Hoover

Ga96

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Lowndes plays the same time as Hoover starting at 12. I will not be at the morning session since Hoover does not play.  Teams play 4 games with a 30 break then a 3 hour break then 3 more 

Hopefully there will be a lot of recording going on.

4 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I plan own borrowing that bus Friday night.

We had this one shot bus driver, all the students loved him, old ass black dude, looked like Spike Lee,  played his own bootleggeed Movies 4 us , crazy story’s,

would always tell us when we got off bus at away games, “if the Bus is Rockin, Don’t come Knockin

• Like 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

We had this one shot bus driver, all the students loved him, old ass black dude, looked like Spike Lee,  played his own bootleggeed Movies , crazy story’s,

would always tell us when we got off bus at away games, “if the Bus is Rockin, Don’t come Knockin

Lol. 

We have plans for that bus and sending Travis Hunter to Tuscaloosa.

10 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I'm borrowing that bus Friday night. 

What the fuck iz YOU borrowing that bus for?!? Member, I’ve met your wife and your sorry ass has already outkicked your coverage. 

Unless your coming outta pocket for skank alabama bangs blondes. And if you do, call me. I can be to hoover in 2.5 hours. 

😂 

• Haha 1