JULY (FOOTBALL) 🏈 thread. 4th

imaGoodBoyNow

19 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It’s a trip watching these kids, lotta fun. 

bgw

It was definitely a trip 😂

First time I ever seen a catcher run into Rightfield to get a ball and then make a play at 3rd base,  don’t really understand rules Even if they out they were safe, then randomly the other team gets to bat, score had to be like 30 -27

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Nothing about this is football related and the first picture disrespects the flag in more than 1 way.

@HawgGoneIt go on ahead and make me a mod.

Cmon man there’s even a football 🏈 in the title, I don’t know how much more of a football thread I can make it

anywho from the bottom of my Heart I wish You and your Family A Happy 4th of July  😘 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It was definitely a trip 😂

First time I ever seen a catcher run into Rightfield to get a ball and then make a play at 3rd base,  don’t really understand rules Even if they out they were safe, then randomly the other team gets to bat, score had to be like 30 -27

I saw an 9-10 all star this year ball was hit to the fence in center. The pitcher, SS and 2nd baseman all were covering 2nd base.  Talking about bad coaching.