This is addressed to all you one percenters in Packer Nation!...

Old Rabid One

Just now, Old Rabid One said:

WHEN are you boys gonna come up offin a lil coin, and expand the homestands at the HOG PEN? I just saw a pic of AAA Peach Co.'s new digs! And the home side has FIFTY ROWS! GEEZ LOUISE, GETRDONE!

Never the seating is what make that stadium the shit pen

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

More importantly are there any good Italian restaurants in the Moultrie area? Thx. 

Have to drive to Thomasville for Mom and Dad's. Takes about a half hour or so. Not much different than sitting in traffic for the same amount of time in the metro.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Have to drive to Thomasville for Mom and Dad's. Takes about a half hour or so. Not much different than sitting in traffic for the same amount of time in the metro.

Yea, 30 minutes to get to a good place to is not bad.

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

More importantly are there any good Italian restaurants in the Moultrie area? Thx. 

Depends upon whether you require a purist behind the ladle?

According to gOOgle, Fresco's Italian in Tifton is 4.5 stars! While Rocco's Italian Streetfood in Moultrie is rated 5 Star!(closed on Saturday for whatever reason)

OK guys...not that I would know anything about Italian food....(Smile)....but....I could probably make you an offer you couldn't refuse...in North Morven.  

Now if you would rather go to a reputable place with red checkered tablecloths and smiling servers...I would suggest visiting Giuseppe in Thomasville (Mom & Dad's) or Massimo in Valdosta (Mom & Dad's).

Fresco Italiano in Tifton is OK...but Lime Sink has spent a LOT of euros/liras with the two brothers.  Add to that...me and Ms. Violet have met both Mom & Dad back in the day.

Keep in mind...Mom & Dad's is Southern Italian cuisine (no pun intended) originating out of Sicily.  If you want Northern Italian...go to Tampa Florida (Donatello's).  

And for the record...I'm Scottish thru ancestry...but I have an Italian stomach...in more ways than one...(Smile).

Hope this helps...

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

OK guys...not that I would know anything about Italian food....(Smile)....but....I could probably make you an offer you couldn't refuse...in North Morven.  

Now if you would rather go to a reputable place with red checkered tablecloths and smiling servers...I would suggest visiting Giuseppe in Thomasville (Mom & Dad's) or Massimo in Valdosta (Mom & Dad's).

Fresco Italiano in Tifton is OK...but Lime Sink has spent a LOT of euros/liras with the two brothers.  Add to that...me and Ms. Violet have met both Mom & Dad back in the day.

Keep in mind...Mom & Dad's is Southern Italian cuisine (no pun intended) originating out of Sicily.  If you want Northern Italian...go to Tampa Florida (Donatello's).  

And for the record...I'm Scottish thru ancestry...but I have an Italian stomach...in more ways than one...(Smile).

Hope this helps...

Rufus>>

We may be kin! According to ancestry.com, I am 4% Scottish! More importantly, as I tell my T, I am 1% Mandingo. When she asked, What the hell does that even mean?” I told her, “You get to find out two or three time a week.” Never one to  miss an opportunity she, without looking up from her ancestry report she said, “The part of you that takes out the trash, huh?” 

Italian as well. Stomach is round and has a lot of black hair! 

🍻 

8 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

We may be kin! According to ancestry.com, I am 4% Scottish! More importantly, as I tell my T, I am 1% Mandingo. When she asked, What the hell does that even mean?” I told her, “You get to find out two or three time a week.” Never one to  miss an opportunity she, without looking up from her ancestry report she said, “The part of you that takes out the trash, huh?” 

Italian as well. Stomach is round and has a lot of black hair! 

🍻

LOL...Uh, it's been a WHILE since I had my great-grandfather's RED hair.  And I do mean a WHILE.

Ms. Violet says it ain't my hair that shows off my Scottish ancestry.  She says it's my "magnetic" personality.  I can attract and/or repel people (mostly repel) equally.  I also have a very negative effect on computers...(Smile).

I can't help my Italian addiction.  And no, I don't blame it on Sophia Loren.  I know this is gonna be hard to believe...but I have never crossed the Big Lake and visited Italy.  I've been to several Little Italy's...LOL...but never the original.

But as soon as "transportation" is invented....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

The Square downtown Moultrie has also switched over to are more Italian menu. Their pizza and pasta are pretty good. Their drinks are really good.

Definitely a go to for drinks and laid back atmosphere. The pies are pretty good there too. I haven't tried any eats beyond the pies though. 

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Hope this helps...

Rufus>>

If I go to Tampa, I’m eating at Bern’s Steakhouse. 

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Gravy is brown and salty or white and delicious on biscuits... 

If they calling my spaghetti sauce gravy then they're about to get a brand new pair of stone boots... 

Thats what Sicilians call it. You must en a blonde haired, blue eyed Nawthan Italian.