MD 2021 Schedule

GardenStateBaller

34 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can’t blame him, happens to the best of us 

Damn right you can blame him.  He is full of shit.  Wait, why am I talking to you, you don't recognize a idiot when it's been proven that he's an idiot...and runs away from his lies he has told on this site and somehow has them deleted.  I don't know why anybody listens to that idiot.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Damn right you can blame him.  He is full of shit.  Wait, why am I talking to you, you don't recognize a idiot when it's been proven that he's an idiot...and runs away from his lies he has told on this site and somehow has them deleted.  I don't know why anybody listens to that idiot.  

Aren’t you friends with Redzone? Don’t throw stones wen u live in a glass house, cant say shit about GSB when ur boys with RedFlag 

• Like 2

On 7/14/2021 at 2:16 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Aren’t you friends with Redzone? Don’t throw stones wen u live in a glass house, cant say shit about GSB when ur boys with RedFlag 

What?  I do not know but a few people on this site.  Red isn't one that I know.  We agree on many things and others we do not.  This has nothing to do with the POS GSB.  But you have zero moral compass so I am not going to take any advice from you.  Those who like your post are idiots as well.  

• Haha 2

Just now, World Citizen said:

What?  I do not know but a few people on this site.  Red isn't one that I know.  We agree on many things and others we do not.  This has nothing to do with the POS GSB.  But you have zero moral compass so I am not going to take any advice from you.  Those who like your post are idiots as well.  

Okay got it

@BUFORDGAWOLVES talks hella shit about rebuplicans being racist and Don Trump is a POS and goes out and votes for Donald Trump 

@World Citizen calls GSB a POS but is boys with Redzone who throws the NBomb like fireworks on 4th of July 

do you see the theme there??? I wanna be friends, I’m just trying to figure out ur mindset  

• Haha 2