Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread

RedZone

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

@GardenStateBaller bringing the receipts! 

I don’t get the skepticism about a team that has played about 15 games in 6 different states in 2 years of existence.

This team is just the high school version of Last Chance U. Sit back and enjoy the life changing outcomes! 

They ain't seen nothing yet! I love when other start threads about my clients! Makes my job way easier. 

1 minute ago, SoCalFball said:

I have questions about this program and the validity of it. There is 3 kids there that I know of who are from Cali that graduated or were suppose to in June ‘21. So is Bishop Sycamore a post grad school? 

Were supposed to are the key words in your post above. Covid changed many peoples lives. For the better in these three ballers cases. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

He has a twitter he started 4 years ago while at Pahokee, Florida......nothing has been posted on it in 2 years.

bandicam 2021-07-20 11-18-18-396.jpg

That isn't the same handle the BS guy was tagging though. Matter of fact, I've only checked 2 of the kids they tagged and neither yield results. 

Seems like a lot of BS. xD

• Haha 6

52 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The conscious nature of this scam is what's amazing.

The guy is an idiot for sure but he's probably also a conscious fraud. A charlatan. The guy kind of guy who rides one scam until he can jump off and catch another.

Exactly correct.......