to see that to know how it will turn out. IMG is on a different level then everyone this year. Didn't need to see them play Duncanville again. MD should have no problem with Duncanville this year. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Seen that. Nolan Catholic has a few OOS games. Some Mansfield teams are playing some OK teams. Longview has Bryant AR

Argyle Liberty Christian is playing Pulaski Academy. 

Man even Duncanville/MD couldn’t save this for being the most atrocious out of state slate for Texas ever

Bryant vs Longview should be ok

10 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Ill be watching MD/DV but if Westlake is who everyone says they are, they better not struggle with temple. 

Temple is 1-3 vs WL this past decade with one of their wins coming at the buzzer so could had easily been 2-2. Temple has one of there best teams in a very long time. 15 returning starters with 6 kids on defense that will be 3 year starters coming back not including 3 kids that have moved back into Temple. One a DB with an Arkansas offer. Temple has 3 kids right now with FBS offer 2 that are power 5 and likely 2 more headed towards power 5 schools. The other an athlete that impressed at an Aggie camp likely headed FBS and a QB. The QB will allow my guy to stay at WR although I do expect him to play some QB vs Westlake. The Chaps just return 2 kids on defense. You heard it here first. This game will come down to the wire. No doubt about it.

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

1. North Shore vs. De La Salle

2. Duncanville vs. St Thomas Aquinas 

3. Duncanville vs. St Francis Academy 

4. Shadow Creek vs. St Joseph’s Prep

5. Nolan Catholic vs. Kapolei

We had these games lined up for 2020 so I wouldn’t say Texas isn’t trying to schedule oos.

Samples got a pair of nuts on him thats for sure. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2