Top 10 Georgia 6A, My picks

Wildcat Will

10 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

To hell with a classification Top Ten....

I wanna see a GEORGIA HIGH SCHOOL Top Ten !!!!

I challenge Sweet Larry, HawgGoneIt, Track, 96, and all others to come up with a State of Georgia Top Ten (all classifications) that I can't make fun of.....

Rufus>>

Until someone knocks off the invincible giants of Grayson High, any top 10 list is just window dressing. 

29 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

To hell with a classification Top Ten....

I wanna see a GEORGIA HIGH SCHOOL Top Ten !!!!

I challenge Sweet Larry, HawgGoneIt, Track, 96, and all others to come up with a State of Georgia Top Ten (all classifications) that I can't make fun of.....

Rufus>>

Here you go. No arguing with this list. 

1. Lowndes

2. Jaccurri by himself

3. Lowndes JV

4. Lowndes 9th

5. Lowndes Middle 8's

6. Hahira Middle 8's

7. Pinegrove 8's

8. Lowndes Middle 7's

9. Hahira Middle 7's

10. Pinegrove 7's

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

Here you go. No arguing with this list. 

1. Lowndes

2. Jaccurri by himself

3. Lowndes JV

4. Lowndes 9th

5. Lowndes Middle 8's

6. Hahira Middle 8's

7. Pinegrove 8's

8. Lowndes Middle 7's

9. Hahira Middle 7's

10. Pinegrove 7's

Winner - Winner.....Viking Dinner !!!!!

Rufus>>

The Unofficial Georgia High School Football Top Ten....

1.  Grayson - You can give the newcomers all the love you want(Collins Hill, Milton) but to be the best; ya gotta beat...Grayson.  End of story.

2.  Lowndes - The Vikings have Jacurri.  They also have a solid defense.  If they can find an HC; they have a shot at No.1.

3.  Collins Hill - They're gonna have an offense that will cause some serious distress for their opponent's DC.  But will their defense hold up in the playoffs?

4.  Lee County - Anybody that's familiar with Region 1 football know the Lee should be playing in AAAAAAA.  They got the players.  They got the attitude.  They should win AAAAAA.

5.  Milton - Well, I'm not sold that Millie will be all that and a bag of chips but the "boys" in North Morven said they're worth a top five spot.  I never liked Milton.  NEVER !!!

6.  North Cobb - Several new faces for the Ugly Orange.  Lots of move ins for the educational opportunities.  If they gel...they could make some news.

7.  Warner Robins - Gonna be better than a lot of people think.  Could go back to back in AAAAA.

8.  Buford - Even in a down year, The Buford hafta be counted.  Lee County won't have a cakewalk to the Ship.  Buford will have something to say.

9.  Parkview - No Cody Brown, No Problem.

10.  Marietta -Lime Sink received compensation for this pick.

Other teams receiving votes...Colquitt, Irwin County, Cedar Grove, 

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

1.  Grayson - You can give the newcomers all the love you want(Collins Hill, Milton) but to be the best; ya gotta beat...Grayson.  End of story.

2.  Lowndes - The Vikings have Jacurri.  They also have a solid defense.  If they can find an HC; they have a shot at No.1.

3.  Collins Hill - They're gonna have an offense that will cause some serious distress for their opponent's DC.  But will their defense hold up in the playoffs?

4.  Lee County - Anybody that's familiar with Region 1 football know the Lee should be playing in AAAAAAA.  They got the players.  They got the attitude.  They should win AAAAAA.

5.  Milton - Well, I'm not sold that Millie will be all that and a bag of chips but the "boys" in North Morven said they're worth a top five spot.  I never liked Milton.  NEVER !!!

6.  North Cobb - Several new faces for the Ugly Orange.  Lots of move ins for the educational opportunities.  If they gel...they could make some news.

7.  Warner Robins - Gonna be better than a lot of people think.  Could go back to back in AAAAA.

8.  Buford - Even in a down year, The Buford hafta be counted.  Lee County won't have a cakewalk to the Ship.  Buford will have something to say.

Rufus>>

Buford? Down year? They're loaded, Rufus. 

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Sorry to burst your bubble but Buford is set for a Top 3 finish tbh... 

Theyre a monster... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but Buford is set for a Top 3 finish tbh... 

They ' re a monster... 

Is THIS the SAME Buford that should have lost to Lee Co.? The Lee Co. that is afraid of the BIG BAD HOG in Norman Park? And after Lee got whacked by Lowndes! They were saying that they got MUCH BETTER!xDxDxD